November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Also no comments about wardrobe allowed as options become increasingly limited. The only reason I don't wear the same thing every 3-4 days is because it's summer and i can wear skirts.

My mom is a bargain shopper extraordinaire, and last weekend she brought me 5 or 6 dresses that would fit a pregnancy bump. They wouldn't fit me otherwise (she's just 1 size bigger than me), but they're perfect during pregnancy! So excited to have a few new options for work. She's a life saver. I'm running out of options!

And Geralyn, what kind of dogs do you have? They are beautiful! I have an American Bulldog mix and she looks alot like that, white with tan colored areas.

They are pitbull mixes. Daisy (tan and white) will be 7 and a lot of people say she looks like an American Bulldog. Murphy is one (brindle and white) he's a pit/hound mix. I don't know exactly what they are, they're both rescue dogs. And they follow me around the house at all times!

Our puppydog is also a 8yo pitbull mix (chow chow and retriever and boxer are in there too). She's gorgeous, like your two! She has the brindle hair and the gorgeous diamond jaw/jowls of the pitbull, the spotted tongue and curled tail of the chow chow, long silky hair and tiny ears, and she is just so cute! Let me see if I have a picture :)

Cncem so sorry for your loss. Xoxo. Congrats on V day!

Geralyn, love your bump! You look great and your dogs and very, very cute. Are they even more protective of you now that you are pregnant? I have found dogs can sense it.

Cncem so sorry for your loss. Xoxo. Congrats on V day!

Geralyn, love your bump! You look great and your dogs and very, very cute. Are they even more protective of you now that you are pregnant? I have found dogs can sense it.

Thanks! My older dog (female) was always protective. My little guy just turned one and we just got him last nov so I've pretty much been pregnant almost the whole time we've had him so I'm not sure if he knows the difference

We're having our kitchen redone and DH just told me they won't be starting now until Aug. 24. I want to cry. Originally when we planned on doing this I thought it would all be done in July. The cabinets got delayed and then the contractor got delayed. Now it won't be done until almost the end of sept. Really hope little man doesn't come early because I am now definitely not ready. I just don't want to deal with the house a mess and under construction when I feel like nesting and making everything ready for LO

Oh my cute bump geralyn....mine is a tad bigger....scared I will b overweight or something..I feel my stomach big so hopefully its baby and not me...have you gained any weight?

Oh my cute bump geralyn....mine is a tad bigger....scared I will b overweight or something..I feel my stomach big so hopefully its baby and not me...have you gained any weight?

Don't forget bump is made up of more than just you and baby. My bump is huge (my current avatar is a picture taken over a month ago, I have grown even more since then!), every person is shocked when I tell them I am not due until November they assume I am at least 8 months. I haven't been measured by my midwife for a couple of weeks but I am pretty sure my bump is measuring at least 2-3 weeks ahead, but I had a scan on monday that says that baby is measuring only 2 days ahead and I have only gained 10lbs so far so I know it isn't be either. Bumps can vary by the position on baby, how much fluid you have (it looks like most of my bump is fluid by the scan) and how your muscles have stretched and your height, I'm only 5'2" so I am carrying all out front. I waddle like a pro already :haha:

I have began to waddle too. I can't imagine waddling for 13 more weeks! Ergh.

Thanks! And yes i've gained 30 lbs already!! :saywhat: Hopefully I don't gain too much more…but I'm not counting on that lol

Ok good ladies i dont feel as bad lol ive gained 20lbs already and ppl also tell me that i look like if im close to dd. tomorrow i will be posting my 27wk bump and i think my bump is high up kinda scared that baby is not preparing at all since i feel him move everywhere...on my left rib side, right rib side, my belly button area and down low.

I've gained about 23 pounds total so far. My OB told me I'm right on target for where I should be now with twins. I'm happy with that.

My scan today went well! Baby boy is measuring 2 lbs 1oz already! Baby girl is weighing in at 1 lb 10 oz. Both are within range and all seems well.

I have my three hour fasting lab tomorrow bright and early. I'm a tad nervous. The nurse on the phone yesterday was running through all sorts of dietary guidelines I should try to follow today, but my mind was racing so I hope I got everything right. I'm mostly eating like normal except I am cutting out sugar today (except for the glass of Apple juice the ultrasound tech made me drink to try to get baby girl moving in a better position.) I know I need to start fasting 8 hours before the test, but I'll probably be done eating a good 10-12 hours before. Hope that's ok. It is what it is, I guess. Crossing my fingers I pass, but if not I'll just have to deal.

Good luck Missy, I have my one hour test on Tuesday.

25 week bump :)

Attachments

• 25 weeks.jpg
    25 weeks.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
Haha. I waddle too when I've been waking for a while or if I'm feeling bloated. My sister made a comment about it this past weekend !

Anyone else get paranoid when they don't feel their LO moving around as much ? This morning she was active but tonight she's been quiet. I always get so worried. OH tells me she's sleeping so not moving much. Had to play music for her to give me peace of mind when I got home.

I have gained 10 pounds so far but I just saw myself in some group pictures and I feel like I look huge all of a sudden! But I guess baby is really starting to grow so that is to be expected. It took forever for me to really feel strong baby movements, and I've felt some here and there, but I felt a TON of movements today! It feels so strange, honestly... I think I expected it to feel different somehow.

had my doctor's appointment today. I'm all bruised up too from the blood they had to draw.

They had to draw two vials of blood for an anti-body screening, and then I had to drink the syrupy drink. Luckily I didn't have to drink the whole thing, only have of it (when I was pregnant with DS1 I had to drink the whole thing). Once done with that I went to my actual doctor's appointment. I saw the other doctor as my normal one was off this week (she works every other week). Anyway, he requested we do another ultrasound, this time to check my cervix. I've had no reason to really be worried about this beforehand, but he brought up my LEEP and asked if it was after I had my son or not. Since I said all of them were after, he said he wanted an ultrasound to check the length of my cervix. So I have that in two weeks.

After that, I went back downstairs and had to wait about a half hour until my hour was up to have blood drawn again for my glucose test. After that I was sent back upstairs but this time to L&D to have my Rhogham shot. So I had a very busy morning, lol. I at least got to see L&D, and have an idea how rooms are set up and what not.

Also they weighed me in at 222 (I weighed 221 here at home). That makes it 26w4d (or 27w1d per their records), I am 1lb less than my prepregnancy weight here at home, and 3lbs still under at the doctor's. Hopefully I don't gain much more, or at least not more than 10lbs over prepregnancy weight (I'm considered overweight).

hehe, I waddle now, not too bad but I do. My OH made a comment on how pregnant I look today, or more than I had been. I'm pretty much all out front, and it's all baby/fluid, etc.

My lo is just like her brother doesn't move much in the day but she starts her wiggling in the eve/night . I only worry if I get to the eve and she doesn't go for it. A lot of her day time movements are so tiny I could easily miss them. I wear a bracket that counts the kicks because when busy with a toddler it's easy not to notice and panic, it makes me notice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->