November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

A little bump starting to show

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 12
With DS I didn't even start to show (not even really bloated) until anoint 16 weeks by 20 weeks I had a visable bump by 39 weeks I was absolutely ginormous bigger then all my friends who were showing earlier then me. This baby got bloat straight away and can't wear a lot if my jeans done up already!

We're thinking of booking an early gender scan tomorrow (after we've had the scan, just to make sure everything's still okay before booking).

For 20th May. That’s only 35 days away.

I booked mine today, for the 19th of May, SO EXCITED!!!!!

OKAY right, my brother and his pregnant fiancé have asked if it's okay if they come over tonight, I'd much like to delay the visit until about next Wednesday when we will tell them about the pregancy! But what excuse to use?

I was thinking of saying if they come over next Wednesday the present we've ordered for their baby might be here by then (THE PRESENT BEING A COUSIN haha). But does anyone have any better ideas?

aww ladies im on cloud 9. I found lil bean for sure steady hb of 162 got a little record of it so ressurancing.

Maybe say you're sick??

You know what's daft, we actually ARE sick. We've both had a bug and OH has been throwing up loads and stuff, and she's 18/19 weeks pregnant so definitely don't want to be giving her it! So I've just told her the truth about that haha.

I had a great scan today! Baby A meassuring 8+5 with a 176 HB, Baby B meassuring 8+3 with a 160 HB. :cloud9: I have pics, but I'm on my iPad. I might try to upload a pic later.

Also, I officially "graduated" from my RE's office! I move on to a normal OB now! Woot! I have my first visit already set for next week at 9+1.

Hooray for the nice scan Missy!!! I hope I get one at my appointment tomorrow!!!

Eeek! Found baby's HB this evening on my doppler. I got the Sonoline B. Tried the past 2 days with no luck, but tonight I got a good strong HB, around 180! Just shy of 9 weeks, much earlier than I thought I'd be able to. Yay! Love hearing that sound.

Ohhhhh boy, funny story today!

So I work at an elementary school, and supervise during lunch. This little boy calls me over, pokes me in the stomach and says "you have a fat tummy." I tell him that it's not very polite to say things like that, it could hurt peoples' feelings, etc....he completely ignores me and follows up with "is there a baby in there!?" Not even 9 weeks, people, and even six year olds are taking note!
AND! Mere weeks before I found out that we were expecting, a little girl in that same class told me that she had I dream that I was having a baby. What kind of little kid dreams that about an (almost) stranger?

So now I'm pretty sure kids have some sort of 6th baby sense or something! :shrug:

I had a great scan today! Baby A meassuring 8+5 with a 176 HB, Baby B meassuring 8+3 with a 160 HB. :cloud9: I have pics, but I'm on my iPad. I might try to upload a pic later.

Also, I officially "graduated" from my RE's office! I move on to a normal OB now! Woot! I have my first visit already set for next week at 9+1.

Amazing news! Id love to see your scan.
Yes it is just great after hard previous weeks he/she stuck strong too.

Eeek! Found baby's HB this evening on my doppler. I got the Sonoline B. Tried the past 2 days with no luck, but tonight I got a good strong HB, around 180! Just shy of 9 weeks, much earlier than I thought I'd be able to. Yay! Love hearing that sound.

Yey! Great news too. Are you planning on trying daily?

Awww lovely missy! :cloud9:

Great news that people are finding hb's too :yippee:

Dissy that is hilarious :rofl: I work with children and they are so funny. I wonder if they do have a sixth sense. Animals certainly do...my grumpy cat will not leave me alone since I got pg. he comes and wants to sit on my tummy as soon as I'm on the sofa...he nearly gave it away to her neighbour the other day, she said 'he's being very affectionate isn't he? My cat did that when I was pg!!' eeeeek!

I am facing a day full of toddler tantrums today I think...not a good start! At least it's sunny!! Xx

girls... what sort of heart rate were you getting for the placenta and the baby?

Doppler arrives today and I'm excited to use it! i think ill end up keeping the sonaline b one!

girls... what sort of heart rate were you getting for the placenta and the baby?

Doppler arrives today and I'm excited to use it! i think ill end up keeping the sonaline b one!

just whossh in placenta which echos my own hb at 80bpm or lower.
Ive had more reading between 160-170 but seen 124 up.

Scan is in 2 hours and I feel physically ill with dread :'( wish me luck everything is okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->