November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

We haven't really started picking put names yet, but OH wants something traditional, but doesn't know what kind of name yet lol.

Today is one of those days I don't feel pregnant. Aside from me getting a little sick after eating breakfast, I don't feel it at all today :( kind of upsets me.

Don't worry Salu I am sure everything is fine!!! Totally normal for second. Tri. :)

Salu ive not actually had a ' i feel pregnant day'

Its either im sick and headache with dizziness that makez me feel hungover/stomach bug.

Then i feel like my normal self, ive got fair bit of energy on my good days.

Most days i look at my belly and think isnt a baby in there... haha.
I think be between 22-24w it really sinks in and i start to have im pregnant days.

We haven't really started picking put names yet, but OH wants something traditional, but doesn't know what kind of name yet lol.

Today is one of those days I don't feel pregnant. Aside from me getting a little sick after eating breakfast, I don't feel it at all today :( kind of upsets me.

I haven't had an "I feel pregnant day" in at least a couple weeks. If I hadn't just listened to babies heartbeats yesterday on Doppler, or if my belly wasn't getting bigger...I'd honestly have no idea. I feel 100% my normal self. Don't stress. :flower:

We've got our hearts set on Isabella. We like Isabella Grace but also Mila, Lola or Georgie as middle names, OH would like to consider a few others before we decide on middle names for sure (although I'm sure it'll be Grace lol)
I love Isabella and Bella for short! I prefer it with Grace or Georgie personally, I love the other two middle names, but sound a bit too L'??

We moved Giana Eloise to the top of our list. (Gee Awna)
that's a cool name :thumbup:

My list is way too long to share on here yet, but dh says he doesnt want to start narrowing down until 20weeks.

Me and my OH are still debating names. I am English and he is Portuguese and we haven't decided on whether we want to go with an English or Portuguese name. Our favourites on both sides are Noah and Santiago. So very different ideas, we both like both names, we might end up having to wait until he is born to decided which is suits but I really would like to decide a name soon so I can start referring to him by name soon.

I don't feel pregnant except when I have to pee all the time

Littlefishyegg...what about Noah Santiago as his full name? I agree sometimes with waiting though to see what they look like. Last time I had 2 favourite girls names and thought one suited a chubbier baby and one a longer leaner baby...when she came out she definitely fit one more than the other! Xxx

Littlefishyegg...what about Noah Santiago as his full name? I agree sometimes with waiting though to see what they look like. Last time I had 2 favourite girls names and thought one suited a chubbier baby and one a longer leaner baby...when she came out she definitely fit one more than the other! Xxx

If we have Noah as the first name we will definitely have Santiago as the middle name. I really love the name Santiago but my main concern is that he is unlikely to speak fluent Portuguese and being mixed raced he is probably just going to have slightly tanned skin and he will already have his fathers traditional Portuguese surname so I am worried that with a completely Portuguese name he is going to spend his life having to explain that he is actually British born and raised and has limited knowledge of the language and people thinking it's strange. I don't worry about people's opinions, I just don't want him to feel he is having to defend himself throughout his life.

Picked up birthing pool i won.
Im sooo pleased its larger one with seat in. Plenty of room if hubby fancies joining me. Cant wait to get it inflated and have a go haha

Hubby felt baby move today! Kind of a funny story though...we'd just finished DTD and he laid down on top of me, belly to belly. I felt baby move really firmly. I asked him if he felt baby kick and he responded "I was just about to ask if that was you or the baby!" Lol! Baby was wondering what in the world Daddy was doing to Mommy.
Anyway, it was cool. An intimate moment already, made even more special with a little nudge from our peanut.

Hubby felt baby move today! Kind of a funny story though...we'd just finished DTD and he laid down on top of me, belly to belly. I felt baby move really firmly. I asked him if he felt baby kick and he responded "I was just about to ask if that was you or the baby!" Lol! Baby was wondering what in the world Daddy was doing to Mommy.
Anyway, it was cool. An intimate moment already, made even more special with a little nudge from our peanut.

Haha thats awesome. I've been trying to get OH to feel baby move the past week. Maybe we should start DTD again! (only done it once since finding out I'm pregnant. Poor OH. I'm just not in the mood and can't stop worrying about what it will do to baby!)

Haha thats awesome. I've been trying to get OH to feel baby move the past week. Maybe we should start DTD again! (only done it once since finding out I'm pregnant. Poor OH. I'm just not in the mood and can't stop worrying about what it will do to baby!)

Kazine, my poor DH has gotten so very little since the BFP too. Poor guys. :haha: We have only done the deed two or three times since I found out in March. :blush: I'm always worried about spotting, just not in the mood.... Glad I'm not the only one.

DH and I certainly aren't DTD as much as when TTC but still at least once a week. DH loves the bigger boobs for sure! Haha

I thought I was feeling the occasional possible movement thing in the last several days. But I wasn't 100% convinced. But yesterday, nothing. Another "maybe" today, but just a one time thing, and I still don't know.

I was 17+2 when I first felt my DD move. It only took me a couple of days to decide that was for sure what I was feeling. I've always heard you start feeling movement sooner with subsequent pregnancies. I'll be 17+2 on Wednesday. This is just too nerve-wracking. I guess if I really did feel something a week ago, that would be true for me. But I'm going crazy that I'm just a couple of days away from this milestone for #1, and still I'm not totally convinced about it.

Everything was fine at my 16 week appointment. But I'm still going nuts.

eyemom, I've been going nuts too. I haven't had any of the typical symptoms common to pregnancy (sickness, rapid weight gain, tender breasts, etc) and so I keep waiting to at least feel the baby move so I know it's all good! Just gotta have faith in ultrasounds and heartbeats :) It is nerve-wracking, though.

My hairdresser told me that decreased sex drive means it's going to be a girl...it will be interesting to see if her theory is right for me, because I think we've dtd MAYBE three times since :dohh: poor guy.

I actually think I just felt something again, but I need it to happen again to be sure. :p

Thanks Dissy. :flower: It's so hard not to worry a lot of the time!

Welp, if your hairdresser is right, then we're probably having another girl too. ;P I don't have much of a libido normally anyway. :blush: But I did for the first few weeks of pregnancy. But then I couldn't do anything b/c of my SCH. Now we have the all-clear, but no longer feeling it. So my poor DH too.

Eyemom- You will know when its the baby moving. My little boy moved a lot today and it feels amazing and i can jus imagine how much hes going to move as he keeps growing. My babys movements are in between the belly button and im pubic bone in the middle.

I know from the last time, even if I think I know, even if I'm 99.9% sure, I have to feel it several times to be 100% convinced. Just like a little while ago, there's nothing else that could have been, but I can't just rest in that until I am feeling it all the time. Especially since I can't say it feels exactly the same as it did with DD. With her it was quick, sharp jabs. This time, it's like something is rolling or bouncing in there. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->