November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Congrats Jalanis! Glad you got to avoid induction! Does he have a name yet? :)

I seriously never heard of a push present until just now. I think I need to start dropping hints for hubby. :haha:

My diaper bag is a Vera Bradley design. I really love it. It's currently packed in the car with things the babies will need at the hospital. :cloud9:

Hopefulfor1st, weren't you getting induced a few days ago? I hope everything has turned out well for you and your little pink bundle!!
Can't wait to hear from her again :)

Me and my little man!! :cloud9: Xxx

Attachments

• InstagramCapture_a2a33756-f272-4ea9-8598-271c89ac0f47.jpg
    InstagramCapture_a2a33756-f272-4ea9-8598-271c89ac0f47.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 15
Awwww he is adorable PK! I was wondering about hopeful too, wasn't her induction yesterday? I bet she is enjoying some newborn cuddles.

Awesome picture PK! Love it! He is so cute, you look fab and so happy!

Here's my Halloween costume, or I should say, baby's first costume.

Congrats Jalanis and what a cute boy, PK!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 23
Anyone with dogs - have your dogs been acting weirder lately in the 3rd trimester? I can't figure out if my Pit Bull is sick or just feeling the changes about to happen...he's not eating his food, and he leaves it there so he can block the kitchen and fend off my other dog. I feel like he's trying to keep some of his "territory" from changing, but I don't know what to do! I really hope he works this out before little lady gets here.

Anyone with dogs - have your dogs been acting weirder lately in the 3rd trimester? I can't figure out if my Pit Bull is sick or just feeling the changes about to happen...he's not eating his food, and he leaves it there so he can block the kitchen and fend off my other dog. I feel like he's trying to keep some of his "territory" from changing, but I don't know what to do! I really hope he works this out before little lady gets here.

Yes, my dog has been acting progressively needy/even a little sad as the pregnancy goes on. He's been very cuddly and always needs to be smushed up next to either DH or myself. Also, he's been licking his paw almost obsessively since the summer and we are having trouble getting him to crack that. We've taken him to the vet, but there is nothing wrong with his paw or with him. I truly think he knows something is up and big changes are coming and the paw licking is an anxiety thing. He's a very gentle, little dog (14 lb Teddy Bear) who is always great around babies, so I'm not worried about him after babies arrive, but I truly think he knows what's up and he's having some anxiety about it.

He'll adjust! He's gonna love the toddler stage and all the extra people food being dropped on the floor for him. Lol :)

Awww PK! That is precious!!!

Is anyone getting a matching hospital gown and baby gown? I've been looking but I just wonder what everyone's thoughts on them are...another question I read on pinterest that some women take depends with them instead of pads and it keeps their panties and other things from getting ruined...what do ya'll make of this, especially second time moms?

My dog just seems to bark at me all the time when I leave the house. He hasn't been overly affectionate towards me. Although it could be because he's actually OHs sisters dog, but he lived with us. I don't spoil him like she does so he probably doesn't like me much lol.

Is anyone getting a matching hospital gown and baby gown? I've been looking but I just wonder what everyone's thoughts on them are...another question I read on pinterest that some women take depends with them instead of pads and it keeps their panties and other things from getting ruined...what do ya'll make of this, especially second time moms?

i've never heard of matching mom/baby gowns! It sounds cute. Although from my experience, I wasn't too concerned with what I wore at all...once I got out of the hospital gown, I wore a loose tank top (for easy boob access), yoga pants, and my robe. My baby wore the hospital onesie and was burrito-wrapped until the day we went home. We tried to do skin-to-skin constantly, so I didn't want her in anything I couldn't easily take off.

My SIL did Depends after every pregnancy. She prefers them, but I just don't think I would want to deal with all that! Plus they can be kind of pricey. I just bought a $10 pack of undies from Target that I didn't mind getting ruined, and used those for the first few weeks post-partum until the bleeding was totally gone.

i've never heard of matching mom/baby gowns! It sounds cute. Although from my experience, I wasn't too concerned with what I wore at all...once I got out of the hospital gown, I wore a loose tank top (for easy boob access), yoga pants, and my robe. My baby wore the hospital onesie and was burrito-wrapped until the day we went home. We tried to do skin-to-skin constantly, so I didn't want her in anything I couldn't easily take off.

My SIL did Depends after every pregnancy. She prefers them, but I just don't think I would want to deal with all that! Plus they can be kind of pricey. I just bought a $10 pack of undies from Target that I didn't mind getting ruined, and used those for the first few weeks post-partum until the bleeding was totally gone.

They are adorable but I wouldn't want it getting ruined because it's $90 for a matching set. https://www.etsy.com/listing/129939...erest&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share

This is the one I am thinking about.

I just can't figure out if I want to get a delivery gown and feel prettier in my first pics after the baby is born or if I want to buy matching gowns just for the days after.

I just went out and bought a 6 pack of hi-cut undies, and will probably just get pads. Speaking of which, what kind do you ladies buy ? The long over night ones ?

My cat went crazy towards the end, he was acting very weird!

I wouldn't bother with any special birth outfits...never even got my nightie on this time the whole hospital stay.

Just stopping in to say hi. I have a lot to catch up on.

Had Eryk Alexander at 3:20am on 10/29/14. Will update later with birth story. Weighed 5lb 4oz and 18 inches long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->