November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Im soo dissapointed and frustrated! I paid a lady to paint the nursery....either she paints like crazy at her house or simply didnt care....all edges need a retouch...all wood trim has paint and even the floor! Yet she said "$40 dollars thats it?" In my mind i was like uuuu yeah lady even i could of done a better job than her! Now hubby has to fix it whenever he has chance which is gonna be rare:growlmad:

"No wake zone" is a message for baby from mom and dad, right?

I'm starting to get tempted for a 3D scan now. I can feel his head and the difference between and punch and a kick and I'm getting impatient to see what he looks like now.

Just came back from the doctor and apparently I have bronchitis :(
Yuck!
The doctor went on for about 5 minutes with "well if you weren't pregnant we would give you this prescription, which is really our first choice...or maybe this one, blah blah blah..." Okay, stop telling me what you can't give me and tell me what you CAN give me! Ugh. So antibiotics and plenty of fluids for this mommy. Oh, and lots of rest. Who's gonna tell my toddler? Ha!

Thank u! And feel better

I'm starting to get tempted for a 3D scan now. I can feel his head and the difference between and punch and a kick and I'm getting impatient to see what he looks like now.

Haha yes totally! Hopefully he listens and sleeps!

Booked our maternity shoot for sept 8 at the beach by us. Also already have newborn pics booked.

Haha yes totally! Hopefully he listens and sleeps!

Booked our maternity shoot for sept 8 at the beach by us. Also already have newborn pics booked.

Maternity pictures on the beach sound so amazing! We have ours booked for September 27th, but I don't know where we're going to get them done. She does a lot of maternity shoots at the couples home, but I'm not sure that I want them here.

We have a family mini-shoot scheduled for October 25...I'll be 36.5 weeks pregnant. We did maternity pics with my older daughter and I love them, but I'm so excited to get to incorporate some pics with her now. Our little family, growing. I'm so excited!

I booked a newborn photo shoot, the photographer comes to our house within a week after the baby is born, but no maternity shots. They sound lovely though!

DH finally felt the baby kick last night! :happydance:

I've been feeling kicks from the outside for weeks and weeks, but every time DH tried, the baby would stop. Finally, last night he was able to feel two big kicks...he seemed underwhelmed lol, but I was pretty happy about it.

DH finally felt the baby kick last night! :happydance:

I've been feeling kicks from the outside for weeks and weeks, but every time DH tried, the baby would stop. Finally, last night he was able to feel two big kicks...he seemed underwhelmed lol, but I was pretty happy about it.

I know what you mean about oh being underwhelmed I think it's because they have been through it before so maybe not as exciting? Then again I can't remember him being that excited the first time around more shocked he had his hand on my bump at around 20 weeks and got a massive kick he said 'what was that?!?' Ermmm what do you think?

Cute bmp Laura! Smaller than mine lol.

Updating my due date...dr decided to change my due date to 39wks which will be Oct, 30....reason is because with my LO my waters broke at 38+4-5 not sure but hubby was sticcking around job wise...now hes 4hrs away and dont want him to miss his sons birth so dr gave me that date if my waters dont break early again! :yipee:

Cute bump Laura!

Dh is never that bothered about feeling kicks, I don't understand how he can't feel how crazy it is! Tonight my bump turned into two humps in the bath, it was literally bottom and head sticking right out :wacko:Crazy!

Cute bmp Laura! Smaller than mine lol.

Updating my due date...dr decided to change my due date to 39wks which will be Oct, 30....reason is because with my LO my waters broke at 38+4-5 not sure but hubby was sticcking around job wise...now hes 4hrs away and dont want him to miss his sons birth so dr gave me that date if my waters dont break early again! :yipee:
I will update Jalanis :hugs:

Thanks Princesskell!

Even though may not be too sure because dr is a bit concerned im gaining weight too fast...10lbs monthly...til now im 30lbs already and its the second time i have a little protein in my urine so im not sure if im retaining fluids..so he said it all depends as how i go to the drs. This pregnancy is so different because with my girl i never felt short of breath, gained weight too fast and my body is way bigger than with my girl. So wondering if im retaining or its just normal weight gain.

Cute bump Laura!

Dh is never that bothered about feeling kicks, I don't understand how he can't feel how crazy it is! Tonight my bump turned into two humps in the bath, it was literally bottom and head sticking right out :wacko:Crazy!

I was laying down two nights ago and OH was laying down with me, and as I was laying on my back, all of a sudden one side was sticking out farther than the other, and it was hard on that side. OH goes, why does your tummy look like that. I told him Pickle was sticking either his head or butt out. I confirmed it was butt when I felt kicks on that side.

Then early this morning at about 6am, OH finally came to bed (had to deal with computer issues on his PC), and was cuddle up behind me, he felt Pickle kick, and mentioned it. I told him that usually about that time every morning Pickle starts to wake up. He still kind of feels weird about it, but is really starting to come around.

My 28 week bump!

That's an awesome bump!!!

Thank you! Apparently I'm measuring perfectly but I feel a lot bigger than I look!

LOL I hear you! Everyone comments about how "small" my bump is and I'm like SMALL? YOU THINK ITS SMALL!?>?!

Agree, gorgeous bump Laura.

I'm told pretty much every day how small my bump is. I don't think it's entirely small, but I do know that I'm smaller this time around than I was with DS1. With DS1, it was bump but also fat I gained while pregnant with him, lol. This time around it is all bump, and straight out front.

Had a wedding last night and I am exhausted today. Just had my sister do a sono for us today. Baby boy is measuring 2 weeks ahead at 3lbs 14 oz. I'm hoping he doesn't get too big because a natural birth will be that much harder. He had the hiccups and was opening and closing his eyes. So cute! He's also still head down which is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->