November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I love Lucy! I would so use that as a first name if my sister wasn't Lusetta. We call her Lucy!

I love both Quinn and Levi.

I love Levi! That was also on my list. I also really like Asher for a boy.

Other girl names I like:
Charlotte
Elisabeth
Ella
Emma
Annalise
(But I really have my heart set on Nora(h) -undecided about the h on the end. I just need to get DH fully on board. Assuming at least one is a girl anyway). DH loves Adeline or Adelyn but call her Addie. I like it, but think its a bit trendy.

I love Lucy! I would so use that as a first name if my sister wasn't Lusetta. We call her Lucy!

I love both Quinn and Levi.

I would have strongly considered Nicholas, even though it's my brother's name if my best friend didn't just named her son that! I've always loved the name, and the fact that it's my bro's name didn't deter me much. If you love Lucy, your sister might be kind of honored! Unless you think it's just too confusing.

Weve been to see postman pat movie today was good haha.

Went out witj hubby last night a meal, been dying to go out for months! I loved it, i had 3 course (slowly) omg it was just amazing to out, relaxing and enjoying my food.

I posted my first bump photo on my fb, got all replies of your huge, sure its only one etc etc.
Im in no hurry to add another.

Gorgeous bump hopeful!

Love the names Rhapsodi and missylissy...particularly like Asher.

Mummytoamber I bet your bump is perfect...people think they are being funny I suppose?? :shrug:

I lovee feelng my baby move. Its more consistent now than the flutters i had before.

I lovee feelng my baby move. Its more consistent now than the flutters i had before.

I am the same, almost all day I can feel her move or kick inside me! It's usually very low down, only felt her from the outside once so far though, can't wait for OH to feel her; she doesn't like playing ball lol she stops moving when OH puts his hand on my bump. Poor daddy feels like he's missing out!

Gorgeous bump hopeful!

Love the names Rhapsodi and missylissy...particularly like Asher.

Mummytoamber I bet your bump is perfect...people think they are being funny I suppose?? :shrug:

god knows, they'll be in for a shocker when i add the next no doubt ill be twice the size :p
I aint gained no weight so im not complaining.

I know laura...DH has felt the baby mov before. I also feel the baby low don around the mid section under the belly button. I was planning on using doppler this a.m but then i felt him moving around and thought to myself nevermind i dont need it. Its either going bad or the doppler needs another darn battery not sure.

About when can you start to feel proper movement? I still haven't felt much of anything at 14+5. Can't wait for that though! I'm guessing a while longer since this is my first?

About when can you start to feel proper movement? I still haven't felt much of anything at 14+5. Can't wait for that though! I'm guessing a while longer since this is my first?

This week is when I noticed it a lot more; it's like spasms and movement really low down, I know it's her cos on scan her legs were down there lol plus I put doppler there and she kicks!

M&P Sola reduced to £199

https://m.hotukdeals.com/deals/mama...95-only-199-95-bounty-1918523?mforwarded=true

Missy everyone is different but from weeks 12-14 i felt flutters not much then i didnt feel none for a couple of weeks but last week and this week its more. Its consistent and you will just feel like a huge bubble pop or moving lol i love it.

Everybody's bumps and ultrasound pictures are adorable. There sure are a lot of girls in the making! I can't wait until my gender scan :) This thread moves so fast that I usually have to read three or four pages worth of comments every time I log on. There is so much new news all the time with all the November babies.

Cncem - I laughed when I saw your baby girl's name. My name is Marie Christine and for a minute I totally thought that's what I read! I was like, no way, that's me! Lol.

But I love the name Macie. Adorable!

I felt DD at 21 weeks. This one I felt at 14 weeks. Now I feel it pretty much daily, just not consistently. But I do know what I'm looking for (sort of). I still sometimes think, hmmm is that gas? But then I wait a minute and it's obvious one way or the other, lol!

Missy you shouldn't worry about not feeling anything. You are still really early to be feeling movement. I felt it for first time at 17+2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->