November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

My DH has forgotten to get me Sprite the last 3 times he's been to the store :haha: Poor guy nearly cried last time I asked him if he brought any home! I hope his ankle gets better so you don't have 2 babies to look after!

My little lady's movements are starting to get pretty painful! I'm thinking she's bigger than the Dr. is estimating, because there's no way I don't have a giant kick boxer in there. And she gets hiccups at least thrice a day. I hope that's a good sign, and not a distress sign.

DH hurt his ankle playing football today. He was in a lot of pain so I took him to urgent care to get an xray. It's Not broken just a bad sprain. He can't put any weight on it. Ugh!! 2 weeks before I'm due and I'm taking care if him! It should be the other way around.

Ughhh that's so frustrating. I'm sorry. :hugs: Make sure you still take it easy too!!

Anyone's belly taking different shapes or looking smaller? My bump pic this week has me worried! I feel like my belly looks smaller and different somehow, but it should be getting bigger??

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Attachments

• 34 to 35 Weeks Bump Comparison.jpg
    34 to 35 Weeks Bump Comparison.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 6
Yea DH is def a big baby when he's hurt/sick. This is why women have babies bc there is no way he could take the pain! Lol

Mandaa- it's prob bc your LO is making their way down lower in your pelvis so your bump doesn't look as big

Yea DH is def a big baby when he's hurt/sick. This is why women have babies bc there is no way he could take the pain! Lol

Mandaa- it's prob bc your LO is making their way down lower in your pelvis so your bump doesn't look as big

My DH is a baby when he's hurt or sick, though he doesn't feel like he can complain right now at all since I always have the "I'm carrying YOUR baby in my body" card...

Thanks -- I was hoping that was the case, but it just doesn't look how I would expect it to look when he "dropped". I worry about everything and should stop!

Got my midwife appointment today looked back at my notes from last week she was head down lying long (straight down)yay! But.... head free. I want her engaged today or this pelvic pain is for nothing!

Is anyone already head engaged? 1/5 3/5 etc.

Got my midwife appointment today looked back at my notes from last week she was head down lying long (straight down)yay! But.... head free. I want her engaged today or this pelvic pain is for nothing!

Is anyone already head engaged? 1/5 3/5 etc.

I was 4/5 at 31 weeks, then 3/5 at 34 weeks and still 3/5 at 36 weeks although was done by student midwife at 36 weeks and she said it could be more like 2/5!

But as this is your second baby, it is possible you'll stay free until last minute so don't worry!

It is technically my second baby but never had a baby head down before so I don't know whether that makes a difference or if it's the looser muscles with your second? (Defo got those)

Very true! I don't know how it works with that lol good luck with the midwife and let's hope she is engaged a little bit :)

Started feeling a little sick yesterday and woke up this morning with a full-blown cold. Stuffy nose, burning eyes, headache, cough...BLECH. Colds suck, but especially when you're pregnant and already not feeling 100%!

Still not engaged so googling how to encourage engagement. Everything Else is spot on :) next appointment at 39 weeks after that if I see her again it will be for a sweep.

Colds are horrible when pregnant. I get annoyed when oh doesn't take anything for a cold I'm like YOU'RE ALLOWED don't complain.

Is chiropractic care supposed to help get the pelvis ready for engagement? I have an appt tomorrow, I might as if there's anything they can do. I'm curious too!

Today is my first day work free! So weird. I have a to do list a mile long, but it's also getting very, very hard for me to move around and do things. PGP is bad now, and I'm waddling around like a penguin! Lol. I also went to my cousins wedding on Saturday and I think I overdid it there, so maybe I'm still recovering a bit from that.

I feel really happy to have made it to 34 weeks! My DH has a friend from highschool who just delivered her twins at 33 weeks due to pre-eclampsia. Both are doing well though and are feeders/growers in NICU and it shouldn't be a long stay for either. Back when I started getting BP issues at like 25- 26 weeks, this 34 week goal seemed unattainable. My OB was certain I'd become pre-eclampic. But, here I am still trucking along! I'm starting to feel like just maybe I'll get these babies to 37 weeks and term. Hope I didn't jinx myself.

Since my water broke before, everytime i sit down im waiting for that pop feeling lol. Hope this lil one comes on his own

Today is my first day work free! So weird. I have a to do list a mile long, but it's also getting very, very hard for me to move around and do things. PGP is bad now, and I'm waddling around like a penguin! Lol. I also went to my cousins wedding on Saturday and I think I overdid it there, so maybe I'm still recovering a bit from that.

I feel really happy to have made it to 34 weeks! My DH has a friend from highschool who just delivered her twins at 33 weeks due to pre-eclampsia. Both are doing well though and are feeders/growers in NICU and it shouldn't be a long stay for either. Back when I started getting BP issues at like 25- 26 weeks, this 34 week goal seemed unattainable. My OB was certain I'd become pre-eclampic. But, here I am still trucking along! I'm starting to feel like just maybe I'll get these babies to 37 weeks and term. Hope I didn't jinx myself.

Congrats on making it to 34 weeks! That really is awesome with twins.

Yeah I think chiropractors can help with getting baby engaged(if there's a Reason she isn't) I think they might give you some ideas for positions to get into pass then on!

I've been on ball rolling hips and on all fours.

Missy lossy yay for no more work and 34 weeks is a great achievement with twins.

DD1 never engaged. When I ended up with a c-section, my nurse told me that normally with head-down babies when they make the incision, they'll see the shoulders, or at least the face. With my girl, they barely saw the top of her head, she was so high! Doctor thinks I might have insufficient pelvic space, but I'm really hoping that's not the case. We'll see what the chiro says/can do :)

Congrats on your milestone, Missy!

Has anyone ever stumbled across the Pregnant Chicken blog? Oh goodness, I have been on this site for the past 3 hours laughing and learning and wishing I had found it at the beginning of this wild ride! Mostly the blog posts are to dismiss or confirm pregnancy myths, but there are also for after pregnancy and how to's.

Missy- yay for 34 weeks!! what a great milestone to have reached.

Mariemo- sorry about your cold, hope you recover quickly.

Dissy- I will have to check that site out. I like reading little blogs that lighten pregnancy up. It helps me feel less miserable about all the yucky, uncomfortable, and just plain weird stuff that happens to your body.

I've heard several of my friends swear by chiropractic care and it's benefits of getting a baby to either turn or engage a baby properly. Personally my babies all free floated until labor was well established and then came down rather quickly.

Jalanis- LOL I do the same thing. 3 of my 5 births started with my water breaking.

Last night I decided to scour our master bath with Pine-Sol. My husband came in and asked me if I was okay because he could smell it clear at the other end of the house. Then this morning when I came home from dropping kids off at school and grocery shopping I could still smell it as soon as I walked through the front door. Ooooops!

Congrats on your milestone, Missy!

Has anyone ever stumbled across the Pregnant Chicken blog? Oh goodness, I have been on this site for the past 3 hours laughing and learning and wishing I had found it at the beginning of this wild ride! Mostly the blog posts are to dismiss or confirm pregnancy myths, but there are also for after pregnancy and how to's.

I love Pregnant Chicken! And if any of you are on FaceBook, there are two private (i.e., secret, so no one else sees what you're posting!) groups: Ask the Chicks (for legitimate questions) and Chicken Shit (for venting/unrelated questions, etc.). They're both a lot of fun and very helpful at times! Here's the link to Ask the Chicks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/askthechicks/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->