November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

We are staying team yellow and we think we have found the names! I would love some input.

For a girl: Layla Skye
For a boy: Graham Walker

I just realized the whole skywalker thing and couldn't stop laughing. I swear we aren't Star Wars freaks.

We are staying team yellow and we think we have found the names! I would love some input.

I just realized the whole skywalker thing and couldn't stop laughing. I swear we aren't Star Wars freaks.

Love your name choices! Graham is my name choice if we have a second boy. In our case, Graham Theodore (after my grandpa), which my husband always giggles about Teddy Graham being the inverse. I don't plan on using it though unless I have two boys, but I love it. Layla Skye is lovely too! My friend just named her girl Laela (pronounced Layla), but I like your spelling more...much more straight forward. :flower:

Love your name choices! Graham is my name choice if we have a second boy. In our case, Graham Theodore (after my grandpa), which my husband always giggles about Teddy Graham being the inverse. I don't plan on using it though unless I have two boys, but I love it. Layla Skye is lovely too! My friend just named her girl Laela (pronounced Layla), but I like your spelling more...much more straight forward. :flower:

My husband actually said we could call him our little teddy graham. We just came up with it today but I'm in love with it already.

Found out today we are on team blue! we are so pleased we found out,and cannot wait to meet our lil boy!
I never had a baby shower first time round and wont be having one this time,but i love the idea of a casserole party,its so practical,wish we had something like that over here,although i pity the person that has to cook for me and hubby with all our food intolerances lol
:dust:

Congrats on your blue bump.

PK it says will be physio and mw which will include education and advice about pelvic grid pain. Will last 1hr and you can ask questions. I dont want to brush it off but cant see this being any use to me, i know do's and dont's from the last time, i was hoping for 1 to 1 sessions to help the pain for further down the line.
Its 1st july so we shall see.

Dogtanian: Congrats on team :blue:! Woooooo! <3

Jalanis: Super cute bump!

Traveling Mom: Love the Teddy Graham idea. HOW CUTE! Love the names! :)

Anyone who isnt expecting their first feel like could be having odd braxton hicks?
Im bit undecided but feels like they could be starting.

omg :blush: 18w belly, i dread to think how big i may get.

Attachments

• 10415637_10202290023675506_7152449057162873696_n.jpg
    10415637_10202290023675506_7152449057162873696_n.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 5
I finally have a date for my 20 week scan - 1 July :happydance:

Is anyone else feeling rather apprehensive about this milestone? I am sure that some of you must have yours in the next couple of weeks?

OMG Mummy! I want that bump! It's gorgeous! <3

Pussy Galore: I'm excited about that milestone. I'm also excited about scheduling the date next Friday! :) x

Leinzlove - i really wasnt expecting this, at this point.

Pussygalore - where in w.midlands are you? im not to sure how i feel about 20w scan, seen few rather sad threads in 2nd tri recently. However, ive noticed last week ive gone through scary thought of newborn/new baby everything that comes with it in the first month. This seems to come around once a month.

I'm not scared about the 20w scan this time. Mainly because everything was checked and measured at my 14w scan which helps to reassure me.

Mummy: Well, your bump is lovely. I don't have a bump at all yet. I'm hoping it pops out this week. :rofl:

omg :blush: 18w belly, i dread to think how big i may get.

Beautiful <3

I forgot to do a bump picture today, didn't have time before work! Told my current boss about the baby today, I'll be ending this job when I go on maternity leave and starting new one afterwards! Finally I can stop trying to suck it in at work (doesn't work so people have just thought I was getting fat lol) a different department in my company has also offered me a job so I've got to turn them down today, which I am not looking forward to!

I had no idea we might be team blue,it was quite a shock,but very obvious that he is a boy!
I was preparing for another girl.OH wants his second middle name to be the same as his dads,he passed away earlier this year.OH hadnt seen his dad for 5 years,dads choice and i had never met him.OH is the child of a 30 year affair,its very complicated.OH dad has 3 other children with his wife,and when he knew he was dying he spent lots of time with them visiting them abroad etc and didnt even bother telling my OH he was ill.We found out he had died on facebook.OH is devastated and has along with his mother put his father on a pedestal.This is a man that lied,cheated and breezed in and out of their lives,and was never there for his son.Two months before he died he changed his will so that my OH would have no way to make a claim on the property he owned.Its a horrendous situation.I do not want my son named after him.My daughter has MIL and Sil names as middle names and we always agreed that if we had a son he would be named after my dad for his middle name.I gave OH mum the option of just picking any name for his second middle name as a kind gesture,and we agreed no family names and not after anyone.,I now feel pressured and cruel for not wanting to use the name.OH had a massive go at me and claimed i always get my own way,im so upset.
OH cant even talk about his dad without getting upset,yet he wants his name?
MIL is now claiming that this boy is the reincarnation of OH dad,i feel so angry and sick at the thought of that.Im in such a horrible situation

I had no idea we might be team blue,it was quite a shock,but very obvious that he is a boy!
I was preparing for another girl.OH wants his second middle name to be the same as his dads,he passed away earlier this year.OH hadnt seen his dad for 5 years,dads choice and i had never met him.OH is the child of a 30 year affair,its very complicated.OH dad has 3 other children with his wife,and when he knew he was dying he spent lots of time with them visiting them abroad etc and didnt even bother telling my OH he was ill.We found out he had died on facebook.OH is devastated and has along with his mother put his father on a pedestal.This is a man that lied,cheated and breezed in and out of their lives,and was never there for his son.Two months before he died he changed his will so that my OH would have no way to make a claim on the property he owned.Its a horrendous situation.I do not want my son named after him.My daughter has MIL and Sil names as middle names and we always agreed that if we had a son he would be named after my dad for his middle name.I gave OH mum the option of just picking any name for his second middle name as a kind gesture,and we agreed no family names and not after anyone.,I now feel pressured and cruel for not wanting to use the name.OH had a massive go at me and claimed i always get my own way,im so upset.
OH cant even talk about his dad without getting upset,yet he wants his name?
MIL is now claiming that this boy is the reincarnation of OH dad,i feel so angry and sick at the thought of that.Im in such a horrible situation

I don't know this is tricky one. I guess I would look at it as how would you feel if he had said no to one of your dds names because he didn't like someone in your family? Having their name won't make your son anything like him.

I hope you can come to some compromise.

I finally have a date for my 20 week scan - 1 July :happydance:

Is anyone else feeling rather apprehensive about this milestone? I am sure that some of you must have yours in the next couple of weeks?

I have my 20 week scan on June 18...I'll be 21 weeks then. I'm excited for it

I have an appointment today. Hoping they use the bedside ultrasound machine!

Leinzlove - i really wasnt expecting this, at this point.

Pussygalore - where in w.midlands are you? im not to sure how i feel about 20w scan, seen few rather sad threads in 2nd tri recently. However, ive noticed last week ive gone through scary thought of newborn/new baby everything that comes with it in the first month. This seems to come around once a month.

I live in Coventry but work in the centre of Birmingham, so not too far from you?! Amazing bump pic :)

I've also read some very sad threads on 20 week scans which I guess is why I am now apprehensive. Still not too long to wait!

Cncem...thank you :). I think she's pretty cute too ;)

Mummy, holy crap that's a bump! Lol, no denying you're knocked up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->