November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I really don't thinki could name my baby something I didn't love? Have you spoken to him about using it as a middle name? Do you think in a way it is making you not want to have a boy?? I hope you can sort it so you are both happy?
Yeah I don't know. To my DH, to name him (if it's a him) anything else would be like going against God??? I pushed back hard for a long time (I've known about this since before we were even engaged, so we've had over 10 years to discuss this lol), and for a while it might have been demoted to middle name. But then after we went through my miscarriage, he felt more strongly that if we have a boy we should use this name, and I basically relented. I'm sure we'll find something perfect if/when it comes down to it, and I'm sure I'll feel happy and peaceful about it one way or another.

Princess, hope it doesn't turn into any big thing for you about them changing your EDD! That is really strange! I can't remember, did they figure any EDD from any previous scan?

Geralyn, I love that! I love etsy, wouldn't have thought to check there for baby room stuff! Is it the breathable bumpers or the regular ones? They had me too scared to use regular bumpers.... :wacko:

Hopeful, hope this birth will be everything you want it to be. <3

cncem, I love your bump!

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a more defined preggy bump in the evening. ;) Mornings are weird.

Welcome Missyann and minkysouth. :flower:

I haven't taken a bump pic in a little while. I'm due for one. I was all discouraged because I didn't feel like I grew that much in the past week (between weeks 16-17) as I did the week before (between 15-16). But then I realized I was looking more at my profile, and I got more of the side spread this past week. :haha: With my DD, the side spread happened just before the front belly REALLY grew a lot!! So I think there will be more to see very very soon. ;)

Mish: How tramatic. I'm glad everything worked out. I hope you don't have any complications this time around, but its great to be monitored just in case. Will you have a Vbac?

Oh Wow Cnem: That's definitely a bump.

AFM: I still feel fat also... But love the diagram pic of weeks 16 to 17. Maybe I'll pop out there, then. :)

PK - its hard call to make about your edd. Ive always followed date given on 12w scan. I found if baby is ahead at 20w it means nothing.
If your pretty damn sure you ovulated later i'd go with that date.

Deffo had a growth spurt last week, main reason being im feeling baby a lot more, just wish it wasnt making me feel so sick after it.

I look about 28w after eating food.

Hey everyone!

I am just back from a wonderful two week break and I can't believe how much I have missed!? I think it will take me a while to read back through this thread! :wacko:

I can see that we have lots more pink and blue bumps and some fab bump pics! My bump has grown significantly but how much of this is baby and how much is from being on a two week all inclusive holiday, I am not sure :blush:

Hope everyone is well?

PG

I have my gender scan tomorrow,we are very excited!
I also had a growth spurt between 16-17 weeks,but feel i am still in the inbetween stage of is she pregnant or is she fat? lol
:dust:

Noticed a bit of clear liquid coming from one of my nipple this morning. Any ladies have this happen this early ? I know it's suppose to happen a little later on.

Noticed a bit of clear liquid coming from one of my nipple this morning. Any ladies have this happen this early ? I know it's suppose to happen a little later on.

Yes started at about 12wks with my first

Cncern- Sorry to hear you had such a bad induction. I would never let anyone near me for an induction ever again. Like you say they bring on the contractions hard and heavy from the get go and the progress is minimal but the pain is like full blown labour. Luckily I had an epidural from the get go (I was not forced into it but it was stressed that I needed on for my BP). I was put on depression watch for 2 months because after HELLP most women suffer with it, luckily I was fine. Traumatic birth experiences are horrible. I'm glad both you and your son got through it all ok and are well now. BTW - Nice bump

Hopefulfor1st - My daughter didn't wake up for about 3 hours either. I put it down to the anaesthetic I think it knocks them out as well as us.

Leinzlove - No I wont be having a vbac I have an elective section booked in at 39 weeks. My body didn't respond to the induction medicine and I have to be brought forward at least 1 week to try to avoid complications again.

Salu - Sorry no leakage for me yet. With my first the first time I noticed anything I was around 30 weeks.

PG - Did you go anywhere nice for your hols :)

Is anyone else having an elective section?

Im having an elective.I had a failed 3 day induction for pre eclampsia,where i only dilated to 1cm,and baby wouldnt fit into my pelvis as its small.Im not wasting my time 2nd time around with the stress pain and uncertainty,just for the badge of honour for giving birth naturally,it would most likely end up in intervention of some sort anyway.

I just posted a long rant in second tri. I had my doctor's appointment this morning, and a bit disappointed that I won't have my next scan (gender scan) until at least 24 weeks. But I guess it gives my OH more time to decide if he wants to find out the gender or not.

Still have no idea as to what I may be having. My mom is set on the idea that I'm having a girl. I haven't even had any names pop in my head (which with DS, first name that I thought of was his, and I just knew I was having a boy).

Also I guess technically my due date changed, lol. At my dating scan baby was measuring 8w4d (I was 9w1d), so I guess instead of 11/4, it's 11/8. Who knows though lol :shrug:

Still undecided on VBAC or elective RCS. Would like to try for VBAC but I can't be induced so...guess we will see at 41 weeks! Hoping for spontaneous labor this time, but I'll roll with the punches. My section wasn't emergency but my induced labor wasn't progressing so after some time I just decided to get a section. I only dilated 1cm on my own, my doc stretched me an extra half to break my water...still nothing. Really hoping my body cooperates this time, but we will see.

Apparently DD was waaaay up high. My nurse said when they do a section they usually expect to see shoulders. They saw the top of her head!

Thanks ladies. They're usually sore in the morning so I have to sit topless until they're fine. And just noticed a little bit on my left one. Thought I'd see if anyone else experienced that ! It's stopped now, lol.

MARIEMO7-hope you get your vbac,and that you go into labour naturally.I thought about waiting untill 41 weeks as well to see if i would go naturally,but im not sure thats the best thing for me as i dont really feel a vbac is something i want
Its going to be so interesting keeping an eye on this thread to see how everyones pregnancies and deliveries end up

Think my haemorrhoids are getting so big that they're about to develop a consciousness of their own and take over my body. Or maybe they're not haemorrhoids and that's just the baby and it's growing on my bum instead?!

I've told OH never again. Get a vasectomy.

kazine lol you poor thing

My hemorrhoids showed up at exactly 20 weeks with my DD and then they never did go away. Haven't gotten any worse yet with this pregnancy, but I know it's only a matter of time. :haha:

Im having an elective.I had a failed 3 day induction for pre eclampsia,where i only dilated to 1cm,and baby wouldnt fit into my pelvis as its small.Im not wasting my time 2nd time around with the stress pain and uncertainty,just for the badge of honour for giving birth naturally,it would most likely end up in intervention of some sort anyway.

I feel the same way.

Oh myyy i hate hemorrhoids! I never had em and once i got preggo with my LO i got them and they decided to stay. Its soo painful sometimes not always. Is anybody here going to do a babyshower?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->