***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Morning ladies,

Yes Cridge - sucks that I have to wait that long. I'm thinking of transfering to the sure start centre at school for my next MW appointment and FXed I get to hear baby then.

I didnt take a urine sample yesterday so thinking I might take a sample with me just to check those bits are all ok

OH MY GOSH!!! Why do we not know more about the erotic dreams!!! nipple tweaking, rampant shagging sessions, nake bodies! OH MY GOSH!!!
Anyone else having erotic dreams?

Lots of sex dreams here too :rofl:

What a beautiful video, I can't wait for mine. I've got another 3 weeks before the midwife calls to book in my scan and bloods.

Skweeks35. I've had those dreams every night for a couple of weeks now, very amusing!!

I'm feeling so bloated today and tired. But I'm not complaining I'm savouring every moment. :0)

You can probably tell I'm not used to having these sort of dreams!
I'm so :blush: I can't bring myself to tell my DF! He will be really amused!! Might tell him tonigt when he gets home. hehe

Awwww, lovely video hun! :)

Any news from the posty today ladies? xx

My posty is lazy and doesn't get here until 2/3. So still another few hours of waiting.

hurry up posty!! We are eagerly awaiting much wanted news!!

Oh got my next midwife appointment - but thinking of changing it as its only a 10 minute appointment and meant to be on the other side of town. Thinking of changing it to the sure start centre at school where I work.
So will change the date and and let you all know next week.

I am loosing it! Just retyping my post as I am having a scan this Saturday! LOL!

I've also got my NHS scan booked for the 16th May. x

Post been and gone without anything nice. Today I shall definitely cry. My baby is apparently a lime and I'm still no closer to seeing them! Aargh!
Jealous of all your nice dreams, I had the worst nightmare last night - ugh!!

No scan date here either, just a heart attack as I was asleep when she put a parcel through.

The whole fruit thing is confusing because my What To Expect app actually changes the size on other days than just the week change-over so I think it's more accurate...and it says that at 10w1d I was already a lime! Also...I think they mean those tiny little limes not the crazy big lemon-sized ones we get thanks to genetic modification and fertilizer! Lol

talking about fruit - anyone owns or knows of someone who owns a vineyard! I could soooo do with more grapes.!!
What else is everyone else craving?

Oooh don't hate me people but I got my date :D!
Andy visited the old house and the letter was there, it isn't for like over 2 weeks but at least they'll be nice and big by then and I can countdown! x

oohhhooo!!! my 12 week scan is exactly 2 weeks from today!
oh the dreaded TWW all over again!

oohhhooo!!! my 12 week scan is exactly 2 weeks from today!
oh the dreaded TWW all over again!

Haha but this time it'll be triple quadruple worth it :D!!
I'll be 13+2 on mine so I hope they look extra podgy :p

Aww, I'm glad you got your letter! :D

I still can't believe we're nearly in the second tri! Feels like it wasn't long ago we were all posting cautiously growing lil' poppyseeds! xx

I'm sure your lil bean will look just perfect on the day - mani all done and looking gorgeous! :haha:

I'm hoping I can see their willy, if they have one haha.
Nooo more than anything I just want them to be OK :D

I suppose if you get a good nub shot at 13 weeks you will know if you are blue or pink. What are you hoping for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->