November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I felt DD at 21 weeks. This one I felt at 14 weeks. Now I feel it pretty much daily, just not consistently. But I do know what I'm looking for (sort of). I still sometimes think, hmmm is that gas? But then I wait a minute and it's obvious one way or the other, lol!

This is me also at this point. :) It's earlier if you've been pregnant before as your muscles have already been stretched. You know what it feels like. It also depends on position of your placenta.

I think they say most women feel first flutters between 16-18 weeks. But there is a wide variation and it could take until 25 weeks. (You don't start kick counts until 28 weeks.)

We started our baby registry today! It's an overwhelming process so I thought we should go ahead and start! We did get lots of goodies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 10
Missy you shouldn't worry about not feeling anything. You are still really early to be feeling movement. I felt it for first time at 17+2.

Thanks Kazine. :) I'm not really worried... I know I'm still early. Just anxious/excited to feel movement. Hopefully I don't need to wait too long!

We started our baby registry today! It's an overwhelming process so I thought we should go ahead and start! We did get lots of goodies!

Ooooh I love goodies!! Can you point me in the right direction? I know it's alot of hard work. Do I just start signing up for stuff?

Baby BOY!!! :blue:

Attachments

• Ultrasound Caleb Thomas 5.31.14 Edited.jpg
    Ultrasound Caleb Thomas 5.31.14 Edited.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 15

Ooooh I love goodies!! Can you point me in the right direction? I know it's alot of hard work. Do I just start signing up for stuff?

Well I think you can do it all online but we went into the store so I could see it all in person and touch it all. We are staying team yellow so I figured it wasn't too early to start. I found lots of good stuff to add and I can only imagine how overboard I could go if I knew the gender. One nice thing is if you go into the store to start the registry you don't have to do it all in one day. I can add things to my registry online. I haven't added a stroller or car seat yet because I need to do some major research, same with bottles. We went to a store called buy buy baby today and will probably register at babies r us as well to give people options.

Wow, look at how much baby has grown! :) Congrats on team :blue:!

Thanks Traveling, so you just go into stores and register and they give you free stuff? That is awesome, free is my favorite price!!

Congrats on your baby boy Mandaa!! Boys are fun!

Speaking of names (as I read through the posts) my middle name is Nichole (I really don't like my first name and have never gone by it, I've been Nikki from birth) and I was a single mom at the time I had my son so I named him after me, Nicholas Christopher. Interestingly my husband, whom I met when Nic was one, is named Christopher, and he adopted my son, so they have the same name, lol. We have a baby blanket of my husband's from when he was a child and Christopher Minnies is stitched on the inside, so we added Nicholas to the front, and it was Nic's blanket at daycare.

My daughter's name is Natalie Paige, I picked that one too.

I have a nephew named Declan and I'd never heard the name before. I like that one.

Thanks Traveling, so you just go into stores and register and they give you free stuff? That is awesome, free is my favorite price!!

Congrats on your baby boy Mandaa!! Boys are fun!

Speaking of names (as I read through the posts) my middle name is Nichole (I really don't like my first name and have never gone by it, I've been Nikki from birth) and I was a single mom at the time I had my son so I named him after me, Nicholas Christopher. Interestingly my husband, whom I met when Nic was one, is named Christopher, and he adopted my son, so they have the same name, lol. We have a baby blanket of my husband's from when he was a child and Christopher Minnies is stitched on the inside, so we added Nicholas to the front, and it was Nic's blanket at daycare.

My daughter's name is Natalie Paige, I picked that one too.

I have a nephew named Declan and I'd never heard the name before. I like that one.

Thanks! I love the name Declan. It's strong, unique (though it is on the rise in the US), but not crazy out there either. I had never heard it either until a couple years ago... But I fell in love with it (a bit embarrassed to say where... Trashy TV show Revenge:blush:). It goes really well with my Irish last name. To date it's the only name , girl or boy, that both DH and I are fully on board with.

We've got our hearts set on Isabella. We like Isabella Grace but also Mila, Lola or Georgie as middle names, OH would like to consider a few others before we decide on middle names for sure (although I'm sure it'll be Grace lol)

We moved Giana Eloise to the top of our list. (Gee Awna)

Wow, look at how much baby has grown! :) Congrats on team :blue:!

It was so crazy to see how much bigger he is than last time - he even has all the right body parts!! :D Last time he was more of a "blob" or "peanut" as we like to say :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->