***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I completely missed that someone on our board is having TRIPLETS! Wow, WTBmyBFP!! Congrats :) Love the bump pictures!

WTBmyBFP - wow!! triplets!! hope you get all the help you will need after they arrive! A friend of mine had triplets 4 years ago and had a nursery nurse helping her 3 times a week to start off with.

AFM - finally have my 16 week midwife appointment - 31st May is the next midwife appointment. According to my dates I will be just over 17 weeks but according to the scan dates I will be just short of 18 weeks. Just over 2 weeks to my next appointment

Triplets! How exciting - what a treat!!

I'm dying to feel some movement!!! When I listen with the doppler sometimes baby is going mad in there kicking about but I have yet to feel anything :(

Re appointments I have a midwife next Tues - the 22nd, and then my 20 week scan is booked for the 21st June xx

Whew. NT scan done! I'm sooooo happy it went well. I'm shocked with all the extra belly I have now that I've only put on two pounds. Craaaaazy!!

I had my 12 week scan yesterday and was put forward, so my new due date is 18th November :flow:

hey guys. i took an hr nap earlier tonight (probable only slept for like 30 minutes of it though) and when i woke up i had extreme blurry vision in my left eye. i thought my glasses were dirty but it was my eye. i was having troubling reading and couldnt watch tv. it was bad. no pain.

lasted 2 hours, slowly got better after 1.5 hours. it has never happened before to me. should i be concerned?

I've heard that the increase in blood volume can cause vision distortion, but I'd definitely mention it to your doctor. Have you had your blood pressure taken recently? High BP can be dangerous...

If it is just the one time I don't think there's probably anything to worry about but eyes are so important...not worth the risk!

thanks, my appointment is another 3 weeks away.. should i ring them before that? or just wait and see if it happens again?

If it were just a few minutes after you woke up, I might not be worried about it unless it happened again. But the fact that it lasted for a couple of hours.... I would call - especially if it happens again!

Id probably wait to see if it happens again but either way bring it up at your next doctors appointment. Our bodies really do crazy things while we are pregnant!

hey guys. i took an hr nap earlier tonight (probable only slept for like 30 minutes of it though) and when i woke up i had extreme blurry vision in my left eye. i thought my glasses were dirty but it was my eye. i was having troubling reading and couldnt watch tv. it was bad. no pain.

lasted 2 hours, slowly got better after 1.5 hours. it has never happened before to me. should i be concerned?

Definitely not trying to sound dramatic but vision changes in pregnancy a lot of times can mean changes in blood pressure and high bp is very dangerous to mommy and baby (im a nurse so maybe im over protective haha) but i would at least call in and talk to a doctor about it! :)

I don#t mind either way. I also have no vibes or anything, Could be both .

Thanks for all the kind words yesterday ladies. Silly hormones made me a lot more upset than I should of been.

I hope you are all well :hugs:

The twinnies are definetly starting to make their presense known now. I love feeling them moving around.

Have no patience so have changed date of my gender scan to Saturday - eeeeep! :dance:

Hi Melllly :hi:

Have no patience so have changed date of my gender scan to Saturday - eeeeep! :dance:

You're worse than me :haha: Although tbf if I could talk oh into a private scan then I would.

I'm dying to know the flavours!

I think I got a sneak peak of two girls, and the third I have no idea. But it is still quite early for me, so we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->