November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

So I am impatient, and bought/scheduled an early private gender scan for this Saturday. After we got our last scan at 12 weeks, and were told that it looks like a girl, we knew we couldn't wait until July 9th for our 19 week scan to find out for sure. So I get to find out in three days, and I am very excited! Everyone thinks it's going to be a boy, and I am not really leaning a certain way. I wish I had some kind of intuition on the gender just to see if I am right. I will be very happy either way as we have names I love for both genders.

Good luck! :thumbup:

https://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q747/samantharaechen/IMG_3849_zpsd3242aeb.jpg

It's a BOY!!!! Baby looked healthy and was moving through the whole appointment. Everything is measuring beautifully. He was sure shy about giving up the gender :haha:

Congrats on the new coloured bumps!

Enjoy your scans for those in next few days.

19w today most weeks are flying by for me.

Thanks mummytoamber! Half way! :yipee:
As they have said my edd is earlier I'm actually nearly 21 weeks, but I know they're wrong so I'm sticking with my ticker.

I have my 20w scan today, for most of you is would be the exciting gender reveal day, but for us I'm nervous I see something I don't want to see, I'm desperate to stay :yellow: xxx

Thanks mummytoamber! Half way! :yipee:
As they have said my edd is earlier I'm actually nearly 21 weeks, but I know they're wrong so I'm sticking with my ticker.

I have my 20w scan today, for most of you is would be the exciting gender reveal day, but for us I'm nervous I see something I don't want to see, I'm desperate to stay :yellow: xxx

I totally get you! Being FTM your unlikely to notice things you do with next time round.
I know if i see good pic of this baby head at 20w ill have pretty good idea what it is.

Enjoy your scan, cant wait till mine.

Hey ladies, may I join?

I'm due November 14th with my first! We were told boy at 14 weeks but we find out for definite on the 3rd July! :blue:

Welcome!!

Congrats Tigermom - I love the scan pic!!

Good luck today PK - Let's hope he/she is shy on the scan!!

I wish my 20 wk scan would hurry up - I am so impatient now!! :blush:

Congrats to all the new pink and blue bumps! I'm getting anxious to find out...hopefully next week at the little "resident ultrasound learning experience" I signed up for where DH works. But if not, I'll have to wait over three weeks still for my 20 week scan.

Good luck staying team yellow, PK! Mad props to you! I love the idea of waiting for the birth, but I just do not have the patience! :flower:

In other news, is anyone else having trouble sleeping? The last two nights I could not get comfortable no matter what. I just want to sleep on my stomach or my back which I know is a no-no. I ended up on my back anyway (hoping this is not a big deal at only 16weeks) because I'm just so dang uncomfortable! I feel like 16 weeks is kind of early to be getting these problems. I hope it's just a phase.

Week 18 i ate a lot! Always hungry, was horrible after a few days.

Im sleeping fine, still out for the count most nights. i was truely exhausted yesterday and had 2.5hr nap and still slept all night. I feel loads better today

I'm so envious of all you ladies that have been able to find out gender, whether it's during the 18-20 weeks, or sooner ! I still have a few more weeks before I can find mine out :( Feels like forever !!

OH and I went and did our Baby Registry on Monday, my mom really wanted to get it done, as she wanted to buy us a bassinet as her gift, lol. Even though we don't know gender, we are going with a jungle/safari theme. I originally wanted to just stick with grey/yellow theme, but I've been doing art work, and little baby animals are adorable, lol. I've decided I'm going to paint a few pictures of "cartoon" jungle/safari animals for the nursery. Already completed one (just the drawing) and am pretty pleased :) The pic is below. I'm working on a monkey next and then a lion. If they turn out good and I like them, I may do a couple more.

View attachment 774443

Love the drawing! My SIL did a jungle theme with my niece. I did a lion, giraffe, and zebra painting for the nursery. I want to do a couple of paintings for my little ones nursery too…prob some sailboats since it's a nautical theme. I also want to sew a mobile. I need to get going with all of this…time is flying by and LO will be here before I know it!

Somebody on TV said 'peanut butter on toast' and now I'm eating peanut butter on toast. I'm looking at the clock frequently until it's an acceptable time to have lunch.

I am having proper trouble sleeping. I can't get comfy in any position, which isn't helped by my sore back, but I never slept well throughout my last pregnancy either. We're going to ditch our bed and get a new one in the hope that will help.

Do you use pregnancy pillow?
Mine is deffo my new best friend. I want another one the huge U shape.
Plus i sleep with 6 pillows and pretty much take over our bed.

Geralyn: Ya, I had all this stuff I wanted to do, but with working, and getting things cleaned and all that, things just fall to the way-side. I'm lucky I can get some stuff done during nap time at work, haha.

I sleep good most nights. Apparently we had a big rain storm last night and I didn't even hear it, lol. Most nights I start out sleeping on my left side with my pregnancy pillow, but I end up on my back, and quickly change. I find that if I have to get up to pee during the middle of the night, falling back asleep is the hardest part for me.

I got a body pillow a couple of weeks ago and that has helped me get comfortable sleeping on my left side. I don't think you have to worry about back sleeping until you are closer to 28 weeks. At least that's the cutoff my yoga instructor (who is also a birthing assistant) says.

I love my pregnancy pillow. Still struggle to sleep sometimes but not as bad as it was.

Ive always slepted on my back when pregnant.

When you have bad spd in hips sleeping on side (for me) bigger i got more pain it caused plus trying to roll in general in bed is hard, horrible cracking sounds.
Lying on my sides increases my heartburn, with HG being on back is best to keep my stomach happy.
Then finally my lungs get to compressed on my sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->