November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

How often do you ladies get BH contractions? I've had 3 in the last 10 minutes!

It's probably fine, but I get a little freaked out because several BH in a row were the only sign I had right before my water broke with my twins at pretty much exactly this time (31w2d).

I started packing my hospital bag today. Still have to get stuff for baby packed and a few more things for me. I figure I better get a move on so I'm not rushing around at the last second.

It's probably fine, but I get a little freaked out because several BH in a row were the only sign I had right before my water broke with my twins at pretty much exactly this time (31w2d).

I get them pretty often. At least one an hour, but if I'm really active, they'll come every few minutes. Then I have to lay down and take it easy, and they go away.

Hopefully this isn't a sign of labor for you this time around!

I still have no idea what BH contractions feel like! I've been kind of crampy lately but I have no clue if that's what I'm feeling.

I get BH quite a bit later in the day and they usually come if I'm running around too much. I can make them go away when I lay down and relax. Today, for example was one long BH from the last 30 minutes of work until after dinner when I finaly got off my feet.

Dissy it feels like a mild cramp with tense feeling pressure down there but of course a random contraction, not constant contractions.

I think I get BH once in a while. Usually more in the evening than during the day. Regardless, I'm sure you are fine this time, DragonFlyWing! Today is a big milestone for you to pass! Congrats! :flower:

I started packing my hospital bag today. Still have to get stuff for baby packed and a few more things for me. I figure I better get a move on so I'm not rushing around at the last second.

I also started my hospital bag. I went out and bought some nightgown, nursing bras and pads, granny panties. nipple cream... Stuff I thought I'll need that I don't have. Though someone in my birth class had their baby last week (3 weeks early), and she said she didn't use hardly any of the clothes she packed and just relied on hospital stuff. I'll prob keep the tags on just in case based on her advise.

I also started my hospital bag. I went out and bought some nightgowns, nursing bras and pads, granny panties, nipple cream... Stuff I thought I'll need that I don't have. Though someone in my birth class had their baby last week (3 weeks early), and she said she didn't use hardly any of the clothes she packed and just relied on hospital stuff. I'll prob keep the tags on just in case based on her advise.

Ooh how exciting thinking about packing our hospital bags! I have bought all of the essentials but not yet even though about washing any of the baby clothes...

I think I will put this on my to do list for this weekend once the nursery is finished :)

I only seem to get BH when I have overdone it, usually in the evening.. and they do seem to go away if I lie down and relax. This is all new for me though... I didn't get them with my first pregnancy at all!

Hi ladies! Promised I will keep writting, but things are just crazy! I've also started packing my hospital bag and baby's one... I'm also needing some extra scans as baby is quite big and my midwife messed a bit some bloods tests.... my OB is not happy at all about it and wants to keep a close eye.

I have been reading your posts and, wow! lots of things are happening!
I think I started having BH ( It feels like I really need to go to the toilet for number 2 diarrea-like feeling) SORRY FOR TMI!!!!! But not really crampy at all.

I also have baby back to back ,does anyone else have baby in this positision??

Hi ladies! Promised I will keep writting, but things are just crazy! I've also started packing my hospital bag and baby's one... I'm also needing some extra scans as baby is quite big and my midwife messed a bit some bloods tests.... my OB is not happy at all about it and wants to keep a close eye.

I have been reading your posts and, wow! lots of things are happening!
I think I started having BH ( It feels like I really need to go to the toilet for number 2 diarrea-like feeling) SORRY FOR TMI!!!!! But not really crampy at all.

I also have baby back to back ,does anyone else have baby in this positision??

How big are they estimating your baby is?

168 an hour after eating yogurt wtf??? I'm so tired of this. Why is my body not working right? Doc's going to put me on insulin I know it and I HATE needles *sob. After I have the baby I'm going to take the placenta out to a field somewhere and ritually burn it...

Hey Everyone.
Have been keeping up to date reading all your posts,so much has been happening!
Im 34 weeks now and have had loads of problems,but all to do with me and nothing to do with baby,thank god.
After having constant blood and protein in my urine they have diagnosed acute kidney failure due to pregnancy,and are hoping it will disappear once i have baby.
Had a growth scan at 33+6 and baby boy is 5lb 7oz,and in a flexed breech position after being head down all pregnancy.It makes no difference to my birth plan as i was planning a elec c section anyway,but my god it is so uncomfortable.
I should get a c section date at 36 weeks,so thats the next milestone im looking forward to.
Is anyone else's baby in this position?
:dust:

My baby has been flipping like a gymnast this whole pregnancy. Doc told me yesterday he felt like she was head-down (based off of feeling my tummy, not u/s), and I'm feeling her hiccups low today, so...hoping she stays that way. But he told me not to count anything final until 37 weeks or so, when there is much less chance of baby flipping at that point (yes, it does happen, but more often than not, they stay).
But hey, if you're having an ECS, then your baby could be doing the splits in there for all it's going to matter ;) Except, you know, the majorly uncomfortable part!

Sorry to hear the pregnancy has been rough on you, but glad baby is okay!

When i was in the hospital with my daughter i honestly dodnt even take anything. Just my mom took me some sweater slacks before they discharged me and some socks after i delivered thats it.

Wow, I'm sorry Dogtanian about the kidney failure I hope that goes away after baby comes, did doc say why that happened? I feel bad now for complaining about my diabetes problems. And Macie has been head down for about a month now, I don't know if she'll flip, I hope not.

I don't know if I said it before, but I didn't have a proper hospital bag in either of my previous pregnancies. With my daughter I was young and didn't know to have one and with my son it was an emergency situation and I didn't know I'd be having him then so didn't think to stop for clothes or anything, and really didn't need anything. It would have been nice to have a robe and not have to walk around with a hospital gown on backwards to cover my tail, lol. The hospital pretty much provides everything, although I am going to have a bag this time.

I hadn't washed my hands this morning when I took my blood sugar after breakfast and maybe sweat or something made the number high, I took it again about 10 mins later after washing my hands and it was 136, so normal. My fasting sugar this morning was 120 though, so my doc may put me on insulin anyway.

I finished another project for the nursery. Now I have to get all this stuff hung up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 4
Wow, I'm sorry Dogtanian about the kidney failure I hope that goes away after baby comes, did doc say why that happened? I feel bad now for complaining about my diabetes problems. And Macie has been head down for about a month now, I don't know if she'll flip, I hope not.

I don't know if I said it before, but I didn't have a proper hospital bag in either of my previous pregnancies. With my daughter I was young and didn't know to have one and with my son it was an emergency situation and I didn't know I'd be having him then so didn't think to stop for clothes or anything, and really didn't need anything. It would have been nice to have a robe and not have to walk around with a hospital gown on backwards to cover my tail, lol. The hospital pretty much provides everything, although I am going to have a bag this time.

I hadn't washed my hands this morning when I took my blood sugar after breakfast and maybe sweat or something made the number high, I took it again about 10 mins later after washing my hands and it was 136, so normal. My fasting sugar this morning was 120 though, so my doc may put me on insulin anyway.

That's frustrating!

Definitely starting to get to the more uncomfortable point for us all!

Moving around while sleeping and mornings are the worst for me. It's so hard walking up and down the stairs !

I haven't even thought of packing my hospital bag yet. I don't even have any nursing bras bought or big ass undies yet, lol. When I start mat leave in the next few weeks I'll have more time to get that organized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->