November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Contractions have officially kicked in! Im timing them and they are 5-7 mins apart...and it all started this afternoon and since then ive been contracting..

I tested positive for GBS my last pregnancy and negative with this one. Everyone has a small amount on their skin normally, the test shows whether or not it has colonized/overgrown. Although it stinks that you have to have IV antibiotics and stay a little longer after baby is born it really isn't a huge deal but prevents your LO from becoming potentially very ill.

Mwel-that IS a cute pic!

How come you have to stay lo get after baby is born ? Just to make sure baby is okay ?

I have no idea if induction is still in the books since my cervix yesterday was still closed...but im happy im having contractions naturally and not to get started tomorrow night with oxytocin...i called dr and he said as soon as they are every 5 mins to head to the hospital

Feeling a lot of pressure in my abdomen tonight - but I can't tell if it's my LO's rear end or if there's some contracting going on :wacko: It's right under my ribs, but doesn't take up the whole abdomen.

Good luck to those who are able to time your contractions, because I'm having a heck of a time tonight!

Awesome Jalanis, good luck!!! Sometimes all it takes is an induction date, maybe I won't make it to next Friday, *crossfingers :)

Thanks ladies!! Im at the hospital...from nothing dilated yesterday i came in with 4cm and contractions kicking hard.

Good luck Jalanais! How exciting that you went on your own before induction!

Hope you are still progressing nicely Jalanis...another boy for the thread! Xxx

So I'm positive for group B Strep :( which means I'll be on IV during labour. When I messaged OH and told him he was a bit concerned but fine after I told him me being on and IV will make it so it doesn't harm the baby.
Asked him about the discharge I had Monday night and he said it didn't sound like it could be part of my mucus plug. He did say my bump was getting bigger though.
My OB is off all next week so I have to go to the other one in the office. Hopefully she's nice, lol. Don't like dealing with other doctors that aren't my own.

You dont have to have IV. I suggest you do lots of reading :)

Talk about bad timing my chinchilla is seriously ill, what an emotinal few days and very demanding. I have to syringe feed him and regularly give pain relief and antibotics to him.

My BH have changed, baby movements are different, my pelvis feels like its been repeatly kicked.

I had mw this morning, everything is fine baby is 3/5 so that explains the above. Next appt on my dd.

Thanks! Yeah guess I'll just think about it until next Tuesday...hate those kinds of tests but I heard it takes a few days for the cultures to grow.

We just got our maternity pics back and I figured I should change my pic. :) Thanks for the compliments on it! I thought they turned out pretty good and I only paid $75 for them because she is just starting out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->