November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Dressed up my bump today. I'm feeling like crud because of this cold, and I wanted to feel cute and pregnant and made up. And it doesn't make me feel better! So tomorrow I'm wearing my hair in a ponytail and wearing a maxi dress, BECAUSE I CAN.

IMAGE_264.jpg

Well you do look cute and pregnant for sure, but I agree with the maxi dress and a ponytail! Maxi dresses are a gift to pregnant women everywhere.

MaireMo - you look soooooooo adorable!!! Super cute dress, super cute bump. :thumbup:

Here is my 25 week bump pic from this week.

25 week bump.jpg

Awwww..... Cute bump pictures, ladies! MarieMo, I give you mad props for dressing up preggo and sick! It's all I can do to motivate myself into work attire for the 8 hours I need to be there (and I have an incredibly casual/lax dress code) cause the minute I'm home, I'm scrubbing it up! And I don't have the sick excuse!

Jalanis, my iron has been low almost the whole time and I've been on iron supplements since 18 weeks. (Plus I got the double whammy of GD!) What can you do? These babies take a lot out of us! :flower:

MarieMo what is the cough syrup you found? I think OH is getting sick and in case I do too, would be good to know.

Cute bumps, ladies.

Feeling sad that I have at least 7 weeks left of work until maternity leave and probably longer :( my body and mind are already exhausted!

MarieMo what is the cough syrup you found? I think OH is getting sick and in case I do too, would be good to know.

Cute bumps, ladies.

I got it at CVS, it's their brand of Robitussin DM - you just have to look for the one that says "alcohol-free." I never really paid attention before!

i have a 3d/4d scan on sunday! im so excited! My 20 week scan was terrible. The tech didnt let me look at the screen and all i got were 3 blurry pictures. We get lots of pictures with this one and a 20 minute DVD and its only $99. We are super excited to see our little one! We had planned on keeping the gender a surprise but i dont know how easy that will be with a 3d sonogram so we arent too worried about it!

I also set up newborn photography session last night. So ive been obesseing over poses and picture ideas! i cant wait. She does them within the forst 10 days of birth.

Its all becoming more real scheduling all these important things!

Here's some I the stuff I made so far for LOs nautical nursery

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 16
Geralyn - so cute! Are you going to use the little stuffed felt items for a mobile? Love that idea

Geralyn - so cute! Are you going to use the little stuffed felt items for a mobile? Love that idea

Yes, I still have to put it all together. I have a few more projects planned too. I love making stuff like this

I plan to make my own mobile too but have to wait to get the rest of the nursery done first so I can assess what I need exactly.

Had my first appintment with my OB today. Literally less than 10 minutes lol. Have my GTT yest for September 11, which is a couple weeks past 28 week mark, but he's the one that scheduled it lol. Glad I don't have to fast or anything. Just have to make sure I don't have anything sugary before I go !

Here's my lititle lady. Scan was done at 27+4 and the tech said she already has lots of hair :happydance:
I have more pics if you all want to see them I had it done 8-8-14 but just been busy getting stuff for the nursery that I hope to have finished by the end of the month

Attachments

• 2014-08-08 16.00.53.jpg
    2014-08-08 16.00.53.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 15
Just came back from the doctor and apparently I have bronchitis :(
Yuck!
The doctor went on for about 5 minutes with "well if you weren't pregnant we would give you this prescription, which is really our first choice...or maybe this one, blah blah blah..." Okay, stop telling me what you can't give me and tell me what you CAN give me! Ugh. So antibiotics and plenty of fluids for this mommy. Oh, and lots of rest. Who's gonna tell my toddler? Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->