November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I haven't been leaking yet. My belly button is making it's way out now. It's almost flat...I wonder if it will pop to an outie

No leaking for me, but if I squeeze my right nipple I get a teeny bit of what looks like colostrum. Same sticky, thick texture; I'm sure that what it is. My right boob was always the champion producer, so it makes sense she's still at it. Up until I got pregnant, I could actually squeeze that nipple and get some milk out. I hadn't breastfed for 6 months once I got pregnant, so it had been awhile!

My belly button is starting to flatten out. I'm carrying this girl a little lower than I carried my first, the whole belly is definitely poking out there. When I was pregnant with Chase, i found out that I have a large mole inside my belly button. I can't see it when I'm not preggo, at all - so it's funny to be able to start to see that little guy again!

No linea negra yet either. I can't remember when I got one my first pregnancy, though, but I think it was well into third tri.

Still having a good amount of contractions. Hubby is more concerned than I am, he's really stepping up and taking care of me. Making me lay down, making me hydrate. It's pretty cute :)

Sorry I've been MIA, ladies! I've been on vacation...took the kids to NY for a family reunion. The twins had so much fun, but it was pretty exhausting for me! On the way back, our flight was delayed, so we ended up stuck in the airport an extra 4 hours. By the time I got home on Thursday (at 3am- ugh!), my ankles were the size of grapefruits! It took until this afternoon for them to start deflating. I somehow gained 3 pounds in the 5 days I was gone, but I think it was all fluid.

Anyone else battling swelling? Aside from my feet and ankles, my fingers were pretty swollen as well.

I was supposed to have an ultrasound on Thursday, but I was so tired from the trip that I rescheduled it for Tuesday. I still have to schedule my 3 hour glucose test too. Yuck.

Missy- I'm sorry you didn't pass your 3 hour test! It's pretty common to have GD with twins, please don't feel like you did anything wrong. Your numbers weren't so bad, I'm sure you'll be able to keep it under control with diet. I also agree that you're going to need a double electric pump...a manual pump is just not going to cut it with two babies. What insurance company do you have? I'm surprised they won't cover it!!

My husband is a State of WI employee, so we get our benefits through the state. It's actually very good insurance, used to be amazing, but the current political climate here has made it less amazing over the past couple years. It's still better than most though, so I'm definitely not complaining. I honestly don't know why the electric pump wouldn't be covered other than covering a pump is mandated by Obama Care and needless to say our current governor hates everything and anything to do with Obama Care and Obama in general...and ultimately he is controlling our benefits. I know he took away some fertility benefits we used to be entitled to right before I needed them, so he does have some control over this kind of stuff. I have no idea if that's the real reason though....and also sorry to get borderline political. Haha...

Also thanks everyone for the kind words about GD. I know it's common with multiples, plus I have PCOS which also increased my risk. I went into this pregnancy knowing it was a real possibility to get it...but was still upset when the reality sunk in. I didn't totally bomb the test though, so I'm hopeful I can control this with diet only and no meds relatively easily. I have to wait one and a half weeks to see the dietician, but luckily I've worked with many diabetics over the years, so it's not like I'm flying too blind and can start making simple dietary changes now.

Third tri for me today! Here's my 27 week bump! Anyone else feel HUGE?!?!

gorgeous bump! :) I kind of feel huge but I've had multiple people over the last few days comment on how small I look. I'm 27 weeks tomorrow, and people are thinking I'm only about 4-5 months along.

I cant believe this is the 7th month of pregnancy already! I weighed myself in my scale and it seems that I haven't gained much like before but I know home scales are always off compared to dr scales.

I prefer weighing myself at home, because I feel it's more accurate, since I don't wear clothing. I'm just now at my prepregnancy weight if I were to weigh myself at home. Now I'm waiting for the pounds to start because my appetite is really starting to increase. I ate 5 pieces of pizza at lunch today :blush:. Normally after at least 1 maybe 2, I'm done.

Anyone else battling swelling? Aside from my feet and ankles, my fingers were pretty swollen as well.

I have swelling pretty bad in my ankles. I am on my feet most of the day, and Fridays are the worst since we are open 10am to 8pm, and I'm usually there from 9am to 8:30pm. I just come home, eat, take a shower and put my feet up to bring swelling down.

No leaking for me, but if I squeeze my right nipple I get a teeny bit of what looks like colostrum. Same sticky, thick texture; I'm sure that what it is. My right boob was always the champion producer, so it makes sense she's still at it. Up until I got pregnant, I could actually squeeze that nipple and get some milk out. I hadn't breastfed for 6 months once I got pregnant, so it had been awhile!

My belly button is starting to flatten out. I'm carrying this girl a little lower than I carried my first, the whole belly is definitely poking out there. When I was pregnant with Chase, i found out that I have a large mole inside my belly button. I can't see it when I'm not preggo, at all - so it's funny to be able to start to see that little guy again!

No linea negra yet either. I can't remember when I got one my first pregnancy, though, but I think it was well into third tri.

Still having a good amount of contractions. Hubby is more concerned than I am, he's really stepping up and taking care of me. Making me lay down, making me hydrate. It's pretty cute :)

I've got a mole inside my belly button too that only pops out with a bump!!...very funny! :wacko:

No leaking for me yet. First baby so that could be why?

