November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

i never lost my drive with my girls, its been hit and miss this time, just didnt fancy maybe throwing up on him lol.

When I was feeling too sick and tired we probably only dtd 1 or 2 times a week but now id say we're back up to a lot more but no where near pre bfp amounts!

OH has mentioned that he really likes:
Isabella Zuri

It's an African name that means beautiful. She will have a double barrel second name but both from OH (one is his mums name and other is his dad's name)

What do you guys think? I really like Grace but I can understand him wanting her to have a name reflecting her heritage! Zuri is defo growing on me as well!

I love it Laura! :)

I do but I sort of wanted a traditional name but I guess I love Isabella and I know an African name would be very special to him and mean a lot!

It's defo growing on me! This could be our baby girls name eeekkk that's exciting!!

If we have Noah as the first name we will definitely have Santiago as the middle name. I really love the name Santiago but my main concern is that he is unlikely to speak fluent Portuguese and being mixed raced he is probably just going to have slightly tanned skin and he will already have his fathers traditional Portuguese surname so I am worried that with a completely Portuguese name he is going to spend his life having to explain that he is actually British born and raised and has limited knowledge of the language and people thinking it's strange. I don't worry about people's opinions, I just don't want him to feel he is having to defend himself throughout his life.[/QUOTE]

I totally understand this,i was born and raised in England,my mother is irish and my dad is spanish and i had a spanish first name and last name.My dad left when i was young so i was never brought up speaking the language.I often have people question why i dont speak the language and its mega annoying and also random spanish portuguese and even italian people talking at me in their language!.Based on my experience i think that having Santiago as a middle name is a good idea,but it doesnt mean you shouldnt have it as a first name either,as it would be nice for him to learn to embrace his heritage.
:dust:

If we have Noah as the first name we will definitely have Santiago as the middle name. I really love the name Santiago but my main concern is that he is unlikely to speak fluent Portuguese and being mixed raced he is probably just going to have slightly tanned skin and he will already have his fathers traditional Portuguese surname so I am worried that with a completely Portuguese name he is going to spend his life having to explain that he is actually British born and raised and has limited knowledge of the language and people thinking it's strange. I don't worry about people's opinions, I just don't want him to feel he is having to defend himself throughout his life.

I totally understand this,i was born and raised in England,my mother is irish and my dad is spanish and i had a spanish first name and last name.My dad left when i was young so i was never brought up speaking the language.I often have people question why i dont speak the language and its mega annoying and also random spanish portuguese and even italian people talking at me in their language!.Based on my experience i think that having Santiago as a middle name is a good idea,but it doesnt mean you shouldnt have it as a first name either,as it would be nice for him to learn to embrace his heritage.
:dust:[/QUOTE]

I second this...this is what I am doing with our daughter. English first name African middle name and just by chance her second name will be English name-African name just like her daddy(even though both OH parents are African). I think it's perfect!!

We've got a name!
Zoe Maddox Winter
Her brother is
Jace Riley Winter I think they match well.

We're moving house in 6 days and my 20 week scan is in 2 weeks! Hurry up time! Hehe!

tumblr_n6jl2ySr8O1rzr014o1_500.jpg

Is anyone dealing with migraines that didn't have them before they were pregnant? I need ideas on what is causing them and how to make them go away. :(

My blood pressure was 124/70 when they took it the other day. I figure that will be the first question.

I get that, and I had them in the earlier few weeks of the second tri with my dd too. I think it's hormones and increased blood volume, and maybe something else I'm not thinking of right now. I was told to take a tylenol with a serving of caffeiine. I think diffusing peppermint essential oil can help a little too. Sorry you're dealing with them, it's miserable.

Is anyone dealing with migraines that didn't have them before they were pregnant? I need ideas on what is causing them and how to make them go away. :(

My blood pressure was 124/70 when they took it the other day. I figure that will be the first question.

Yes I have (well bad headaches) I don't normally get headaches so I've been quite pathetic about it. I figured it was stress from work or something.

When I was feeling too sick and tired we probably only dtd 1 or 2 times a week but now id say we're back up to a lot more but no where near pre bfp amounts!

Isabella Zuri

It's an African name that means beautiful. She will have a double barrel second name but both from OH (one is his mums name and other is his dad's name)

What do you guys think? I really like Grace but I can understand him wanting her to have a name reflecting her heritage! Zuri is defo growing on me as well!

I think thats a lovely idea,and the two names really go together

Isabella Zuri

I love Isabellea Zuri! It's a great name.

I have been having them the past couple of weeks and cant work out what im doing to bring them on.I know its nothing im eating as i have many intolerances and ive cut all of them out years ago.I just have to put it down to pregnancy i suppose.They have been so severe ive had to get OH home from work.I hope things improve for you

I have also had more headaches than normal, but definitely not migraines. I do usually get mine when I am more tired (darn pregnancy fatigue) and/or stressed at work. So far lots of water and sleep is all I've bothered with doing for them as they haven't been too bad, just worse than normal.

Thanks guys, to me it doesn't sound too African but a perfect mixture and has a lovely meaning behind it. Isabella means devoted to God and Zuri means beautiful. OHs family (especially his mum) are very religious in the Christian faith so I know that'll mean a lot to them as well. Although we picked the name before knowing the meaning lol. But I also felt an English name was important as she is going to grow up here and to reflect my heritage!

I've been getting more headaches during second tri than i did in first. I just a take a tylenol and hope for the best. I use to get them a lot before I got pregnant, so I'm use to just dealing with them now. But when I've had my more sever headaches, I usually just end up going to bed, and hoping it'll go away !

Headaches always been more often in 2nd tri for me along with dizziness and faint feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->