November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Ooooh dissy, ouch!! I'm crossing my legs just thinking about that. Glad your mom and sister where ok though. Technology has come along way in what seems like a short amount of time.

I think I've heard 7 mos or so is the ideal time to do it, but I can't remember! Because you're nice and big but maybe not looking so uncomfortable yet. ;)

For Maternity pics they recommend after 30 weeks. I don't know what I'm going to do yet. I already booked newborn photos...not sure if we'll do maternity yet

Good, that is what I was thinking, and I'll be about 7 months when we do it. She can't wait to do newborn pics as well. That is the good thing about having a best friend thats a photog. She was my maid of honor at my wedding and had her assistants do the pics.

BLAH! I Am at the point where I can't hunch over at my computer anymore, it hurts the hell out of my ribs. Why is this desk so short!?!?!

Heh I'm finding this pregnancy is good for my posture (maybe). I can't slouch even if I want to. :)

During my scan yesterday, the baby started if breech, then wtiggled around to being transverse DURING the scan! They change position so much at this point.

I don't think I'm going to do maternity pics. I've already got my newborn session booked so only really have the $$ for one. My dad as taking some photography classes so when I go to visit him later this summer I may just get him to take some nice pics of me and the bump :)

My little one is moving around so much (and it lovely to finally feel movement even with an AP!)!

I am fairly sure that with my first they didn't even worry about her position until much nearer the birth?

She did cooperate and was head down and engaged from about 36 weeks from what I remember (how is memory so bad at the mo?!! :wacko:)

Happy to be corrected though!

My lo was breech at 20 week scan but at that point they are so tiny they move a the time. We shall see at my 3d scan in august :)

I had a c-section due to DS being breech he was always breech a never turned (even with ecv) though the didn't start worrying unt after 30 weeks abd even then they kept saying oh he might turn yet.

With this being my second I've got an even better chance of baby Turing (more space)

Anatomy and gender scan in t-minus 3 hours ! Can't wait to find out what we're having ! :)

My baby is breech right now (explain why I can feel her kicking down low ALL THE TIME) - my doc said that between 24-28 weeks, 97% of breech babies will turn head down. I guess the head at that point weighs enough to steer it in the right direction.

We had maternity pics done with my 1st when I was 33 weeks. We'd planned it the week before but it was raining so we had to reschedule. I think they turned out great! Lovely noticeable bump, but not nasty uncomfortable. Plus any later would have put us into July...in Texas...YUCK. No thanks.

We'll get maternity pics done this time but probably as a family mini-session (my photog chargers $100 for 5 edited pics, 15 minute session - so worth it). I'm thinking early October (6-7 weeks out) so we can do them at the arboretum with all the pretty fall colors. I'll just wear something extra-snug and pregnant-looking ;) I think it's a little different having a kid already. The focus isn't as much on "I'm pregnant!" as it is "we're pregnant!" - as a family. Which is cool in its own way.

My posture has gotten worse because if I sit up straight at my desk, the baby constantly kicks me in the pelvis. I assume he's annoyed, so I sit back. I do have a chiropractor recommendation from a woman in my yoga class, so if all else fail, I'll just have the inevitable back issues fixed later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->