***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Who would I ring? I'm too impatient to wait any longer. My consultant letter was sent out on the 5th April and has only just arrived!! :wacko:

Got my NT scan date through - 27th April :dance: I'll be 12+6 or thereabouts :dance:

Got my NT scan date through - 27th April :dance: I'll be 12+6 or thereabouts :dance:

:happydance: :happydance:

I've just rang my midwife and she's given me a number to ring on Monday if the letter doesn't turn up tomorrow. So Monday by the latest I should hopefully know my date :dance:

I have to wait for my new OB to get my medical records from my old office before I get another appointment or ultrasound... :(

Doctor appointment yesterday went okay. We didn't get to hear the heartbeat, but he assured me it doesn't mean anything is wrong. I know with my 2nd daughter we didn't get to hear a heartbeat til a little later. I was sent for a glucose 1 hr test, not fun! I go back May 15th and at that appointment we'll schedule an ultrasound! :) Definitely looking forward to that! :)
Hope everyone is doing good. I'm still having MS and am ready for 2nd trimester to be over that and to get some energy back.

I've just rang my midwife and she's given me a number to ring on Monday if the letter doesn't turn up tomorrow. So Monday by the latest I should hopefully know my date :dance:

Ah that's at least something! You WILL know on Monday :happydance:

my scan went great! i thought i was 9w5d but she said 9w2d. heart rate 167. s/he looked like they were dancing. i cried and so did DH. got my NT scan on may 1st!

Awww that's awesome wishfulmom! Out of curiosity, was the scan internal?

Happy weekend everyone!

Say hello to our Booflet!

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDE0LTAwNjgxLmpwZw-1.jpg

oh how cute!! Hello Booflet!! You truely are gorgeous! Now I really cant wait for my scan in 11 days time!!

Lovely pic! Hello Booflet.

Scan here went well. We couldn't get a good pic though as I didn't drink enough water but we saw the heart beating away and it measured about right. X

Lovely pic! Hello Booflet.

Scan here went well. We couldn't get a good pic though as I didn't drink enough water but we saw the heart beating away and it measured about right. X

Fab news - that's what you want to see at 8 weeks, a lovely strong heartbeat. It's pretty amazing isn't it? xxx

Aww, lovely pic Boof! :) So cute!

I'm glad your scan went well too Fish&Chips! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"