***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

ESwemba84 - im so sorry for your loss...to hear a hb at 7 weeks and to then go through this must be so heartbreaking. saw ur tatoo....it is a beautiful way to remember ur LO....May God give u the strength to get through this difficult time.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss Eswemba84. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon :hugs:

:hugs: ESwemba, I am so sorry.:hugs: Are you coping OK? I know how hard it can be after a MC. Thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words....yeah I'm doing ok. Mothers day was horrible, but here I am on the other side. Feeling hopeful this will follow with a healthy pregnancy....but also taking the time to grieve the loss of my very first baby. I am so excited for all of you. Enjoy the next several months. You all deserve all the happiness this brings.

Has anybody been to an aquanatal class yet? I've got one today and i'm quite nervous :haha: I have no idea what to expect.

I am so sorry ESwemba84...please don't feel bad for sharing, the positivity of this thread comes from us all being supportive of one another and that is exactly what you need!

I hope you are back in the game soon with a wonderful H&H pregnancy!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Couldn't have put it better :hugs:

I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words....yeah I'm doing ok. Mothers day was horrible, but here I am on the other side. Feeling hopeful this will follow with a healthy pregnancy....but also taking the time to grieve the loss of my very first baby. I am so excited for all of you. Enjoy the next several months. You all deserve all the happiness this brings.

:hugs: Thank you, and I will be keeping you in my thoughts :hugs:

Anyone else having round ligament pain? I've got sharp, stabby pains on and off when I move - does that sound about right?

That's it boofle!! Ditto that. Just gave up and started waddling. Lol

I haven't felt round ligament pains since very early pregnancy but the last 2 days I've been feeling a full feeling in my uterus. weird.

Not to bring up the whole thing again, LOL...but Dr. Sears was on The View today in case any US/Canada ladies get that program. :thumbup:

Not to bring up the whole thing again, LOL...but Dr. Sears was on The View today in case any US/Canada ladies get that program. :thumbup:

Oh that could've have got very controversial with dr sears! Was it good?? Did he chane their narrow-minded opinions at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->