***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Yay 9 weeks! Now the pictures in my tickers look baby like instead of alien like!

I wish I was a few more weeks along. Looking at the fake birthday announcements and the gay friend who has just come out as loving his girlfriend on facebook I'd love to announce my pregnancy and have everyone assume it's an April fool. Oh well, we are telling some friends today so that will have to sate me.

I was just trying to convince my DH that it would be funny to announce I'm pregnant on FB and then say Happy April Fools! But he won't go for it...haha. If I weren't it would be funnier :)

Ultrasound in T-2 days! Eeeeeeeek!

Haha I thought about that too today but then I would get the rumor mill going and of course I'm TRYING to wait to announce until DS first birthday because I feel like that would just be so special <3 here's hoping we can hold out!

Hi all...Mind if I join you? :)

Name(just first)? Lisa
How old are you? 39
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? Nov. 28th by LMP
What # child is this for you? 6 (have 4 earth babies and 1 angel)
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? no idea; I have 4 daughters at home!
Are you finding out the gender? Not until he/she arrives! :)
How many months were you TTC? We were actually NOT trying, so this has been quite a surprise that hasn't quite sunk in yet, but I'm getting used to the idea :)

About ten people announced on fb that they were pregnant today... All fake of course!

I had my scan and it went really well

They measured bub at 9+2 - which is a day even further ahead than my dating scan had me. So I think I might change my EDD to 4th November - that's the EDD from the dating scan and also in the middle of the new scan EDD and my ovulation date

Baby measured 25.8mm and heartrate of 174bpm. The hemorrhage is still there but I don't think it's any bigger - which I'm happy about, but might mean I'll get more spotting.

Here's a pic of the scan - head is to the left and little leg buds to the right

https://i43.tinypic.com/vsno6u.jpg

i told my brother and SIL today that i was expecting and i was nervous that they would think it was an april fools joke... and i have no way to prove it to them! but they didnt even think of it lol.. it went good

Aww Ginny - hello little baby!

I've had to phone in sick to work today.....morning sickness has really knocked it out of me

xxx

Hello little baby!! So cute Ginny!

Boofle - boohoo to the ms!!
I'm so gad I'm on holiday for 2 weeks! Just one of the perks of teaching! SO 2 weeks for me to do just what my baby and body wants me to do.
I do have a bit of planning and marking to do but will do that in little chunks or as I can take it.

great scan pics ladies :)

i have booked a private scan for 2morro as i had some watery brown discharge on the day my period should of been due so hoping all is well, it hasnt happened again since and it wasnt loads it wasnt even bloody sorry for the TMI post!! the same thing happened at 6 weeks and i had a scan all was fine so i have everything crossed baby bean is just keeping mummy on her toes!!!

also for the last 2 weeks ive had a really bad choking cough cold, sometimes im coughing that hard all my upper stomach hurts, baby is well protected though right??? sorry if that sounds silly :/

I'm not feeling any symptoms really. I keep wanting to take hpt's to make sure...

I had my scan and it went really well

They measured bub at 9+2 - which is a day even further ahead than my dating scan had me. So I think I might change my EDD to 4th November - that's the EDD from the dating scan and also in the middle of the new scan EDD and my ovulation date

Baby measured 25.8mm and heartrate of 174bpm. The hemorrhage is still there but I don't think it's any bigger - which I'm happy about, but might mean I'll get more spotting.

Here's a pic of the scan - head is to the left and little leg buds to the right

https://i43.tinypic.com/vsno6u.jpg

Adorable!

I am a HUGE Twitter user and am finding it near impossible NOT to tell everybody about this baby! I'm so rubbish at keeping secrets but feel I need to keep it to myself until I at least know my actual due date!
Eek it's so hard!

Babyfeva, me too!! I'm waiting for the ms, exhaustion, sore boobs etc but nothing's happening! Although I guess it's a good thing!!
I took my last test on Saturdy morning and the line was so dark, so that really made me happy. I've got my first doctors appt on Wednesday. :0)

Blondiejay! How exciting for your appointment. Are they going to do a scan? Mines not until April 26 seems so far away. I'll be almost 9 weeks by then!

Aww Ginny - hello little baby!

I've had to phone in sick to work today.....morning sickness has really knocked it out of me

xxx

Boofle - Sorry you are feeling so sick. I wanted to call in so many times last week and I am sure I will this week too...but I am a teacher so if I haven't prepped lessons and left them out it's impossible! Ugh.

Just checked out your blog (I have followed it since seeing your link on this thread) and I have to tell you -- I have pinned the very SAME nursery pic! It is my fav, I LOVE the contrast of the grey and color. I am going to do something like that I think! Are you finding out the sex? We aren't so I am thinking rainbow colors is pretty gender neutral because it is all colors!

Good luck today on the offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!

Babyfeva, me too!! I'm waiting for the ms, exhaustion, sore boobs etc but nothing's happening! Although I guess it's a good thing!!
I took my last test on Saturdy morning and the line was so dark, so that really made me happy. I've got my first doctors appt on Wednesday. :0)

I'm so glad to hear someone else say this! My breast tenderness comes and goes, and while I do find myself more tired that usual throughout the day, I'm not full on "exhausted", and I don't have any morning sickness or nausea yet. I also took a test yesterday and the line came up immediately and was much darker than the control line so I'm taking it as a good sign. My doctor's appointment is on Wednesday as well! Can't wait to see our little baby :)

Mrs.326, my line was darker then the control line too, it was so nice seeing it as the other were just a little fainter. I never had sore boobs before my period so I'm not really expecting them to ache too much whilst I'm pregnant.

Babyfeva, no scan this time. I think I'll just be given forms and blood tests...although I'm not 100% sure what they will do to be honest! I bet you're super excited for you appointment!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->