***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I try not to watch the View..ever :) Not my cup of tea.

Not too much ligament pain this way, just when I sneeze or get out of bed too quick. Nothing like sneezing and feeling like you pulled an ovary. :haha:

I can do with out being hormonal ever again,think I suffered enough fior the last few weeks! My husband and I are actually not wanting to strangle each other anymore. My sex drive is even starting to come back! Which im sure he is happy about. I felt down early looking on my husbands computer I saw some sexy pictures he had of me and I looked like a totally different person than I do now. I dont want to fall into feeling and looking like a mom only. I feel like Ive lost myself a little :(

I try not to watch the View..ever :) Not my cup of tea.

Not too much ligament pain this way, just when I sneeze or get out of bed too quick. Nothing like sneezing and feeling like you pulled an ovary. :haha:

I can do with out being hormonal ever again,think I suffered enough fior the last few weeks! My husband and I are actually not wanting to strangle each other anymore. My sex drive is even starting to come back! Which im sure he is happy about. I felt down early looking on my husbands computer I saw some sexy pictures he had of me and I looked like a totally different person than I do now. I dont want to fall into feeling and looking like a mom only. I feel like Ive lost myself a little :(

:hugs: Last pregnancy I felt awful. Very unattractive and frumpy so I know how you feel. By about 6 months pp all my baby weight and more had come off and I felt sexy again. This pregnancy I have ordered myself some very pretty mat clothing and am going to give my best effort to feel good about myself. Just remember that YOU are your biggest critic and most men find their pregnant wives so incredibly sexy. Try to do stuff for you. Get massages, do some yoga, go for a nice long walk, get your hair done etc etc. Once your bump becomes more noticable and you feel more pregnant your opinion might change too as right now you are most likely at that inbetween stage.

It was pretty infuriating, as most things are on that show! Daddiesgift I don't know WHY I watch it, maybe I enjoy the drama of yelling at my TV?! Lol. I should probably just stop...

It was basically him trying to clear up misconceptions and them attacking him...fun stuff!

Today I am DEFINITELY in the inbetween stage... don't look pregnant, but definitely look THICKER than normal... come on, baby bump! Pop :)

Today I am DEFINITELY in the inbetween stage... don't look pregnant, but definitely look THICKER than normal... come on, baby bump! Pop :)

Agreed! I'm right there with you! Over the weekend I looked "normal"... not really bloated and wore my old jeans (granted they were a little more snug than usual). And today, I'm totally bloated... I'm just ready for this belly to pop and get out of this inbetween stage!

I think I am getting to the other side of the in-between stage. As long as I wear tighter fitting tops you can see my baby bump.

Willing to share some bump! :haha:

Attachments

• DSC_6054.JPG
    DSC_6054.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_6055.JPG
    DSC_6055.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 2
great bump Ilikecake! I've definitely got a bump going on, but I feel like it's all guts. I can wear my "fat pants" buttoned and zipped in the morning, but by afternoon, they either need to come off or I go unzipped for the rest of the day.

I get round ligament pain every couple of weeks for a few days or more.

I've been feeling little babes the last few days. Not so much flutters or kicks at this point, but if I lay on my back, he bulges up in the front on one side and we can push him around and play with him. I can definitely feel him move around when we do that - which is weird because with my first I just started feeling flutters at this point. DH is happy to finally see and feel that the pregnancy is real.

CAValleygirl - I started feeling flutters at 14 weeks with my son, and we were able to feel him on the outside at 17 weeks. BUT, at 14 weeks, I had to really concentrate while I was laying on my back to feel him that early. Same thing with this one. I feel more bumps than flutters, which makes me wonder, but I know it's the baby when I can push him around. :wacko: Feeling the baby makes everything so much more real!! Some people can't feel them for a few more weeks, but I hope you're able to start feeling something soon!!

I have felt a few seriously suspicious flutters the past few days but not sure I'm ready to say they were 100% baby! Can't wait to be sure...hopefully only another week or so...

I have felt a few seriously suspicious flutters the past few days but not sure I'm ready to say they were 100% baby! Can't wait to be sure...hopefully only another week or so...

^^^Same as me!

Here is my 14 week bumpage:

Attachments

• 14 weeks (768x1024).jpg
    14 weeks (768x1024).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 14 weeks2 (768x1024).jpg
    14 weeks2 (768x1024).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6
Looking lovely lovealittle1.

I just plopped onto my back as I was waking, and up pops baby A (I know due to placement) solid like a little Easter egg on my lower right. And then not to be out done, baby B popped up really hard and high to my left. Lol. Baby C is chill and evidently didn't feel he needed to be a show off. This is so crazy!!! Love it!!!

Looking lovely lovealittle1.

I just plopped onto my back as I was waking, and up pops baby A (I know due to placement) solid like a little Easter egg on my lower right. And then not to be out done, baby B popped up really hard and high to my left. Lol. Baby C is chill and evidently didn't feel he needed to be a show off. This is so crazy!!! Love it!!!

Triplets! Wow huge congrats!! I didn't even know!

Triplets?! Oh wow!!! How exciting and scary all at once!

i feel like a witch for saying this but i am so jealous of everyones bumps :( i dont even have bloat!

wishfulmom2b - with my first I didn't *really* start showing until 18 weeks or so. Bumps are very exciting, but then all of a sudden you get huge and it's hard to move around, so enjoy feeling normal for a little while longer!

Yes, I'm only 15 weeks but it is my 3rd and my hips hurt already and am having to "waddle". Lol. Fun stuff! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->