***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Evian - I got mine from fetaldoppler.com. I got the Sonoline B, which was a decent price, and I've been happy with it. They shipped it immediately and I had it in less than 48 hours, so maybe you should wait to order until you're closer to 9 weeks so you don't freak yourself out by not being able to find the hb so early.

It's been a lot of fun to be able to listen any time I want. Takes a lot of stress off too since any time I have the slightest worry I know I can just go check things out for myself. :thumbup:

Bethanchloe i see you got your scan date...yey!! I'm nervous but excited about mine which is now 11 days away!

Evian - I got mine from fetaldoppler.com. I got the Sonoline B, which was a decent price, and I've been happy with it. They shipped it immediately and I had it in less than 48 hours, so maybe you should wait to order until you're closer to 9 weeks so you don't freak yourself out by not being able to find the hb so early.

It's been a lot of fun to be able to listen any time I want. Takes a lot of stress off too since any time I have the slightest worry I know I can just go check things out for myself. :thumbup:

Thank you so much for sharing the web address!! They are so MUCH cheaper than I thought they would be... I'm really tempted now. I have it in my cart and all I have to do is hit "order" but I'm still on the fence... I should just go ahead and do it... I know I'm going to eventually :)

Thank you so much for sharing the web address!! They are so MUCH cheaper than I thought they would be... I'm really tempted now. I have it in my cart and all I have to do is hit "order" but I'm still on the fence... I should just go ahead and do it... I know I'm going to eventually :)

You're welcome! I was on the fence about ordering one until my progesterone dropped and my doc didn't want to see me until my regular appointment ... 3.5 weeks later. I decided to go for it and I haven't regretted it! Definitely worth the price for peace of mind!

Ilikecake said:
If its not here tomorrow I will be. My friend got hers 6 days after and she's with the same surgery/hospital. It's been 2 weeks tomorrow :(

Woah that's hardly fair :( hope you hear soon - sounds like It's got lost somewhere

finally have my first scan tomorrow at 9w5d tomorrow... so nervous, trying to stay positive!

^^ I have one tomorrow too, big :hugs:

10+6 bump

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDEzLTAwNjc2LmpwZw-1.jpg

Grown a bit from here

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMzE3LTAwNjI3LmpwZw-1.jpg

Finally got my scan date 26th April at 11am!! Ill be 13 weeks exactly!

Here is 11 week bump from yesterday meaning only 28 weeks and 6 days until November 1st hehe!!

Attachments

• 11 weeks.jpg
    11 weeks.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
Lovely bump boofle!! I would show my stomach but its covered in my well earnt tiger stripes (stretchies hehe)

Aww your bump is lovely. I think I will get tiger stripes too as time goes on, got old silvery stretchies from putting weight on as a teenager

xxx

Lovely bumps girls.

I can see the post lady!! Praying she has my letter.

No scan date :( and rather than booking me a consultant appointment I've been sent a letter telling me to do it myself :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->