***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Hey ladies, hope all the scans went amazingly!

I actually turned down all of the genetic screening, except for the anatomical scan at 18 weeks. I thought about it and it just didn't seem right for us...I don't need anything else to worry about! We have no risk factors and I just dont want to worry needlessly. It's a tough call!

I only lost one day!!!!
Also, this baby actually moves - so weird after Jessa didn't even budge an inch! I'm so relieved! They would not stop wiggling.
EDD now officially 1st November!

I only lost one day!!!!
Also, this baby actually moves - so weird after Jessa didn't even budge an inch! I'm so relieved! They would not stop wiggling.
EDD now officially 1st November!

Awesome! So glad you aren`t being put back! That`s my due date based on LMP...but we will see what they say at 18 weeks, I am pretty sure it`s more like Nov 5th!

Yay! All fine with my scan too - measuring a day ahead, 13 weeks, so official edd is now 2nd November

Say hello to the Booflet!

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BQWJlcmRlZW4gQ2l0eS0yMDEyMDQyNy0wMDczNC5qcGc.jpg

Awh, look at Booflets little face :cloud9:

Here are my pics from yesterday measuring 12w4 xx

https://www.imageurlhost.com/images/vq67w0nbk2mgsvivng.jpg
https://www.imageurlhost.com/images/p0clt23ec32oh149c2p4.jpg

Loving the scan photos! :) I've got mine May 1st!!! Sooo excited APART from I have to go with the MIL if my OH is working and she keeps saying she's going to pester the sonographer about the baby's gender :dohh:

Love all the scan pics, glad everything is well ladies :)

My scan is ages away lol :( Booohooo! xx

Beautiful scans everyone! I had my scan yesterday and I'm 9 weeks! My bean looked liked a gummy bear- not very clear but I got to see and hear the heartbeat it was beautiful! I can't wait for my 12 week scan in 3 weeks!

lovely scan pics ladies. Good news Bethanchloe you're the same day as me now!

Beautiful scans everyone! I had my scan yesterday and I'm 9 weeks! My bean looked liked a gummy bear- not very clear but I got to see and hear the heartbeat it was beautiful! I can't wait for my 12 week scan in 3 weeks!

Awww!

Hi ladies,

congrats to bbygurgle on your BFP!!! I have just seen that your got your BFP 5 days ago.

Loving all the scan pics esp the face pics!! Thats the first sight we had of Speckle on Wednesday morning! Just soooo cute! The sonographer (who happens to know my mom) just laughed at my reaction - I said it looked like an alien! :haha: But I still love Speckle!!

Charliekeys - I so know what you mean about MIL pestering for sex!! My mother is a trained midwife and thinks she is an expert at reading scans. She was examining my scans the other day, and oh got access to all the other scans pics that were loaded on the hospital system!!(she works at the hospital)(not happy, but what can I do?) and she says she thinks I'm having a girl. Thats what I've thought all along but how dare she go into the hospital system and look at that stuff. I have not given her permission and as a professional she doesnt need to look at those scan pics!
I think it would be a different story if I had asked her to look for more pics for me. But I just think its a breach of my privacy!
My mother just doesn't know where to stop sometimes!!

Sorry rant over!

Skweek- yes that is way out of line for her to look at your scans and very unprofessional. I did have to re-read the sentence a few times when you said mil pestering for sex :rofl:

I have my private scan in 3 hours. Feeling very nervous as I found hb on Doppler around 10 weeks super easily but haven't been able to find it again. Send me well wishes please.

I did have to re-read the sentence a few times when you said mil pestering for sex

:rofl: as did I!
Good luck for your scan :hugs:

And me hehe! ;)

Yeah that's a massive breach of confidentiality!! She could get in trouble if they review which staff have been accessing which records. Some NHS systems flag up warnings if you look at these record that isn't open to you - dodgy territory!

:rofl: :haha: that is funny!! Maybe next time I should stick to just quoting the actual words! But glad it started a few laughs! hehe

Lovealittle1 - you will be fine! I'm sure your little one is just being as awkward as mine is! always in the wrong position and falling asleep when we need it to be awake!!
GL! and we are waiting for pics!

:haha: I had to re-read it too lol!

Oh I would have gone mental if my mum did that! Sometimes people don't know when to leave things be... it's not that long until we can find out if we want too anyways! MIL thinks we're having a girl too.... she assumes that you'll be able to see boy bits at a 12 week scan even though you can't tell! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->