***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I didn't have the GTT with my son, but I did have my sugar levels checked by those finger pricking pens sometimes. xx

Hello ladies. I hope you are all well.

I had my first doctors appointment today. She took all my details to send to the hospital I have chosen, then I have to wait about 4 weeks until the midwife calls to arrange my blood tests and scan. She answered all my questions and seemed happy with how health I am.

I'm off to Ireland tomorrow (my oh is from there) to see my oh's family and to go to a friends wedding. We are going to tell his family too. His sister is due on June through Ivf so looking forward to getting tips.

Have a great Easter x

I have the anglesounds Doppler. It is pretty basic. Last pregnancy I found hb around 11 weeks but that was when I got the Doppler so perhaps I could've found it sooner. At the moment I can't be asked to get out the ky jelly and search for it. Working full time, having a 15 month old, being pregnant and a husband who is working really long hours is not a good combo. I am shattered all.the.time

I just ordered the Sonoline B doppler!! I'm excited, but nervous! I got an email that it shipped out 8 minutes after the order was placed!! So hopefully I'll have it in a few days, but I'm halfway hoping it takes awhile to get here so I'm just a little further along before I try it!

blondiejay- good to hear you had some questions answered. Have a fun & safe trip to Ireland!

Hi girls just an update, had my 6w scan yesterday and all is well!:cloud9: saw heartbeat and little bean in there!

I will add my scan photo when I can get to desktop computer.

Hugs and love!

I have my sisters Doppler sitting on my bedside table. I'm waiting a week or so before I start to try to use it...

Well, no scans of dopplers for me, ladies, but that's by personal choice. :thumbup: Can't believe I'm already 9 1/2 weeks along. Seems like time is flying (could be the two little one I have to take care of, or the flu that I'm suffering from :p ) Symptom wise, I don't have many and most days its hard to tell I'm even pregnant. Even with this being my third, I'm not even beginning to show.

Yah, I am tempted by the doppler but I have to say it kind of weirds me out to over-use it. I know it's probably not an issue, but I think if I had one I would obsessively use it and I really don't want to...so I will stick to using it whenever I visit my friend (who has one) and also monthly at my midwife appointment...

Hi ladies! Had my first scan today and it went well. We saw our little bean and a little heart flutter. The sonographer was not able to register the heartbeat unfortunately (she said it was too early still) but we could see it. The sac and baby both measured 6w (my estimation was pretty close!), so at least all is growing as it should be. My doctor scheduled another ultrasound for me next Wednesday to get an accurate heartrate and make sure the growth is still on track. She seemed pretty confident all was well and I was so relieved!

Hi ladies! Had my first scan today and it went well. We saw our little bean and a little heart flutter. The sonographer was not able to register the heartbeat unfortunately (she said it was too early still) but we could see it. The sac and baby both measured 6w (my estimation was pretty close!), so at least all is growing as it should be. My doctor scheduled another ultrasound for me next Wednesday to get an accurate heartrate and make sure the growth is still on track. She seemed pretty confident all was well and I was so relieved!

Yay! So happy to hear!!

I've just worked out (according to MW appointment which could be a few days out) that my actual EDD is now down as 31/10 - I won't be leaving though because save some miracle - this baby will be as late as my last one and I WILL NOT have a Halloween baby lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->