November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Geez it's been a while since I posted on here! How is everyone? Any babies yet?

35 weeks today, counting down and so excited for my home birth :).

I would like to be added to the nov group I'm due nov 15 with a little girl her name will b Joanna Jean

I have a little November sparkler :), due on the 22nd November. First baby, keeping it a surprise so don't know sex of the baby
Welcome new ladies! I will add you both to the front page. Congratulations :happydance:

Geez it's been a while since I posted on here! How is everyone? Any babies yet?

35 weeks today, counting down and so excited for my home birth :).
Hey stranger...how's it going?

I still don't think I've had any bhs and I still haven't packed my hospital bag! Xxx

I need to order mine still... I didn't realize I could order ahead of time and then they would ship it when it hit the 30 day mark. I thought I would have to order it at 30 days til my dd.

I need to order mine still... I didn't realize I could order ahead of time and then they would ship it when it hit the 30 day mark. I thought I would have to order it at 30 days til my dd.

Maybe it depends on your insurance company

Thank you :) I just got home from the hospital thought I had a leaky water but it was nothing I guess....they did say I had waaaaay to much glucose in my urine and I needed to see my dr Monday...I passed my 1 hr test tho so now I'm a little worried and confused. But if I am having issues with my blood sugar it could explain why my baby girl is already so chunky

Hey new ladies welcome to the group- not long now!

I'm nearly 35 weeks-ahhhh time is flying. I'm down in London this weekend after that just October to get through. It's strange because this time with DS I was going through ECV etc to try and turn baby and knew I would have a c-section at 39 weeks. So no 'when will he come out?!' Feelings.

Hopeful- congrats on getting your c-sec date you know your babies birthday how exciting!

Hello everyone! I've been continuing to follow the group but been too busy to post much. 6 more weeks of work to get through! Yuck!

Just got a call that my free madela breast pump has shipped. I ordered it like a month ago but they said they don't ship until 30 days before due date which is Sunday for me. Can't believe I only have 1 month left!!

Which pump did you get?

The Medela Freestyle

I am trying to decide between the Freestyle and Pump in Style. The freestyle seems to have a lot of cool features, like being lighter, but I saw in reviews it had people who loved it and people who HATED it and missed their old Pump in Style. So many decisions!

Baby shower today ! Looking forward to seeing everyone there, but not looking forward to being the Centre of attention, lol.

I have a Freestyle - used it for a year and couldn't have lived without it!
I'll probably get another one of those, once I decide to place my order :)

Has anybody else been losing their mucus plug? I've been losing mine for weeks (I think?!) I've had so much thick snot like discharge that comes out in blobs, does that sound right?

We got our carseat the other day! It's a Baby Trend in Kailey style. Super cute and super easy to take in and out of my little car! https://www.babytrend.com/car_seats_flex-loc/CS41716.html

Also, I guess one of the best purchases anyone can make (according to my family) is the Fisher Price Snugamonkey Deluxe Newborn Rock N Play Sleeper...apparently it really helps with infants that have reflux and make a great replacement for the traditional bassinet. We're getting one from the baby shower, and I know this because my mom is horrible at keeping quiet! We're also getting a baby monitor for sure. :happydance: So all of our big things are bought and ready!

Atm, my husband is putting up the shelves in the nursery and we're finishing up the window seat that we built. I can't wait to post pictures of it!

I hope everyone is enjoying their baby showers! I'd love to see what you all got!!

Baby shower yesterday was great. LO got so spoiled ! Tons of clothes and the only duplicate we got was two swings. We made out well yestetday.

I've been noticing a lot more mucus discharge this past week. Kinda snot like as well. Not sure what it could be. I don't know what to look for to know if my mucus plug has come out or not ?

You can lose your plug slowly over the course of days/weeks, or all at once. But it can also basically grow back! Not sure how to tell if it's your plug - I don't think I ever lost mine :)

We got our carseat the other day! It's a Baby Trend in Kailey style. Super cute and super easy to take in and out of my little car! https://www.babytrend.com/car_seats_flex-loc/CS41716.html

Also, I guess one of the best purchases anyone can make (according to my family) is the Fisher Price Snugamonkey Deluxe Newborn Rock N Play Sleeper...apparently it really helps with infants that have reflux and make a great replacement for the traditional bassinet. We're getting one from the baby shower, and I know this because my mom is horrible at keeping quiet! We're also getting a baby monitor for sure. :happydance: So all of our big things are bought and ready!

Atm, my husband is putting up the shelves in the nursery and we're finishing up the window seat that we built. I can't wait to post pictures of it!

We got a rock and play too. I think I'm going to either use that or the bassinet part of the pack and play for him to sleep in the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->