***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

true... i guess once i get one and i am uncomfortable i will regret all this wishing.. i just want to look pregnant!

I haven't felt anything for sure yet, I think I do then its just gas :) funny how that can feel the same as baby moving. Im excited to feel baby move, with my son it did not bother me very much (keep me up at night ect.) I did not show last time till LATE. Way after 20 weeks. I went at 26 weeks to get maternity photos and was told to wait a tad longer :( but then I popped and around 30 weeks popped again and it was all down hill from there!

I have a LONG torso so I think that helps baby have more room stretching up then popping out! I was anxious last time but like others have said once you look huge and people want to touch you and comment on how big you are you miss being a little smaller! Starting yesterday I LOOKED pregnant but I test it by laying down if its there when I lay down its a bump if not its bloat :haha:

I gained almost 2 lbs last week :( but my breasts have gotten huge again, I wake up with at least one loose from my bra.

And i'll upload my bump pic friday, im lazy and only take bump pics on days I go to doctor. One more appointment till we find out gender!

Looking lovely lovealittle1.

I just plopped onto my back as I was waking, and up pops baby A (I know due to placement) solid like a little Easter egg on my lower right. And then not to be out done, baby B popped up really hard and high to my left. Lol. Baby C is chill and evidently didn't feel he needed to be a show off. This is so crazy!!! Love it!!!

Triplets!!! when did that happen?!!!serious baking happening in the oven:baby::baby::baby:

Absolutely rubbish start to the morning. After lots of pestering from my aunt, I told my dad I was pregnant. His response was "and..."
I should of expected it but still :cry:

Aww hun, that's not the nicest reaction :hugs: is that normal for him? Xxx

Wow what a nice daddy :( :hugs: I know it doesnt mean much since we dont really know each other but Im really excited and happy for you! :winkwink:

Aww hun, that's not the nicest reaction :hugs: is that normal for him? Xxx

Pretty normal which is why I wasn't surprised. He hasnt seen my little boy once. His response was, I don't care, when I told him I'd had him.

Sorry ilikecake, maybe your dad and my monster in law should be friends. :hugs: I'm overjoyed for you and your LOs!!!

Aw hun :hugs: I'm so sorry. He's the one missing out on his lovely daughter and three lovely grandbabies xx

IlikeCake, I hate when family members pressure you into telling people and then you get a shitty response. Its happened to me and I've wanted to hit the person and say 'You wondered why I didnt want to tell them :grr:'

Ilikecake, :hugs: It feels crap, doesn't it? TBH, my mum's response wasn't a great deal better ("well, well"), and she sees us and our LO on semi-amicable terms.

Ilikecake-:hugs: that's just too bad. His loss. I have not seem or spoken to m mother in years and she has never met my son. It's truley their loss and one day when they are old and grey they will regret it and it will be too late.

I'm sorry about your dads reaction :(

And triplets?! How did I not even know someone here was having triplets! I wanna see THAT baby bump!!!

Hahah. It's in my triplet pregnancy journal (page 5 for most recent) and under "twin bumps" since not that many trips.

i felt my baby move for the first time yesterday on my birthday couldnt of asked for a better present :D

Um yeah, think I would have a heart attack if we were having triplets. Maybe cause we already have one and I know all about pregnancy and birth and that first month or two Id faint. :haha: My husband has twins in his family (his dad is a triplet) and this time my husband kept joking we would have twins at doctors first appointment and I felt like barfing. Better to get them out of the way all at once though! You wont have to have anymore :winkwink:

Im now facing having this baby alone and raising it alone till a few months old, just like I did with my son. Ugh what a nightmare. I guess we can just hope and pray for the best.

daddiesgift - is your dh due to be deployed? :cry: Do you have family close by to help?!

bubblej - happy birthday :cake: and congrats on feeling baby move!! That IS a great birthday present!!

wtbmybfp - your bump looks great! I wouldn't guess you're having triplets... yet. :winkwink:

Ugh its a cluster f*ck really! We are in Germany now due back in America in July where we will go live in Arizona. My husband just returned from a year deployment December, when our son was almost 4 months old . The unit he is going to in AZ is currently deployed till January so they said prepare for him to deploy once we get there. So I just pray it doesnt happen. Not looking forward to doing the whole pregnancy, newborn thing alone again.

Most my family is in Arkansas/Missouri. Not sure what i'll do. My siblings have children of their own to care for and my mother and I aren't that close to have her come help.

Too bad you won't be back to NV instead of AZ, though I'm not sure if I'd be help or just a lot more baby worry. Lol. :hugs: Military life, something else, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->