November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I keep up with this thread but rarely post since I stopped being a november sparkler after my loss, and started being a january jellybean!
I can't believe how close you all are to having your babies.
Just wanted to wish you all luck. Enjoy the experience xx

Selaphyna - oh no! Hope you feel ok. I'm sure you've learned your lesson. ;) I am also a natural klutz so I am trying to be extra careful now that I have even less grace than usual!

I do feel suddenly like time is going fast! I can't believe we'll start to see babies born on this thread in like a month!

I keep up with this thread but rarely post since I stopped being a november sparkler after my loss, and started being a january jellybean!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! :hugs:

Congrats to you!!

Happy October! I'm sure some of us will end up having our babies THIS month! It's crazy.

I'm due Oct 28 so we'll see if he decides to make his appearance this month or if he holds out until Nov

Congrats AB75!!!

I know Missy, that was the first thing on my mind this morning when I woke up. This is the last full month I'll be pregnant, wow it's gone by fast. Good luck on your scan today, let us know how little Dec is doing. (I have a nephew named Declan and we all call him Dec for short).

My mat leave has finally started this week. Talk about just in time, I have no idea how id cope with working right now as my pregnant brain is in full force now!! Plus I am so damn tired. And i am at times needing to pee every 10 mins!!!

The fact I am going to go through labor and birth again is starting to make me feel a little scared.....

Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

I talked to a good friend of mine last night who lives close by and she said she could be here at a moment's notice if we need it. Good to know since we are planning everything's no around my projected due date, but we didn't have a contingency plan if he comes early and OH can't get away from work as easily. Feeling a little more at ease now.

Thinking of you Dissy and hoping your baby cooks a little longer. Though I have a cousin (he's a sophomore in college now) who was born at 30 weeks and had no serious issues. I remember visiting him in the NICU. You're even farther along almost a month to term anyway.

Well, I had my doctor appointment this afternoon and found out that I am actually 2cm dilated :nope: They sent me in for steroid shots to help progress my little lady's lung development in case she decides to come early. Until then I'm on immediate bed rest.

I'm so scared, and nervous. Women have been telling me their stories of being dilated this early and still carrying full term but I'm thinking I won't last more than 3 weeks. On top of that, I don't know how we're going to afford ANYTHING without 2 incomes, and I have to drop out of school :cry: I just hope she's healthy when she decides to make her debut...

Dissy, I hope she stays put a little longer.

I did something stupid today. I fell at work. I was doing inventory, and couldn't get to some of the tags, so I climbed up on a sofa to reach them, and as I was trying to get back down, I tripped and fell backwards. I landed on my back, busted my pinkie finger (broke the blood vessels under the skin), sprained my wrist and elbow, and I got a bruise on my thigh just below my butt. I was nervous at first because of Pickle, but luckily he's been active so I know he's okay. I'm just sore now.

Also last night was the first night that hb really bothered me. OH and I laid down around 10 to go to bed, I had to sit back up and was up until about 2am because hb would not go away. I think Pickle is starting to run out of room, which is why the hb is getting worse.

I got a doctor's appt week from tomorrow, and get to have a growth and position scan at that time. I can't wait.
Gosh ladies...hoping everything is ok :hugs:

Take care of yourselves and keep us updated xxx

Aw thanks for dropping bŷ honey :hugs:
Glad things are going well for you xxx

I'm hoping I can last until November but I feel this will be an October baby!!

Thanks for popping by abs and congrats on your pregnancy!

Afm I'm doing okay just tired. Now it's October I'm thinking this baby could easily come this month!

My husband reminded me today that we have less than 50 days.
I think that put me in full-blown panic mode. I'm not ready. I am so far from ready. I have a lot of things I want to do but absolutely zero time to do it. I'm looking back fondly at the time before my first pregnancy, when I sat on the couch at night and put together large fabric poms to make decorations for my daughter's room. I spent HOURS doing that.

You no longer have hours when you have a toddler... *sigh*

I was looking through all my bump pics...I remember in the beginning how I couldn't wait for a bump. And I thought I was big at 20 weeks lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 17
Geralyn I love the progression!

MarieMo - I am making those fabric poms! Hahaha.

Well- my growth scan went mostly well. Declan's ventricle was measuring within normal range and that's the most important thing. He is a BIG boy- already estimated to be 5.5 lbs! He's in the 90% percentile for growth and weight. His sister however is a shrimp. She is only measuring 3 lbs 14 oz., is in the 30% percentile for growth and the discrepancy between the two is large enough to warrant even extra monitoring for me- well mostly for Isla to make sure she keeps growing. Sooooo.... Starting next week I need to go in 3x/week. Once for a non-stress test, once for an ultrasound, and once for my routine blood pressure check/pre- eclampsia blood draw. Oy. Thank god for decent insurance! Also, even though my job is flexible, it's a good thing next week is my last week at work because all of these appointments are really starting to interfere with my work load.

Oh my gosh, Missy! That sounds exhausting. Glad things are good with your BIG boy!! Are you going to try for a vaginal delivery or opt for the c-section?
Glad your time at work is almost done. It wears me out and I'm only carrying one!

I was feeling blue yestetday - not talking much to OH and keeping to myself. Told him this morning that I'm nervous about whether or not we'll make good parents and that I'm afraid I'm not going to know what to do. I think the fact that I have about 7 weeks until her 'due date' is what freaked me out so much. It seems like just yesterday I took the test and bam, now I have two months to go. The baby shower on the weekend also solidified the fact that, this in fact, is real and going to be happening soon.
I'm better today, but I know anxiety is just going to kick in even more the closer I get to the due date.

Oh my gosh, Missy! That sounds exhausting. Glad things are good with your BIG boy!! Are you going to try for a vaginal delivery or opt for the c-section?
Glad your time at work is almost done. It wears me out and I'm only carrying one!

I think I'm just opting straight for the c-section. At my 28 week growth scan, both were head down and my OB said she'd feel comfortable with a vaginal delivery if I wanted. However, now it looks like Isla is breech again. Even if I opt for a vaginal delivery, they'll make me do it in the OR just in case. Plus, I run the high risk that Declan (the lower if the two) will come out just fine, but breech Isla will not and I will need an emergency c-section anyway. I'd rather not go through labor AND recover from a c-section, so I'm taking the "wimpy" way out and just going with an elective c-section. It just feels all around safer for me. I'm totally ok with my decision at this point. :) What about you, are you still hoping for a VBAC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->