***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Wah! I don't know if I have had any mail, and can't get through to doctors for results either :dohh:

Rubbish doctors!
I was told I won't be able to find out any of my results til 16 weeks, which seems silly, as they took my wee and if there was something wrong they might need to treat it now!
Oh well...keep waiting I guess :sad2: :sad2: (yes I'm that irrational at the moment!)

oh no still no scan date :( hope it comes tomorrow!

Oh and I'm not liking this pregnancy thing either!! constipation, bloated and nasal congestion equals a rubbish nights sleep :(

^^ That is silly! Got my results and all fine :thumbup: I'm glad I only had to wait a week - 16 weeks is a ridiculous time to wait, especially if there is a problem

x

Forgot to add I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow :happydance: I'll be 7+6 :)

oh no still no scan date :( hope it comes tomorrow!

Oh and I'm not liking this pregnancy thing either!! constipation, bloated and nasal congestion equals a rubbish nights sleep :(

I didn't mean you were silly, I was arrowing up to the pp :dohh:

I can't sleep much either, it does suck a bit x

Hey everyone, had my scan this morning. All is well :) baby measures 15.6mm and we saw a huge beating heart :D I cannot believe how much it's grown since 2 weeks ago

It wasn't a dating scan but she said it measures at 8 weeks as I am (well 8 weeks tomorrow). DH loved seeing it as he got a much better look than me as he was sat by the screen the whole time whereas I hardly saw it lol. We have a printed photo but it looks quite grainy as i think its quite zoomed in. I think the head is at the top, the sonography didn't really do much small talk! I wish we had video'd it! Great idea! Im looking forward to seeing your video Cata!

They noticed a cyst on my R ovary, which wasn't there before but said nothing to worry about. I shall post the photo up in a moment :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=373463&d=1334065187

I've had horrible insomnia as well. I'm running on about 6 hours sleep in the last 2 days. It's driving me nuts. All I want to do is go home and crawl into bed, but my work day has just begun.

I still dont have my scan date either, nothing in post this morning boo hoo!
I am just relaxing in the thought that hopefully next week I will have my scan!!! Altho I didnt have my scan until I was nearly 14 weeks with Leo!

Lovely scan picture!!

No damn scan date. :brat: Must remember its not the posties fault, so not to go all hormonal on her :gun:

I am totally blaming the post person although they're hardly to blame but grr! They should be going to the hospital every day and asking specifically for my letter obviously :p

Has anyone had their chlamydia results texted to them?

I just had a random text saying CS=NEGATIVE. It's the only thing I can think it relates too :wacko:

I've had horrible insomnia as well. I'm running on about 6 hours sleep in the last 2 days. It's driving me nuts. All I want to do is go home and crawl into bed, but my work day has just begun.

I think mine is because of hay fever with nasty nasal congestion, it's actually driving me nuts as it's getting worse each day! :cry: Have got a doc appt this afternoon to get something, anything!! I tried grinning and bearing it as didn't really want to take any meds, but enough! I need some drugs...even just a nasal spray!!

I just had a random text saying CS=NEGATIVE. It's the only thing I can think it relates too :wacko:

We don't get routinely tested for this, so can't help there.

Hey everyone, had my scan this morning. All is well :) baby measures 15.6mm and we saw a huge beating heart :D I cannot believe how much it's grown since 2 weeks ago

It wasn't a dating scan but she said it measures at 8 weeks as I am (well 8 weeks tomorrow). DH loved seeing it as he got a much better look than me as he was sat by the screen the whole time whereas I hardly saw it lol. We have a printed photo but it looks quite grainy as i think its quite zoomed in. I think the head is at the top, the sonography didn't really do much small talk! I wish we had video'd it! Great idea! Im looking forward to seeing your video Cata!

They noticed a cyst on my R ovary, which wasn't there before but said nothing to worry about. I shall post the photo up in a moment :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=373463&d=1334065187

Hello little baby!!! Fab scan pic

xxx

Everything went great! :) The scan was pretty quick as you only normally get the one at 18 weeks here. It was lovely being able to see it and it's lil' heart beating away :cloud9: I'm so glad it's doing well!! She said it's measuring 10 weeks and it could be plus or minus a week at this point. I won't be changing my ticker yet. They don't give you your EDD until 18 weeks here either, which was the same with my son in Sweden. Anyway, here he/she is! :cloud9:

xx

Attachments

• 2012-04-10 16.54.12.jpg
    2012-04-10 16.54.12.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 15
hey all. how did the appts go skweek & cata. and how did ur scn go cata. any appts orscans that r not on front page let me know so i can update

great scan pics girls!! :cloud9:

I've got insomnia pretty bad as well. I'm able to get to sleep pretty quickly and sleep like a rock until I have to pee - then I don't sleep a wink the rest of the night. Sometimes I'm up at 4 or 5, but this morning it was 2:00!! Boooo!

I had this ages ago and that's the text I got too, think they'd make it a bit clearer though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->