***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Ooh lovely bump!

I guess back in the day they didn't have such sensitive tests so by the time they found out they were pregnant there was a better chance of it going to term. We know so much more about the risks that it's only natural that we'll be apprehensive. X

7w5d scan....we heard the heartbeat!:happydance:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2
9+6 bump

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDA2LTAwNjU4LmpwZw-1.jpg

Lovely bump boofs!

I posted one in the first tri section and can't believe how much I've bloated! Haha

Also, I don't suppose anyone could please put me on the front sheet for 1st November please?

Xxxx

private scan pics i had done on tuesday, baby's heart rate was 178bpm lol was a lovely train sound :cloud9:
this was my first private scan and i would highly recommened it they are soooo much more detailed than the hospital ones

1117.jpg

1119.jpg

glitterfly-What is your due date and I will add you? I need to make changes, I've just been feeling miserable and haven't been able to be on computer long enough to do it.

Fish - you are welcome to my mother anytime!! Will send truck loads of cherries!! Haha

Boofle - lovely bump pic! I wish I had a bump now! I've just got my usual jellybelly!!

ES and Bubble - lovely scan pics!!

AFM - had a lovely day at the inlaws! SIL was there with our little nephew! He is just over a year old and such a cheeky little monkey!! Love him to bits! DF is soo good with him! Can't wait to have this little one now. DF will be such a good daddy!

Happy Easter Everyone!

Got outside today for a hike in the sun and fresh air today! Felt SO good...

I also stopped at a local market and got some turkey franks made locally because I have been CRAVING sausages and hot dogs but won't do the crappy factory ones. These are nitrite free and so freaking amazing. Mmmmm...also got peach lemonade and watermelon, and blackberry sorbet bars...definitely into either meat or fruit. LOL.

What is everyone else craving?!

Pasta, with spicy sausage....nom nom nom. I like a lot of fruit as well.

How are we all today?

xxx

Woke up.this morning to bright red bleeding.... Just called doc I need prayers please

oh so sorry to hear Evian. Thinking of you and hope the bleeding stops!

prayers your way hun, i hope it stops soon, keep us informed, thinking of you x

im not craving anything at the moment but i never did with my other two either, im fighting against a viral infection at the moment its not very nice at all keep coughing up all kinds of coloured sh** off my chest, had it for 2 weeks now just hoping this is the last couple of days of it now as its getting me down :(
hope everyone else is well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->