***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I've not even had a call from the mw yet let alone an appointment or bloods. Weirdly have a scan date though although it's miles away at nearly 14 weeks. I'm feeling pretty awful. Constantly nauseous. This evening I've had bad cramps and diarrhoea. I feel terrible. I'm not eating much and am now weighing 9 stone 6lbs instead of the 10 stone last week. Sorry for the big moan I just feel the mw has no interest as I could well be anaemic now like I was last time. Aghh. Sorry ladies! Just ignore me :hugs: xx

Hey ladies, Great to see more lil' beans!! Looking forward to seeing loads more lil beans!

My mw appointment was slightly boring today to say the least - just form filling really!! and lots of little chats inbetween. I was really hoping she would use the doopler today - but she said I will hear my babies heart beat for the first time at 16 weeks - at my hospital appointment.

I will most likely have a combination of mw and consultant care due to my coccydenia. She said she will let the consultant know and they will contact me in due time. I'm not expecting to hear back from them before at least 20 weeks.
Will leave decisions around birthing plans till after I have met with the consultant as there is a possibility I will have no choice but to have a c-section. So time will tell.

skweek - that stinks that you have to wait until 16 weeks to hear the hb!! I'm so happy with my doppler purchase - it's been a lot of fun to be able to hear the hb whenever I want (although so far I'm keeping myself to once a day for just a minute or so). You can get them pretty inexpensively online.

Hi ladies,

I had my scan today :) baby was dancing around and my brother took a little video, bad quality, he missed the best breakdancing parts and you can hear me crying and laughing at the back but I decided to post it anyway because you have all been such a big support, this is all I have and i want to share it with you:flower:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x45OrPzgFaY&feature=player_embedded

Yay Cata that is SO awesome!!!! Was that scan internal or abdominal? Isnt that heartbeat the best sound in the world?

My next appointment is May 1st and this time I am recording the heartbeat so I can listen to it every day!!!!

Thank yo Cridge :)

gaiagirl - It was internal as I'm a big girl :blush: It is def the best sound ever :)

I was just asking because I had a very informal US at my midwife`s at 9 weeks and it was abdominal and not nearly the quality or resolution of yours! I actually worried a bit afterwards because I thought baby looked smaller compared to the amniotic sac than the 9 week US I googled...but I think most before 12 weeks are internal.

Yah...heard the heartbeat and loved every second...but then continued to worry after! LOL

Cata- thanks for sharing that. The heartbeat sounds so beautiful!! I can't wait for mine...

gaiagirl - things definitely look smaller with abdominal u/s - nothing to worry about!!

Cata - amazing video, you must be so excited to bubs wriggling around like that!

When I had my ultrasound at 9-1, bubs wasn't moving (got told this was normal) and looked so much smaller than yours (although my ultrasound was external!). It's amazing how much they grow in a week!

I was just asking because I had a very informal US at my midwife`s at 9 weeks and it was abdominal and not nearly the quality or resolution of yours! I actually worried a bit afterwards because I thought baby looked smaller compared to the amniotic sac than the 9 week US I googled...but I think most before 12 weeks are internal.

Yah...heard the heartbeat and loved every second...but then continued to worry after! LOL

Yes it definitely makes a big difference if your scan is abdominal. I did ask my doctor if we could do it abdominal as my little brother was with me but she said no way lol brother said he was so mesmerized by breakdancing baby he didn't have time to get traumatized by the rest as he was too busy staring at the screen even after it was over lol.

They grow up A LOT between 9 and 10 weeks so that also makes a difference, try not to worry... doctor said literally: Poor baby you're dancing and your mom getting stressed, these are going to be the longest 7 months ever lol try to relax hun, your baby will be happier :hugs:

Cata - amazing video, you must be so excited to bubs wriggling around like that!

When I had my ultrasound at 9-1, bubs wasn't moving (got told this was normal) and looked so much smaller than yours (although my ultrasound was external!). It's amazing how much they grow in a week!

thank you :flower:

I actually cheated a little bit, about a couple of weeks ago I saw a video of a ten week scan in youtube, baby wasn't moving so the doctor asked the mom to cough so she could see some dancing, she did and immediately baby woke up and started moving A LOT! so I said to myself: I've been waiting for this for a month, I want to see you dance :happydance: I coughed a bit right before :)

Also baby does look significantly smaller at 9w, specially on an external scan :hugs:

Cata that's an amazing video. Thanks so much for sharing.

I'm feeling much better after a moan and a sleep. Sorry again.. It was a bad night and I was feeling a tad sorry for myself. Xx

Cata that's an amazing video. Thanks so much for sharing.

I'm feeling much better after a moan and a sleep. Sorry again.. It was a bad night and I was feeling a tad sorry for myself. Xx

Thank you :hugs:

Glad to know that you are feeling better:flower:

Morning ladies,

Yes Cridge - sucks that I have to wait that long. I'm thinking of transfering to the sure start centre at school for my next MW appointment and FXed I get to hear baby then.

I didnt take a urine sample yesterday so thinking I might take a sample with me just to check those bits are all ok

OH MY GOSH!!! Why do we not know more about the erotic dreams!!! nipple tweaking, rampant shagging sessions, nake bodies! OH MY GOSH!!!
Anyone else having erotic dreams?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->