***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Anyone else feel like this is flying by??

Complete opposite here! I feel awful most of the time, so for me this time can't go quick enough. One week and six days til our first scan. And then AT LAST we can tell everyone.

Anyone else feel like this is flying by??

Complete opposite here! I feel awful most of the time, so for me this time can't go quick enough. One week and six days til our first scan. And then AT LAST we can tell everyone.

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon.
Hope you feel better soon too Fish&Chips, can't be easy being that sick with a LO :hugs: Having nausea is bad enough with my son running around lol xx

Ooooh I wish it would fly by, the scan feels like it's 1000 years away (10 days but yes, I am melodramatic) and I am sick of seeing the contents of my stomach on a bi-daily basis!
Roll on big fat bump times and mountains of food!!

My main preoccupation at the moment is NAMES, cannot think of anything AT ALL. Absolute blank, I have one favourite boy's name but I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to popularity and it's getting so popular :'(! Anyone else planning this soon?

It started out going quite slow and now I am thinking OMG I am 12 weeks in 2 days!
When I was pregnant with Leo it flew by as well and then he came 9 days early, heres hoping this one will as well - altho that would be an expensive October LOL

Names errrr yeah, I will be finding out when I am 20 weeks so I will think more about it then. Girls names are easy they are lovely and will remain lovely, but boys names you really have to try and pick one that is still going to be nice when they are 20 (argghh) haha.
The only boys name we liked was Leo and obviously we have used that one

Names errrr yeah, I will be finding out when I am 20 weeks so I will think more about it then. Girls names are easy they are lovely and will remain lovely, but boys names you really have to try and pick one that is still going to be nice when they are 20 (argghh) haha.
The only boys name we liked was Leo and obviously we have used that one

I wish I could make myself stop thinking til we actually see their bits (20 weeks as well I hope) - part of me hopes I get a glimpse at my next scan, will be over 13 weeks so maybe we'll get lucky?
Leo is a lovely name, one I'd consider if I didn't know a couple in real life! I think I'll be OK finding a boy's name but girl's names seem harder cause I've used the only one I love haha x

I quite like Lilly or Ben

Its funny how tastes change as there are names I love now that I didnt like when I was expecting my first

I agree! Many of the names on my original list for Jessa are completely not happening now! Don't like them at all. Pretty annoyed as two of my favourite girls' names have been used by big name celebrities so they're completely no gos now!
Lilly is pretty :D

I have a Sophie Grace and a Leo Stuart
What would go well?? I actually like Grace as well but could I use that as its my little girls middle name? Hmmmmmm

...... is it wrong that I have just eaten 2 pot noodles........ I havnt had one in years lol

I have a Sophie Grace and a Leo Stuart
What would go well?? I actually like Grace as well but could I use that as its my little girls middle name? Hmmmmmm

...... is it wrong that I have just eaten 2 pot noodles........ I havnt had one in years lol

Lilly goes really well :) I think.

Pot noodles are amazing...usually, the spicier the better!

We're set with our boy name, but if we have a girl, we'll be completely lost! I've thrown out some suggestions and DH isn't that crazy about any of them. I talked with a friend last night for over an hour and she has a 9 month old daughter named Kori. She admitted that she let her DH pick the name and isn't that happy with it. I just don't want to let something like that happen, bc I can tell it really bothers her that she didn't have more say in the name.

I quite like Ben for a boy - Think I prefer names that cannot be shortened any more than they are (hence Leo)

I just had plain old Chicken and Mushroom! Had one and fancied another LOL, 382 each calories though!!!!!!! OMG

We're pretty much set on names. We had a girl's name picked out from last time, and I think we've decided for sure on the boy name as well. The time does feel like its flying. Could be that I have two little ones to look after and there never seems to be enough time in the day to do everything I want.

We're pretty much set on names. We had a girl's name picked out from last time, and I think we've decided for sure on the boy name as well. The time does feel like its flying. Could be that I have two little ones to look after and there never seems to be enough time in the day to do everything I want.

SNAP lol

Had a scan today at week 11 which went great. At first the baby was a sleep but then woke up and started squirming all about the place, dancing and kicking (or maybe flailing about in frustration at being woken). The doc measured him/her at 11wk5d but said that as I had a 7 week scan that dated as today being 11 weeks I shouldn't adjust my dates as the baby is just probably a big big for it's age. Which is great news for the baby, and maybe bad news for my vagina.

https://i41.tinypic.com/11bk8wl.png

Had a scan today at week 11 which went great. At first the baby was a sleep but then woke up and started squirming all about the place, dancing and kicking (or maybe flailing about in frustration at being woken). The doc measured him/her at 11wk5d but said that as I had a 7 week scan that dated as today being 11 weeks I shouldn't adjust my dates as the baby is just probably a big big for it's age. Which is great news for the baby, and maybe bad news for my vagina.

https://i41.tinypic.com/11bk8wl.png

What a great scan! Congrats :) And the last comment literally made me LOL! :haha:

We won't be thinking of names until near the end/after the birth.

My OH refuses to discuss stuff like that. My poor little dude was called baby for a week after he wa born as OH wouldnt pick a name with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->