***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Well, the bleeding has come to a stop but before it did I passed a clot too.... my doctor said it was perfectly normal (?!?!) and that if it gets worse or I start cramping to call her and we'd go to the ER. Either way I am going in first thing Monday morning for a scan. I'm so nervous :(

Don't worry I had some bleeding too, I was booked in for a scan on the Monday (as it typically happened on the Friday) then the bleeding got worse the next day so I went in for an emergency scan. She said it was all fine and nothing to worry about. She asked if the bleeding had started after sex, which it hadn't.

So don't worry, it doesn't necessarily mean anything serious. I know that won't take away your worry. If you find you start freaking out and can't wait til Monday then I would head down to A&E and they may scan you then.

:hugs: and sending you positive thoughts

Evian I hope the scan on Monday goes ok. I passed a clot a while back and as far as I know I'm still pregnant. X

We've just had a lovely day at the zoo with my little boy. I'm glad we're doing things with him whilst I still can and before the new baby arrives.

Craving wise I've gone off meat but am loving fruit. Last time I were off pasta but again craved fruit and sweets!

Haha...You can tell how out of it I am. I am not in charge of this thread...oops!! Pregnancy brain! :wacko:

Heres my 5 week pic compared to my 9 week bump

Attachments

• 5 weeks.jpg
    5 weeks.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 9 weeks.jpg
    9 weeks.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 9
Thinking of you Evian and sending lots of positive vibes. It's a good sign the blood stopped.

So I deffo have a little bump now and I can't blame it on constipation or bloating anymore :rofl: I'm going to start bump pics at 10 weeks again.

Mellly what a lovely bump! I don't think I have one yet but I'm only 7 weeks so I'm not surprised! X

Boohoohoo!! I want a bump too NOW!!! :haha: I suppose as this is #1 for us I wont be showing for at least another 2 months - I also have a jelly belly that will hide it a bit longer too! Boohoohoo!!

As for cravings - it changes from week to week. This last week it has been salads and fruit. A few weeks back it was protein!! Just so glad I dont want to know anything about chocolate at the mo. DF is really happy about that as he gets all my easter eggs!! He gave me lidt lindor chocolate balls for my birthday and still haven't opened them. At least that will help me keep the weight down for a bit.

2 more days till my booking in appointment!

Hope everything is ok Evian :hugs:

I stupidly ventured in to Sainsburys today - it didn't go down well at all, and I had to run out and leave my husband to it :dohh: Obviously the sight of food is still too much for me :rofl:

xxx

Evian- praying that all is ok sweetie. I kind of freaked out last night too because I had a little spotting after wiping but it's not there anymore. Why does our body make us worry so much.

Hi ladies, I hope you are all well.

Evian, thinking of you, hope everything's ok. X

I'm in Ireland for the weekend to see my oh's family and for a friends wedding which was yesterday. I don't think i got away with not letting anyone know as apparentely one of our friends clocked me not drinking the whole time!! Ahh well I just don't want to announce it at this early stage.
Symptom wise, I'm finally getting ever so slightly tender boobs. Yay! Can't wait to see them grow haha!!

Happy Easter x

Afternoon lovelies

How we all doing? How are the 9/10 week girls feeling? Sometimes I feel fine to the point of nearly forgetting I'm pregnant, then other times I feel cack to the point of needing to go back to bed.

xxx

Join the club Boofle!! Admittedly I had a really late night last night and am really suffering today!
Got up at 9am ravanously hungry. Ate breakfast then promptly snoozed on the couch till about 11:30am. Went back to bed for another 2 hours and am now chilling on the couch. Just have NO energy today!!! Could really do with a redbull right about now! For someone who doesnt even drink coffee or tea that stuff is lethal!!

I do also have days, just like you - where I forget I'm pregnant!
Roll on 12 - 14 weeks!

Hi ladies. Hope all is well.
My morning sickness is lowly getting better and my tiredness is slowly ebbing away. I actually stayed awake until midnight the other night.
My appetite has finally returned (judging by the 3 slices of toast for breakfast :blush:)

I'm praying my scan letter turns up tomorrow. It's driving me crazy.

Eta- I'm almost 10 weeks :shock: I keep thinking time is dragging but it's mad thinking we're almost at 3 months!!

I can't wait for the nausea and tiredness to ease. I weighed myself today and in less than a week I've lost 7lbs.

Over 25% done!
I bloody hate being pregnant which sounds an absolutely awful thing to say but I'm just so bloody awful at it.
Hope everyone had a lovely Easter :) x

I dislike being pregnant too. I don't like feeling tired,weak and huge and i also miss my wine. It's all worth though in the end.

My ms is still pretty bad. It starts about 11am and lasts about 3-4 hours.

I'd forgotten how hard pregnancy is. Saying that, with James it wasn't until 20+ weeks that I started finding things hard.

Hi ladies... just got home from the doctor. Cervix is closed, baby is measuring 4 weeks 6 days (matches up with my ovulation dates), so I'm actually going to be moved to a December due date now (probably 12/11). They saw a gestational sac but no heartbeat or anything as they said it's too early to tell. They rebooked me a scan for 2 weeks out so now I just have to hope and pray no more bleeding!

Can I stay in this group even though I'm due in December now? LOL

They also took some blood to do a beta screen for my hormone level... I get the results back tomorrow morning... hoping it's within normal range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->