November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Meet our baby girl <3

(The picture is taken from computer screen as the real one is too big and won't attach!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 16
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum! I am still getting used to how to work around this website (and what all the abbreviations are for).

I'm 20 and expecting my first baby (unplanned but welcomed!) on November 25th! For several fun superstitious reasons, I have a feeling it will be a girl. ;) I heard the heartbeat at my last appointment two weeks ago- 150 bpm. So exciting!!

Welcome :) Hows your pregnancy been so far?

Aww bless kazine glad you found it.

Meet our baby girl <3

(The picture is taken from computer screen as the real one is too big and won't attach!)

Congrats on your pink bump!

What an awesome picture you must feel so happy :D

Thank you! We are so happy <3 she's measuring perfectly! We've ordered loads of pretty clothes, OH is going crazy ordering loads of things for her already! It's so cute to see!

Congrats Laura! Its exciting to know right. Imagine team yellow...i would rot myself lol. Im an anxious person.

This group is pretty even with the blue and pink bumps&#8230;the October group blue bumps are outnumbering the pink by 25 to 14 so far

I just ordered the crib! Somehow that makes things feel more real

Geralyn I bet that does make it feel more real! Finding out gender and buying big stuff seems like it would reall set in. It all still feels a little surreal to me.

cjwn, :wave: welcome! Hope everything is going well for you!

MummyToAmber, oh I hope the spd doesn't get too bad

kazine oh dear I'm so glad it was found!

laurarebecca, congratulations! Make sure you leave enough stuff for other people to buy for you. ;) But girl stuff is so pretty and cute, it's almost impossible to resist. <3 That's so sweet that your OH is getting so excited about it.

Woo hoo geralyn! Exciting! Just wait until the crib is actually put together! Oh boy!

AFM, had my 16 week appt almost an hour ago. Got to hear the HB for the second time. <3 Scheduled my morphology scan--it'll be June 16. These next 3 weeks are going to CRAWL! So excited though. Sad they won't allow my daughter to go in because she'd get the biggest kick out of it.

cjwn, :wave: welcome! Hope everything is going well for you!

MummyToAmber, oh I hope the spd doesn't get too bad

kazine oh dear I'm so glad it was found!

laurarebecca, congratulations! Make sure you leave enough stuff for other people to buy for you. ;) But girl stuff is so pretty and cute, it's almost impossible to resist. <3 That's so sweet that your OH is getting so excited about it.

Woo hoo geralyn! Exciting! Just wait until the crib is actually put together! Oh boy!

AFM, had my 16 week appt almost an hour ago. Got to hear the HB for the second time. <3 Scheduled my morphology scan--it'll be June 16. These next 3 weeks are going to CRAWL! So excited though. Sad they won't allow my daughter to go in because she'd get the biggest kick out of it.

Same scan date as me and I had the same midwife appointment today . Heard baby's heartbeat and him/her moving :)

eyemom im hoping starting physio early will help, it got so bad last time.

Wish they listed to HB here now, i wont hear it till 8th july.

they wont let me take my kids to scan either.
are you finding out the sex?

Apple, yay! So exciting! Can't wait to see what you find out!

Aw, MummyToAmber, yeah that would be SUCH a hard wait! It's so reassuring, especially before you can feel movement. On the plus side, perhaps you'll feel something before then (unless you have already...this thread moves so fast, I can't keep up). :)

I guess understand why kids aren't allowed, it's just such a bummer because I know my DD would get just the biggest kick out of it. I picked the time before I knew that too...probably would have done things a little differently had I known. My fault for not asking I guess.

Definitely definitely going to find out the sex. I can't handle suspense at all! I'm dying to know what I should be buying. ;)

Really really hoping the physio makes a great difference for you!

Geralyn: Yay for crib! :)

Kazine: I'm so happy your engagement ring was found.

Laura: Awwww Congrats! What a beauty you have there! <3

EyeMom: That's not very far away now! Eeeeek! I wish you could take your daughter too. They allow us to here.

Thats such a bummer ladies....they let my LO be in the sonogram with me and she was even excited saying baby boy..now buying babystuff is making me feel more realistic now.

I announced gender on Facebook and have taken over on a lady bug theme. I have been buying, its so much fun! :)

Attachments

• $T2eC16dHJGoE9nuQg13lBQbNe)bGZg~~60_57.jpg
    $T2eC16dHJGoE9nuQg13lBQbNe)bGZg~~60_57.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 61naCtWRm5L__SX466_.jpg
    61naCtWRm5L__SX466_.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
  • $_12.jpg
    $_12.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2014-05-24.jpg
    2014-05-24.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 5
We did a ladybug theme and we loved it. DD loves lady bugs too now. <3 So cute.

Leinz, ladybugs are soooooo cute. Maybe you could share bedding ideas, etc?

Called our sono tech today to make an appointment. She said they had already booked us for the 20th and we were supposed to have had a call from my OB. I fudged a bit and told her I could only take one sick day off and already had another appointment on the 10th, so they moved it up for me!! I hope to find out in 14 days at 3pm with my hubby and sister! :haha:

Nice Dissy! :)

I don't know about bedding. I might just use what I have... As I already have plenty of pink... Maybe a new comforter and some blankets with lady bugs! :)

Anyone feel like time is going really quickly (apart from the week before waiting for scans lol that feels like years!) ; I'm 17 weeks on Friday ohmygosh!!

I feel I need to get organised!! OH is getting super excited and organised; yesterday when ordering clothes he's already ordered out baby girl her Christmas outfits, 3 Christmas onsies and the most gorgeous dress I have ever seen (yes she will be only 6/7 weeks old but she will be the prettiest at the Dinner table!)

They come today so I will post pictures later. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->