***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

daddiesgift - I don't know how you do it! I was so sleep deprived when my son was young - I can't imagine that and being pregnant on top of it!! I hope this is just a phase and that your son gives you some peace soon! My only suggestion is to try to let dh take care of him as much as possible - which it sounds like he's doing. :hugs:

Ah yes, sleep. :wacko: Im back to sleep when the baby sleeps. For sure if we do have anymore kids its going to be when these two are school age. My brother is7 years older than me and my sister is 14 years older than me..think my mom did that on purpose :haha:

Thats fantastic news Colsy!

I had my 12 week scan on Friday, and all is good and they put me forward to 13 weeks! My 20 week scan is 2nd July!!!

x

Happy Mothers Day to all that celebrate it today!!

Im doing fairly well today, my son woke up EARLY 5am early after sleeping ALL night long (first time in a few months) my husband got up with him so I could sleep in, then they gave me my Mothers Day card that my "son" made :), big breakfast of banana pancakes then we went to a naturepark where animals roam free and you can feed them. I got bit by a goat :( but not too hard! Should've just gave up the corn! We put my son down and he crawled after a baby pig! Too cute. Temp started to drop so now we are home in PJS probably for the day! New baby gave me the mothers day gift of hot flashes, dizziness and feeling like I was going to barf,so I think its thinking about me too :haha:

Morning ladies,

Seems like just the other day we were finding out we are pregnant and now we are almost half way there!!
I am just sooo hungry today again! just polished off a 400g pack of cherry tomatoes! I think I may be fine for the next few minutes before I need to head back into the kitchen to find something else to satisfy my hunger!
In the last 2 hours, I've had 2 deepfilled crupmets with strawberry jam, 2 banana's, apple, yoghurt, glass of squash and the cherry tom's! Could I possibly eat any more? This is getting ridiculous!!
Anyone else as hungry?

I'm constantly hungry SK - could quite happily nibble away all day long :haha:

xxx

So glad I'm not the only one! I sometime land up having 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches with loads of nibbles inbetween!

Help please - sore, warm nipple - what can I do to ease the discomfort?

So glad I'm not the only one! I sometime land up having 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches with loads of nibbles inbetween!

Help please - sore, warm nipple - what can I do to ease the discomfort?

I've brought myself some nipple cream. I've been really suffering with warm itchy nipples and they went all cracked :( other than that I've been putting ice packs on them when I'm alone :haha:

Might try that once DF heads out to his parents later.
Thanks for the advice, Ilikecake

Name(just first)? Natalie
How old are you? 22
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? 10/11/12
What # child is this for you? First
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Feeling Girl
Are you finding out the gender? Yes hopefully!
How many months were you TTC? Just the one!

:winkwink:

Welcome and congrats Bunny! Oh about being hungry, my LOs will come out lookin like ("you are what you eat"): chips and salsa, lasagna, sour pickles and cheese, spaghetti and meatballs, and maybe like Tylenol if this headache doesn't go away.

I haven't been on this thread in a week but my status needs to be updated. I went to my 12 week NT scan last Monday and baby only measured 10 weeks and there was no heartbeat. I had a D&C Thursday to finish the miscarriage. I almost was hesitant to post this here because I hate to be the bearer of negativity on an otherwise positive thread....

ESwemba- I'm so sorry about your loss. I hope you find some peace and join us again really soon.

ESwemba - I'm so sorry to hear this :( I can only imagine how you must feel :( I hope you are okay and can have some time to look after yourself :hugs:

ESwemba my heart aches for you :cry: We lost our first baby as well, and now i'm so comforted knowing we will see our angel baby again one day and our rainbow baby (my son) is so precious to us, he lit up our life and helped heal that horrible wound. Hope you have some time to heal and the support you need, you can always talk to us if you need to vent! :hugs:

Hope everyone who celebrates it today had a wonderful mother's day! Another doctor's appointment tomorrow but no scan :( I want another one... we might schedule our "pink or blue" 18 week ultrasound tomorrow, I wish we didn't have to pay extra to have it but otherwise we would have to wait until 22 weeks and i'm way too impatient!! :wacko:

I am so sorry ESwemba84...please don't feel bad for sharing, the positivity of this thread comes from us all being supportive of one another and that is exactly what you need!

I hope you are back in the game soon with a wonderful H&H pregnancy!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->