***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

:haha: I had to re-read it too lol!

Oh I would have gone mental if my mum did that! Sometimes people don't know when to leave things be... it's not that long until we can find out if we want too anyways! MIL thinks we're having a girl too.... she assumes that you'll be able to see boy bits at a 12 week scan even though you can't tell! :dohh:

I agree - some people just dont know when to leave things be!!
I have joked with the family saying that when little one is born we are going to attach a padlock to the front door! To which my mom replies - very quickly might I add - and I will have the only key!!
I THINK NOT!!!!!
I know I will want some time alone with my little one and wont want her in my face the whole time! I will have to limit the amout of time she spends here or she will just about move in with me!!! I dont want that!! Give her visiting hours!! Haha
Heaven alone knows how we are going to keep her out of the labour, delivery and post natal wards when I get there!! She will think nothing of using her staff pass to get on to the wards when its not visiting hours!
Think I might ask to deliver at a different hospital where she doesnt have access! Scotland here we come!!

:haha: Not sure if Scotland is far enough? ;) Personally, I think I would deliver at a different hospital where she can't have access! As much as I love my mum, I want delivering my baby to be an experience between me and OH - we made this baby by ourselves so we should be the ones seeing them being born into this world. That's just how I see it though?

hhhmmm that is true!! My brother and SIL are in Dublin and expecting #2 in October. Maybe I should go back to South Africa to deliver! oh no that will just give her an excuse to visit with friends and family - Australia or somewhere in the US!!
haha
I will not be flavour of the month if I did that!!

lovealittle - good luck :hugs:

sk - that's really unprofessional behaviour of your mum, to the point of being reportable. What if you have a condition that you haven't disclosed to family, and she's nosing about in your records? Not good! Boundaries obviously aren't her strong point are they? :hugs:

xxx

Horrible horrible day today. My morning sickness is back with a vengeance and we're off to the doctors as James has a head to toe rash :(

oh no cake!! Hope James and you are feeling better soon!!!

After eating something today - and I cant figure out what - I am so nauseous!! Nothing I eat now is taking it away. Also have a headache setting in!!

Baby looks great!! Was upside down and asleep but I drank some oj and baby woke up turned over and put on a show. Feel so relieved now! Hb was 160 bpm. I have some printed pics and will find a way to post them. Thanks for the support!

EDIT: Here are my pic of the pics so not the best quality. Any nub guesses?

Attachments

• IMG_0938.jpg
    IMG_0938.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0939.jpg
    IMG_0939.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0940 (1024x768).jpg
    IMG_0940 (1024x768).jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 8
Oh yay!! So good to hear how relieved you are!! nothing better than seeing that heartbeat and seeing the baby move!!
I made sure I drank some cold water just as I was walking in - if nothing else the cold water wakes the baby up!! hehe Meanie I know!!

Glad the scan went well! Such a relief :)

I had such a weird night! Went to a potluck and was feeling good, then sitting around visiting after and started to feel sick. Had to leave and the drive home was bad...then threw up everything I had eaten at home. It was bizarre, and so random. I haven't been that sick the past few weeks, I am not sure that the hell it was all about!

No idea..one picture seems like a girl but another a boy, sorry!

Gaia that sucks! Nobody else got sick at all did they?

No guesses on "nub" but love that term! And love the name Kieran by the way!

Had my first dream about sex of little bean...GIRL! Funny thing is I have been accidentally saying "he" for weeks. I had been chalking that up to the generic pronoun until recently. I had started thinking that maybe I had a sixth sense, but now the dream is making me second guess it. Any mom's out there who felt like they knew what the sex was and was right? What about any who dreamt the sex and was right? Just curious!

Gaia that sucks! Nobody else got sick at all did they?

No guesses on "nub" but love that term! And love the name Kieran by the way!

Had my first dream about sex of little bean...GIRL! Funny thing is I have been accidentally saying "he" for weeks. I had been chalking that up to the generic pronoun until recently. I had started thinking that maybe I had a sixth sense, but now the dream is making me second guess it. Any mom's out there who felt like they knew what the sex was and was right? What about any who dreamt the sex and was right? Just curious!

Thanks :flower: with K I knew from very early on he was a boy. All my dreams were boy and all old wives tales said boy and I just knew.

I have always thought I was having a girl.
I had a dream last night that I'd had my girl and after 2 weeks we still didnt have a name for her!

I also had 3 readings before getting my bfp and all 3 said girl for the first pregnancy. Time will tell now if it is or not.

I always knew Stephen was a boy! Just knew it and Henry I wasn't sure at all; this time I haven't got a clue! All the old wives tales etc are saying boy..... but my body is telling me girl BUT not sure if that's because it would be nice to have a Team pink around here! lol

I had a weird dream last night though - I had a dream that I had a baby boy, and that i ahd it in the hospital here but the midwifes I had when we lived in Watford delivered him. Then we took him home but he wouldn't feed from me.... he would only BF with my MIL (freaky hey?) and we had 'our deepest sympathy' cards because we had another boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->