***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I suppose if you get a good nub shot at 13 weeks you will know if you are blue or pink. What are you hoping for?

Sensibly I should want a girl (money wise) but then if I have a boy I can put an end to all this babymaking forever and enjoy the two I have haha.
I don't mind really but a boy would be a brand new adventure :D

:happydance: glad you got your scan date!!

I might ring up tomorrow and see where mine has got too.

:happydance: glad you got your scan date!!

I might ring up tomorrow and see where mine has got too.

Do it, my letter was sent out on 5th April so if he hadn't gone round I'd never have known. I gave them my new address so don't know why they're sending stuff there, will remind them when I see them.
I guess the lateness of the appointment means it won't seem all that long til the 16 week midwife one!

oh well then bethanchloe FXed its a baby then :haha: team pink/blue - will wait and see which it is for us!

oh well then bethanchloe FXed its a baby then :haha: team pink/blue - will wait and see which it is for us!

I am only finding out cause I want to try and be organised, I have mountains of girls' clothes that I can sort through if it's a girl one and if not I can give them away :)

Ditto to wanting to be organised! Between 2 friends we would have more than enough team blue stuff to keep a shop in business for at least 2 years! so if we are team pink we will defo need to stock up!!

I suppose if you get a good nub shot at 13 weeks you will know if you are blue or pink. What are you hoping for?

Sensibly I should want a girl (money wise) but then if I have a boy I can put an end to all this babymaking forever and enjoy the two I have haha.
I don't mind really but a boy would be a brand new adventure :D

I want a girl this time but would be so much cheaper if I had a boy. We'll just do a swap of LO's clothes if we get the sex we want. You can have James baby stuff :haha:

Name(just first)?
Gina
How old are you?
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date?
6th Nov, dating scan.
What # child is this for you?
This is my 1st.
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
I predict I am having a girly :)

Are you finding out the gender?
Nope.

How many months were you TTC?
Loosely trying for 1 -2 months.

I want a girl this time but would be so much cheaper if I had a boy. We'll just do a swap of LO's clothes if we get the sex we want. You can have James baby stuff :haha:

I love this idea :D haha.
We're not into pink though so if you want a pink princess baby our clothes with disappoint ya haha x

Hey gals!

I finally found the energy to try out the doppler and I found a lovely heartbeat :happydance:

I also took a bump piccie: Excuse the sloppy room and mirror :blush: Much bigger than last pregnancy but pretty sure that is typical.

Attachments

• 10 weeks (2).jpg
    10 weeks (2).jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 9

I love this idea :D haha.
We're not into pink though so if you want a pink princess baby our clothes with disappoint ya haha x

I'm not a very pink person either :haha: TBH even if we have a girl, i'll probably still use James sleepsuits on her at night and when we're at home :blush:

Yeah we want a girl but it'd be mighty convenient to not have to buy any clothes!

Hey ladies! Had another scan this morning. We could see baby and hear the heartbeat for the first time :) Most beautiful sound my ears have ever heard! Baby is growing right on track and all looks well!

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/3857f420.jpg

I'm not a very pink person either :haha: TBH even if we have a girl, i'll probably still use James sleepsuits on her at night and when we're at home :blush:

And why not? Makes perfect sense and no one's looking at em :D

aww what a lovely scan Mrs.326 :D i think i can see arm buds?? is that right?

aww what a lovely scan Mrs.326 :D i think i can see arm buds?? is that right?

I believe so! I didn't ask the sonographer, but that's what they look like to me as well :)

Yeah it looks it to me too!! We had our scan at 7+6w and DH thought he saw arms too although didn't capture it on the photo, so this photo confirms he probably did see arms :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->