November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

What on earth is a rutabaga?! :rofl:
Must be more popular overseas? :shrug:

I've given up on the fruit/veggie comparison. It just confuses me. How about a ticker with comparisons to outdated technology like a portable CD player or an 1980s style mobile phone. That I get.

Have you guys seen this baby size chart? I have it pinned to a board on Pinterest and it always makes me laugh. :rofl:

Junk food baby size chart:
https://www.howtobeadad.com/2013/18536/junk-food-baby-size-chart

Hi I only just found this thread so feel a bit late joining but hello!! I'm due 3rd Nov with my second boy x

Rutabaga is a swede I googled it. Love mashed swede or roast.
Nom

Hi I only just found this thread so feel a bit late joining but hello!! I'm due 3rd Nov with my second boy x
hello!! :hi:
Love that people are still joining us. Congratulations...how have you been finding itso far?
Congratulations on a little boy too, how old is your DS?
I will add you to the front page Xxx

Rutabaga is a swede I googled it. Love mashed swede or roast.
Nom
ha! Thanks! Don't know why they don't just say swede! Xxx

Have you guys seen this baby size chart? I have it pinned to a board on Pinterest and it always makes me laugh. :rofl:

Junk food baby size chart:
https://www.howtobeadad.com/2013/18536/junk-food-baby-size-chart

I love it.

Had a scare today. Me and OH went to the zoo for our anniversary. Went to the washroom and noticed blood when wiping. No blood in my urine/toilet but I freaked out. Went to the clinic doctor looked for heart beat and it was at 160 and I can feel her moving around. I have to go Monday to book an ultrasound so they can look at my cervix and hopefully everything is okay.
OH said it might be because of all the walking we did at the zoo. I hope he's right. I'm still scared until I go for the ultrasound :(

Oh Salu I am sure it will all be fine, but sorry that you had a scare! Feet up and have DH wait in you while you relax! Xo

Lol and what exactly is a swede?

Are you in the US missylissy? Is it also called a turnip?? :haha: it's a root vegetable, lovely to eat, a pain to cut!! Xxx

Oh ok... Totally know what a turnip is! Haha

Sulu.... That is scary. I know it's hard, but try to relax. There can be lots of reasons that cause spotting, and most aren't very serious. I agree with Twinklie. Put your feet up and make OH wait on you until Monday!

Thanks ladies. That's what my mom and OH both said. No more bleeding, thank god, and I can feel her kicking and moving around. Just super scary.
I will keep everyone posted when I can get in for the ultrasound.

:wave: welcome!

Lol and what exactly is a swede?

Are you in the US missylissy? Is it also called a turnip?? :haha: it's a root vegetable, lovely to eat, a pain to cut!! Xxx

lol ty for explanation bc yeah I had no clue what a swede was either :)

Had a scare today. Me and OH went to the zoo for our anniversary. Went to the washroom and noticed blood when wiping. No blood in my urine/toilet but I freaked out. Went to the clinic doctor looked for heart beat and it was at 160 and I can feel her moving around. I have to go Monday to book an ultrasound so they can look at my cervix and hopefully everything is okay.
OH said it might be because of all the walking we did at the zoo. I hope he's right. I'm still scared until I go for the ultrasound :(

aww, keeping you in my thoughts. I'm sure it's nothing, and it can be normal to bleed. But yeah that would scare me too. Just relax for the weekend.

Anyone thought about birth plans at all?

I have. I know some things I don't want to happen should I have the same type of experience I did with my first. I need to think some more and actually start writing it out.

I'm in a pretty good mood, even though legs/feet are bothering me today (still swelling, and looks like I'll have to deal with it, just try to do everything I can to minimize it.) I paid off my car yesterday! :happydance: That will also allow me to lower my coverage to lower my payment for my insurance. So next month I should be able to get some of my bigger items, and start saving up for when I go on maternity leave.

Congrats on paying off your car! That's so awesome. My student loans are starting up in November/December and it's frightening. I wish I could pay off my car and not have that bill anymore!

I've got all these thoughts about the birth, but don't know how to write them down!

hello!! :hi:
Love that people are still joining us. Congratulations...how have you been finding itso far?
Congratulations on a little boy too, how old is your DS?
I will add you to the front page Xxx

Thank you :) my ds is 2 on Wednesday can't believe where the time has gone!
After a rough few months of sickness I am now rather healthy thank you x hope everyone is doing well x

Aw salu how scary. At least you get the comfort of feeling wiggles. I'm sure the ultrasound will show everything is fine. Until then feet up :)

I'm convinced this lo is still breech I had a c-section for DS due to breech and I'm paranoid it will happen again. Don't want to get too hooked on the idea of vbac and be dissapointned

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->