***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Glad everything is ok evian - you can stay in whatever group you like :hugs:

xxx

hey all. how r u all today. how did ur appt go mommyh and how did the scans go wishful & WTB

I so agree - hated being pregnant today! got properly sick for the first time today!
TMI coming up - and all I brought up was the salads I had just eaten! Guess Speckle has its fathers taste buds - ie doesn't like cucumber and red pepper! ggggrrrr
I would have felt better if it was a greasy dinner or a fat piece of cake or something that came back up, but no its the salads!!:gun::grr:

Just hoping I have more energy tomorrow - midwife appointment at 11am!

Evian that sounds really promising, thanks for letting us know. Of course you should stay! Good luck with your results. Xx

Hi Ladies! Had such a great long weekend, so nice to sleep in and feast on ham :)

We told another close friend and my parents and brother this weekend. They were surprised because we hadn't told them we decided to start TTC and excited, but still adjusting to becoming grandparents!

I am SO happy to be in the double digits finally and also...it seems like my MS is starting to ebb!!!!!! Don't want to get too excited but I think last week was the peak and I may be starting to see some relief!!! Yay!

My MS is at least mostly morning sickness and still not actually vomiting constantly like I did with both my girls. Yet, I am still ready to be in 2nd trimester and for energy to return. My appt changed from the 13th to the 12th. :) So only a few more days and I hope to hear the heartbeat! :)

Hi girls!

Evian - I'm glad things seem to be going well. What a stink that you have to bump your dates back though, making a long pregnancy seem even longer!

I still haven't puked (can't believe it!), and only feel nauseous every once in a while. Some day's I feel great and yes (Boofle), I've forgotten I was pregnant on a couple occasions. Crazy!

I got my doppler Friday afternoon and wasn't able to find the hb, but was able to find it last night!! :cloud9: I just listened to it again and it's so wonderful to hear!! I thought I may have been one that would obsess with a doppler, but so far, so good and I'm very happy with the purchase!

Hi ladies :)

Been stalking the board a bit :blush: and decided to come and say hi today after a while.

I'm glad to see everything is going ok with everyone:hugs:

Hello Cata! Looks like you and I are due the same day :) Sorry about your past losses but you are so close to second Tri! Yay! Is this the furthest along you've been?

Hello Cata! Looks like you and I are due the same day :) Sorry about your past losses but you are so close to second Tri! Yay! Is this the furthest along you've been?

Yes we are! :happydance:

Thank you hun, we are def very close to 2nd tri! I'm very nervous for my scan tomorrow, really hoping everything is ok with mini me.

Yes it definitely sucks haven't my dates bumped back! My son was the same way, went from 3/25/11 to 4/3/11 but he was born on 3/20 lol.

I am glad your guys' morning sickness is tapering!

i've been MIA for a bit ladies but just tried to catch up... hope everyone is doing well... finally only FOUR days until my first ultrasound... nervous but excited. i caved and bought some stuff on sale today.. no clothes but some receiving blankets and hooded towels.. i couldnt pass up the prices... hope it wasn't a bad idea!

It's tuesday, which means post is back to normal, which means I might finally get my scan date :happydance:

I hope yours and Beth's posty comes with your much awaited letters today! :)

My scan is today at 2:30pm! Eeeeeeeee! It's come around soooo fast! :) xx

I hope yours and Beth's posty comes with your much awaited letters today! :)

My scan is today at 2:30pm! Eeeeeeeee! It's come around soooo fast! :) xx

Good luck, don't forget we want to see pictures!! :winkwink:

It's tuesday, which means post is back to normal, which means I might finally get my scan date :happydance:

I'm hoping to get mine too! Should get blood results today as well - didn't realise I was such a worrier but I've been getting myself in a tizz over them :rofl:

Erm I have had NO post, I might cry! Well we had post but it was for whoever used to live here!!
*wails* :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"