***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Happy Anniversary, Boofle! DH and I celebrated ours a few weeks ago as well :)

Happy Anniversary boofle. Loch Lomond, California? If so, the lake there is so beautiful.

happy anniversary, boofs!

Congrats on finally getting your scan date, ilikecake! Did the post lady say anything after you hugged her? :haha:

I decided to finally start a pregnancy journal, so wanted to share my new place with you ladies if you wanted to come follow my journey. I know its a little different from most, which is why I thought it would be nice to journal it.

Happy Anniversary Boofle!

Glad we have so many scan dates coming up, lots to look forward too!

So a friend of mine, who I told over the weekend, leant me her Doppler. I made a deal with myself to only use it for 10 min once a week...and no luck last night :( I kept seeing high numbers flash on the display but couldn't hear anything! I'm not stressed but I can see how Dopplers can cause stress...now almost wishing I hadn't gotten it.

I'm goin to try again in a week and see if it's easier.

gaiagirl - I tried for a very long time the first day I got my doppler and didn't hear anything. I was going to wait almost a week, but decided to try again 2 days later and found the hb within a couple of minutes. The hardest thing is to tell yourself not to get discouraged if you can't hear anything - just to try again later. You'll know when you find the hb though - it's fast and sounds like a little train. :)

I've found the hb every day for a week now, but last night was the first night that I had a hard time finding it. I almost gave up after a few minutes, not worried, but I could tell that dh was worried, so I kept trying. The little babes likes to hide behind one of my arteries, so sometimes it's really hard to get a good loud sound that's JUST baby. PLUS, the babies are getting more and more active now, so sometimes I find the hb for a split second and then it bounces out. I have to chase baby around and even then only get to hear it for a split second at a time.

So don't despair! Try again later - just don't let yourself get upset if you can't find it!!

Thanks Cridge, I have heard it before for a few seconds at the midwife's office when I was just over 9 weeks and she couldn't believe she found it so early! I figure if something had gone wrong since then I would probably have had a sign (cramping, spotting, loss of symptoms) but nope - so I am feeling OK.

I'll try again in a couple days, also with new batteries because I noticed the battery display said low.

Thanks for the reassurance!

Thanks Cridge, I have heard it before for a few seconds at the midwife's office when I was just over 9 weeks and she couldn't believe she found it so early! I figure if something had gone wrong since then I would probably have had a sign (cramping, spotting, loss of symptoms) but nope - so I am feeling OK.

I'll try again in a couple days, also with new batteries because I noticed the battery display said low.

Thanks for the reassurance!

If your midwife found it, try going in that same spot and just very slowly moving the wand around. Not even really leaving that spot, just rotating it in different directions and angles - sloooowly! Now that I know where my LO is, it's pretty easy to find, but like I mentioned, even knowing exactly where it is, sometimes it's just so active that I can't get a good listen. As long as I hear it for a split second, that's good enough for me. :thumbup:

Been brave and started a pregnancy journal - very strange being on page 1 after writing 670 pages of TTC waffle :dohh: :rofl: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/961711-booflebumps-booflet-baking-babblings.html

Happy Anniversary Boofle!

Glad we have so many scan dates coming up, lots to look forward too!

So a friend of mine, who I told over the weekend, leant me her Doppler. I made a deal with myself to only use it for 10 min once a week...and no luck last night :( I kept seeing high numbers flash on the display but couldn't hear anything! I'm not stressed but I can see how Dopplers can cause stress...now almost wishing I hadn't gotten it.

I'm goin to try again in a week and see if it's easier.

I have been using a doppler and sometimes, it's INCREDIBLY hard to hear the hb. Are you checking VERY low, like right above your pubic bone? I was surprised how low I heard mine...

OK I broke down and tried again...and found it! Just for a few seconds and then baby took off, but was about 160-170 bpm.

Phew, relief. Ill try to let DH hear later this week or on the weekend...it is so addictive but I really want to let the little one be and not pester them! :winkwink:

What a miserable day it is here today.

I've woken up absolutely starving today. I have a feeling I might have to buy lots of fruit to get me through work, although really I want a big yummy subway :haha:

Anybody having any cravings yet?

Eta- come stalk! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/917527-its-sticky-bean.html

my craving are out of control. i was nauseous for the first month so this is surprising! i can not eat enough sweet potato fries, smartfood white cheese popcorn, fruit snacks, etc.

its new everyday and they come on sudden. still trying to eat healthy but take small bites of everything so i dont go crazy/eat everything in site due to suppressing the cravings lol

Happy belated anniversary Boof!

Well I'm really suffering with morning sickness now. I was in tears all day yesterday.. I'm so not cut out for pregnancy! I get to meet my mw today so hopefully she'll be able to help.

Happy belated anniversary Boof!

Well I'm really suffering with morning sickness now. I was in tears all day yesterday.. I'm so not cut out for pregnancy! I get to meet my mw today so hopefully she'll be able to help.

What have you tried already my lovely? :hugs:

Food wise? Dry food, fruit, veg. I managed some fruit this morning but threw it back up. :(

MS cures wise? Sea bands, flat lemonade, sniffing ginger, ginger biscuits, and crackers are all meant to help :hugs:

Thanks hun. I've tried a couple of those but there's a few I've never heard of so definitely worth a try. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->