***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Hello everyone! I have just found this thread, can I join please :flower:

I am due on November 3rd and it will be my first baby :wohoo:

Sharonfruit - of course you can join us! Welcome!

Fish&chips - good to hear your got to hear your babies heartbeat. I'm so hoping to hear it at my scan in 10 days!
I agree - it stil doesnt feel real!

How is everyone else doing?
Happy Sunday!!

Morning everyone,
Sorry Ive not been on here much, we've had weddings to go to this weekend and last!! Busy busy!
The scan pics are so cute, I'm still waiting for my midwife to call to book my appointment.
I was a bit worried this morning, I woke up to an upset stomach, painful and sweating...but I googled it and apparentely it's quite common. Phew!

My mw has just called and booked me in with my first appointment on Tuesdays! Maybe it will start sinking in?

Lovely scans ladies! Got my NT one on the 26th which I will be 13 weeks exactly (cant remember if I said or not)

Got my 1st scan on 23rd...nervous and excited all at the same time!

Fx Ilovecake :hugs:

Yey to scan dates!

I can't believe some of you are going to be in your 2nd trimester soon! Jealous? Me? Never ;) x

Told our families today - cue lots of squealing and crying! Little Booflet has very excited grans, nans, grandads, great nans, great grandmas, great granda, 4 uncles, 2 aunties and 4 cousins to meet in November!

xxx

That's lovely news! My brother and sister in law are acting very strange. They didn't really respond when we told them and now we've had a scan and made it official we haven't heard a thing. We thought they didn't want any more children but now I'm wondering if it's a sensitive subject for them.

Aww, yay, glad they responded well Boof.

That sucks fish&chips (which I'm now craving :haha:) hopefully they've just been busy

Roll on may the 4th. I have a date!! :dance:

I have been waiting for this date like ALL DAY!!
Woo hoo!! Bet it feels nearer cause you've wait so long :D!
They'll be nice and big too and you might get a glimpse of their bits (yes I am bits obsessed :D)
:happydance::happydance::happydance:xx

Roll on may the 4th. I have a date!! :dance:

I have been waiting for this date like ALL DAY!!
Woo hoo!! Bet it feels nearer cause you've wait so long :D!
They'll be nice and big too and you might get a glimpse of their bits (yes I am bits obsessed :D)
:happydance::happydance::happydance:xx

I am SO excited :rofl: I made the post woman wait while I opened the letter so I could hug her :rofl:

I'll be 13/14 weeks so baby should be a lovely size...also means only 2/3 weeks after to my midwife appointment and then waiting for the 20 week scan

Yay, fab news Ilikecake.

It's my first wedding anniversary today :cloud9:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back