November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I'm feeling horrid today... feeling soooo queasy that I can´t really do anything... tired and annoyed of everything :( breasts are sore and only feel like crying... I think today is one of the worst days since I got pregnant

Hopefully everyone who's feeling sick will start to feel better in the next couple weeks. I've been feeling really good the last 2 weeks. Not nauseous at all and not as tired. Hopefully it stays that way. I have my appointment with the midwife tomorrow. I won't be having a scan though :(

I'm going to join the "I feel like crap" club today...in addition to exhaustion and nausea, I woke up this morning with a sore throat. I hope I just slept with my mouth open, and I'm not coming down with something.

I just want to go back to bed. However, I have to work :(

Ugh, I hope you all feel better soon. I still feel iffy when I wake up in the morning, especially on work days when I can't sleep in, but eating crackers that I keep on my nightstand right away after I wake up seems to help. Plus lots of small meals so I never get too hungry.

I'm feeling horrid today... feeling soooo queasy that I can´t really do anything... tired and annoyed of everything :( breasts are sore and only feel like crying... I think today is one of the worst days since I got pregnant

Aww sorry to hear you're feeling rough! My nausea lasted from 7 to 11 weeks, feeling pretty good now except I have a snotty cold! Make sure you eat little and often, it helps keep the nausea at bay. xx

What is it with today? Having a rough one as well.
Woke up okay, a little queasy but not bad. By the time I was dressed and getting clothes out for DD for daycare, I got hit by the worst cramps ever. Like, I would rather go through labor again than have cramps like that. I threw up (first time this pregnancy, just shy of 10 weeks!), eventually went to the bathroom, and the cramps faded pretty quick after that. Constipation, I guess? I don't know, but my body is messing with me hardcore.

Hubby had to drive me to work this morning (we left my car at my work before heading out of town on Friday), which I was really grateful for. Cranked up the seat warmer and enjoyed the heat on my back, and basically napped the whole way, ha! But this is why I'm glad I told my boss early - I was able to text her and tell her I was having a rough morning, so there were no questions when I got in late, and she didn't mind that I shut my office door for the last hour and a half while I settled :)

Here's to a better afternoon!

I constantly feel crappy. Like all day long. It is really getting annoying. My poor husband is being so sweet this while time and finally this weekend I think he snapped a little because he started cleaning the house like a crazy person.... While being very huffy about it. I'm just ready to not feel sick all day long.

I feel for you ladies, my ms only lasted from 6-8 week, I still throw up occasionally but I don't know it's coming, certain smells just set me off!

Hey ladies sorry to hear so many of you have been feeling rubbish. I feel very lucky this pregnancy, despite a slightly sicky start, seems same as DS nausea but not sick. Though (tmi) diahreah each morning instead.

Got my scan Thursday I'm so excited can't see how I'm gonna hide this bloat/bump much longer. Got DS a big bro T shirt to announce at the weekend :)

Oh my Geralyn, i teary eyed everything haha :haha: its cute how you announced.

Im so sorry Curlymikes :cry: ...feel better soon :hugs:. I know what it feels like to lose a baby.

Oh Curlymikes I am so, so sorry. How horrible. I hope you have all the support you need at home, but if you need some virtual support, feel free to PM me. xoxo :hugs:

I'm sorry everyone is feeling rubbish right now. Hope the sickness eases soon :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->