***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Ooo, first midwife appointment in an hour. I don't know why I'm so excited :haha:

I have got my second appointment on monday :D

Thanks ladies. Everything went fab. They've put my dates behind but she based it on a 28 day cycle and mine is 24 so hopefully the scan will put me back to where I am.

I have a bit of a predicament at the moment. One of my close friends has been trying to have a baby for the last 6 months and nothing has happened. She knows I'm pregnant and if I mention anything on facebook about being happy she gets really sarky. She wrote a status last night calling all her pregnant friends greedy. I understand she's upset and hurting but I'm fed up of being made to feel guilty. I have no idea how to go about it all. :(

Thanks ladies. Everything went fab. They've put my dates behind but she based it on a 28 day cycle and mine is 24 so hopefully the scan will put me back to where I am.

I have a bit of a predicament at the moment. One of my close friends has been trying to have a baby for the last 6 months and nothing has happened. She knows I'm pregnant and if I mention anything on facebook about being happy she gets really sarky. She wrote a status last night calling all her pregnant friends greedy. I understand she's upset and hurting but I'm fed up of being made to feel guilty. I have no idea how to go about it all. :(

I think she is being quite childish and unreasonable - 6 months isn't 'that' long to TTC (lots of us in here tried for much longer), and certainly not long enough to make you bitter towards pregnant people. She doesn't sound particularly pleasant, if she thinks it's ok to call folk 'greedy' for being pregnant. I'd be inclined to block her from seeing your statuses so you don't have to deal with her attitude

xxx

I think she is being quite childish and unreasonable - 6 months isn't 'that' long to TTC (lots of us in here tried for much longer), and certainly not long enough to make you bitter towards pregnant people. She doesn't sound particularly pleasant, if she thinks it's ok to call folk 'greedy' for being pregnant. I'd be inclined to block her from seeing your statuses so you don't have to deal with her attitude

xxx

I mentioned to my OH abou blocking her from updates but he thought it was a bit petty. She's always whinging on to me about it and how unfair it is. I've tried telling her so many times that even doctors won't think about the possibility of problems until at least a year. I do feel for her as I remember being gutted month after month. I don't think it helps that she suffers from anxiety. She's always convinced shes at deaths door.

I mentioned to my OH abou blocking her from updates but he thought it was a bit petty. She's always whinging on to me about it and how unfair it is. I've tried telling her so many times that even doctors won't think about the possibility of problems until at least a year. I do feel for her as I remember being gutted month after month. I don't think it helps that she suffers from anxiety. She's always convinced shes at deaths door.

The new settings allow you to block individual people from individual updates which is pretty good cause then you can still say all you want to say without causing any offense. You shouldn't have to but maybe it's worth it to avoid the grief she seems intent on causing!
Be as happy and excited as you want! x

ilikecake - no offense but SCREW HER! don't let your happiness be shot to crap by someone who is jealous!

Hey ladies, glad to see things are all going well on the whole :) sorry to those with the horrible nausea and sickness hope you feel better soon :(

Got first scan 26th April will be 12w1d, can't wait!

Today is the day! My first doctor's appointment! I am so excited to see whether they are going to do an ultrasound or not!:happydance:

I've got my ultrasound booked for the 10th April at 2:30pm! :wohoo: xx

I've got my ultrasound booked for the 10th April at 2:30pm! :wohoo: xx

So exciting :D! I can't wait to get a date through - I'm hoping after my appointment next week I'll get something! I'm the most impatient person in the world and at the moment I feel like I'm sick all the time for no reason - irrational or what haha!
Congrats again :D x

Thanks hun :hugs:
I know what you mean. I can't wait to be I'm 2nd tri with lovely bumps and movement. It really is flying by though! :D

Are you seeing your mw next week hun?

Hope your drs app goes well ES :flower: xx

Thanks hun :hugs:
I know what you mean. I can't wait to be I'm 2nd tri with lovely bumps and movement. It really is flying by though! :D

Are you seeing your mw next week hun?

Hope your drs app goes well ES :flower: xx

Yep!! Appointment is in FOUR days :happydance:! It'll be lovely just to feel like it's a bit more real, I mean, I know I wouldn't feel so bad if it wasn't but some sort of reassurance would be amazing!
I wish it was like August/September and I felt reaaally pregnant again like last time haha! x

Soo exciting! You should get your scan date soon too, you're really not far off 12 weeks :) I'm so glad I've got one for when I'm just over 10 weeks, as they normally only give you the one at 18 weeks here :wacko:

I can't wait for those reassuring jabs and pokes again! :) xx

Soo exciting! You should get your scan date soon too, you're really not far off 12 weeks :) I'm so glad I've got one for when I'm just over 10 weeks, as they normally only give you the one at 18 weeks here :wacko:

I can't wait for those reassuring jabs and pokes again! :) xx

I had my scan at just over 10 weeks last time so was hoping for the same but not to be, doesn't help that I've moved house and not updated any details yet, right? Ooops!
x

I have a girlfriend who has been wanting to get pregnant for a long time but her husband keeps making her wait. She's become so bitter about it, and the other day test me, "are you pregnant?". I got so nervous about telling her, and I really don't want to tell anyone so early, so I said no. She replied "phew...I would FREAK out if you were pregnant before me". Now I'm super nervous to tell her, but the truth is I can't let her get me down.

Hi everyone, I'm new here! I am due with #6 on nov 20!
So I am 6w1d. I have been sick already since 5 weeks! I have extremely high beta levels, so that explains it!! My last levels were tested at 5w6d an they were 83910! So they will do an ultrasound in 2 weeks to see if I have baby #6 & 7!

Does anyone have symptoms yet?? Sick??

Here we go ladies, I'm on :cloud9:!!

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/speckle2.jpg

My fertility nurse did the scan. She said there was a really strong heartbeat and lots of fetal movement! At one stage the head was at the top. In this scan pic the head is at the bottom next to the yolk. From there you can also clearly see the little arms and legs.
:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->