***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Yay Ginny!! Baby is growing so fast!! Mine has always measured 3 days behind, so I'm really hoping for a growth spurt by my 12 week u/s!

So far my ms has been very manageable. As long as I keep food in my stomach, I'm totally fine. It's great, but I'm just waiting for it to really hit! By this time with my son I was a puking machine! Maybe, just maybe, I'll get lucky with this one!! :thumbup:

Ugh. I literally feel hungover tonight. And I'm definitely not. Headache, achey, too hot and then super nauseated to boot. I've been feeling sick for weeks but all of it combined tonight -- gross!

Hope it's just baby giving me a sign that all will be well tomorrow morning at the US! So nervous I hope I can sleep!

Hope you feel better soon and good luck for tomorrow x

Good luck for today/tomorrow!

My ms is horrible at the moment. Eating helps a little bit but I'm always terrified I'll throw up afterwards and I cannot stand throwing up food. It freaks me out :blush:

Wow first midwife appointment was odd!
I weight no more than last time (which is admittedly still a lot) but this time I've got to have the glucose test thing and because of the 'short time' it's been since my section I have to have a consultant appointment and probably consultant care throughout? Did not expect that.
She's put me at 9+6 which is about spot on by my reckoning, took a load of blood (which they DID NOT do last time and I wasn't expecting haha) and made me wee in a pot and then told me I'm not drinking enough.
She was really really nice to be fair, just so much going on in one appointment and she said I should get a scan date for about 2 weeks time - I hope so!!
Hope I haven't bored you all to sleep! x

My ms is horrible at the moment. Eating helps a little bit but I'm always terrified I'll throw up afterwards and I cannot stand throwing up food. It freaks me out :blush:

I'm with you there. I am totally scared of puking. It's ridiculous, I get really really nervous if I know I'm going to throw up. If I know somebody has a vomiting bug, I will do EVERYTHING possible not to go near them for several days. This isn't a pregnancy thing - I've been like it as long as I can remember.

Wow first midwife appointment was odd!
I weight no more than last time (which is admittedly still a lot) but this time I've got to have the glucose test thing and because of the 'short time' it's been since my section I have to have a consultant appointment and probably consultant care throughout? Did not expect that.
She's put me at 9+6 which is about spot on by my reckoning, took a load of blood (which they DID NOT do last time and I wasn't expecting haha) and made me wee in a pot and then told me I'm not drinking enough.
She was really really nice to be fair, just so much going on in one appointment and she said I should get a scan date for about 2 weeks time - I hope so!!
Hope I haven't bored you all to sleep! x

Nope, interesting to see what others experience is of their appointments, i am roughly the same stage as you and I have my booking appt tomorrow morning. Am nervous and excited about getting the scan date.

Will you get your scan date in the post?

Nope, interesting to see what others experience is of their appointments, i am roughly the same stage as you and I have my booking appt tomorrow morning. Am nervous and excited about getting the scan date.

Yeah she said she'll send it out when she gets back to the hospital, the computers weren't working in the children's centre so she was having to do everything on paper. Last time it was really quick and within two weeks so I'm hoping for the same this time :)

I'm far too impatient for this pregnancy m'larky. I was hoping my scan date would of been here today :sulk:

scan in 2 hours im feeling quite relaxed at the moment!!! be a nervous wreck after :/

So last Monday my doctor took my progesterone level because I had developed a complex septatated cyst which was bleeding. She suspected it may have been the corpus luteum, and it turns out she was probably right. My progesterone had dropped from 27 (at around 4 weeks) to 13.9. So I'm now on progesterone supplements. :( My only worry is that it took a week for the blood result to come back and who knows how much lower my progesterone got over the course of the week! I have had zero spotting and no cramping, so that's a good sign, right? If my progesterone had dropped too low, wouldn't I start to spot? I do feel like i've grown over the last few days, so I'm hoping that means baby has grown too and that everything is okay.

How worried do you think I need to be? I have felt so confident about this pregnancy that I don't even feel very worried now. My doc didn't seem too concerned and just told me to come back at my regularly scheduled u/s at 12 weeks.

Cridge...my understanding is that if a pregnancy ends because of low progesterone it happens by shedding the uterine lining before the placenta takes over. So if you have not even had any spotting at all, I would feel pretty confident that everything is totally fine!

Bubble...my first scan is in 2 hours too!!! I actually am nervous, but I just spent 10 min puking over the kitchen sink so I am pretty confident that baby is OK?! Can't wait to have seen and heard the heartbeat and have a teensy bit of peace of mind!

My scan is in two hours as well! :happydance:Good luck to all of us and hugs and prayers!

I'm nervous but ready... It felt like scan week would never get here.

Ilikecake, I'm like you! I'm far too impatient for the day to day of pregnancy andi need constant reassurance and scans :rofl: I got spoiled last time and had five scans between 6-12 weeks. Not likely to happen this time though!

Can't wait to see all our :baby::baby::baby:!

Good luck for your scans!!

I have my first doctors appt in the morning, yay!

Yeah she said she'll send it out when she gets back to the hospital, the computers weren't working in the children's centre so she was having to do everything on paper. Last time it was really quick and within two weeks so I'm hoping for the same this time :)

oooh i hope I get mine within 2 weeks....I'm getting impatient now!!

oooh i hope I get mine within 2 weeks....I'm getting impatient now!!

It's hard not to be impatient, I am ridiculously impatient and thought I was going to explode last time. I have to make myself more patient this time or I'll spend the whole time in tears!!
Last time I had my 12 week scan at 10 weeks so hopefully it being later will make it seem less long? Ooh I don't know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->