But my backache is horrendous, I wake up in the morning with backache :( still trying to continue with gym though but it's getting harder! Everything just seems like a massive effort!

Bah, can't believe in 2 weeks I'll be in 3rd tri ! I thought pregnancy was suppose to go slow ! This one's going by too fast ! But on the plus side, cannot wait to meet our little girl !!

I haven't had leakage but like tiger my nips seem sort of dry and boobs can get itchy.

Missy, sorry you have had a rough week. Vent away, that's what we are here for! Don't blame yourself either, having twins is a tough job and they are lucky to have a mommy who cares so much! :hugs:

I thought I was supposed to have my GD test this week but they moved t to 4 weeks from now. Doc had a hard time finding HB on the Doppler and I was getting worried but then she finally found it, 144 BPM. Having an anterior placenta makes everything harder it seems like. I was starting to worry about how few movements I was feeling but they are more obvious now. Esp at night.

Oh girls it's getting not fun being pregnant. My PGP/SPD is playing up abd I'm finding getting down to and up from the floor hard whocj means I'm struggling with my toddler.

On a plus note 3d scan tomorrow I'm hoping she's head down as it would explain how quickly my groin pain has increased. If she's not I'll be disappointed.

I'm just at the uncomfortable point too. Struggling!

On a side note - I caught a cold, nothing major, and basically spent most of the morning laying down. On the couch while my daughter was playing, took a little morning nap, etc. No contractions. And this afternoon, my hubby left to go hang out with some friends. When DD got up from her nap, I of course picked her up and have been playing with her as normal. 5 contractions in the first hour. So yeah - they're definitely activity-related. My parents picked up Chase to bring her to dinner at my brother's, so I'm taking it easy the rest of the night. Very much needed.

No leaking for me yet. First baby so that could be why?

But my backache is horrendous, I wake up in the morning with backache :( still trying to continue with gym though but it's getting harder! Everything just seems like a massive effort!

You may not have any leaking at all. This is my second, never leaked with my first, and I haven't leaked with this one.

I get backaches from time to time now, for about two weeks. It's usually when I'm either getting ready to go to bed, or when I'm trying to get up in the morning.

I haven't been too uncomfortable. The most so far is my HB (god that's been horrible as of late) and now when I tie my shoes. I sit in my computer chair (and it's all the way down), bend over to tie my shoes, and bump is in the way, lol.

I also haven't heard back about my glucose test (it was on wednesday), so I'm assuming it was fine :shrug: hoping at least lol.

EDIT: Just checked my hospitals website, and logged into my account, and I passed. It said my level was 136, so passed barely. Just glad I don't have to go back to the 3 hour. It was bad enough drinking half of that drink, and having horrible HB almost immediately from the sugar.

Officially 3rd tri today! :)

27 week bump! :) Ignore the counter lol

Attachments

• 0809083216.jpg
    0809083216.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations on third tri! I can't wait until next weekend when it's my turn!

Had my 3d scan and baby is head down YAY. She's back to back ATM but that doesn't matter at the moment. She had real chubby cheeks and was using the placenta as a pillow. I saw her swallowing and eating her fingers :)

Didn't get the growth measured because it was just the cheap scan. Got midwife tomorrow so it would be great if my fundal measurement has caught up or at least is showing steady growth.

Feels more real now:) I'm sorting through my DS clothes to make space for baby Evelyn's

Had my 3d scan and baby is head down YAY. She's back to back ATM but that doesn't matter at the moment. She had real chubby cheeks and was using the placenta as a pillow. I saw her swallowing and eating her fingers :)

Didn't get the growth measured because it was just the cheap scan. Got midwife tomorrow so it would be great if my fundal measurement has caught up or at least is showing steady growth.

Feels more real now:) I'm sorting through my DS clothes to make space for baby Evelyn's

Aww I can't wait for my 3d scan! Have you got any pictures?

What a beautiful name! Very pretty!

Aww I can't wait for my 3d scan! Have you got any pictures?

What a beautiful name! Very pretty!

Thank you!

We did got lots of black and white and one colour- not scanned in yet.

It's a lovely experience and it's motivated me to start sorting the baby stuff so that's good!

My cousin is 31 weeks along and was just telling me the other day that her baby has dropped and she doesn't expect to make it till Oct 1st. Wow, I'm about 5 weeks behind her, what if I have mine about the end of Oct or beginning of November? It just doesn't seem real. We're all pretty close! Almost at the home stretch for me. Wow, I'm excited and nervous, just wow. :happydance:

God bless my MIL! She and her boyfriend and coming down (they love 3.5 hours away) the week of Sept 6. They're going to watch Chase for the weekend so DH and I can have a quick getaway. Then she's staying the week and they're going to paint Chase's new big girl room, and Reese's new nursery!
She, the boyfriend, and hubby are going to sour all while I'm at work so I don't have to lift a finger - just pick paint colors and tell them where I want stuff.
I've been anxious about timing, and now there's a date set...I'm so relieved! I'm so looking forward to decorating both rooms for my girls!

Cncem, when I was pregnant with my first I had a close friend (due 5 weeks before me) who gave birth at 34 weeks. Freaked me out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->