November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Good luck Jalanis!

Salu-yes, that is exactly right. Although each situation is different, if labor went well and the baby's vitals look great it may mean that they would be willing to forego making you stay longer.

Mummytoamber- sorry that your chinchilla is ill, praying the antibiotics help. Sounds like things are starting to progress for you, FX'd things go smoothly.

Mwel- $75 is a steal and it looks like she did a great job.

AFM-today's my due date! No signs that baby is interested in making their appearance anytime soon. Even though I'm really uncomfortable I'm also kind of ok with it because my OB is on vacation until Monday and after everything I have gone through during this pregnancy I'd just feel more at ease if I had my own doc delivering.

Thanks Busytulip. Happy due date! Got anything planned?

Thank you! My older boys are having a haunted house+carnival at their school and will be performing tonight (they are in a trash can band). So I think I am going to take my younger kiddos to that and then carve pumpkins.

Happy due date busy tulip mines Sunday I must plan something to keep me busy!

Thanks ladies!! My baby boy was born today at 6:11 a.m weighing 7lbs 4oz. Im happy he came on his own and hes happy and healthy. Currently breastfeeding him see how this goes.

Congratulations Jalanais! Sounds like a quick labour, hope you're recovering well from it. Enjoy the baby cuddles!

Congrats, Jalanis! All he needed was an induction date, and he came on his own!! Congrats again, can't wait to see pics! :)

congrats Jalanis!! What a great weight, enjoy your baby :)

Happy due date BusyTulip!!

Gorgeous pic Mariemo, and Mwel. I can't wait to see mine, although I might not get a sneak peak till after Macie comes. My best friend was the photog and she is a busy lady.

Dear hubby bought me a coach purse and wallet as a birthday present/push present, it's coming on Sat so instead of being bummed Macie won't be here I'm going to be super happy. Only 8 more days till I meet my baby girl. I can't Wait!!!

Awwwwww yey Jalanis! Well done honey :yipee:
Let us know when he has a name xxxx

Yaya!!! Go Jalanis! Sounds like a good delivery! Congrats honey! :)

I also got my push present yesterday...it's a Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag!!! I love it!!!

Attachments

• petunia.jpg
    petunia.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 3
Cute Mwel! That kind of looks like my purse. It is big enough I thought it might double as a diaper bag.

Attachments

• coach.jpg
    coach.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 3
I got a pink lining yummy mummy bag. I absolutely love it! I never got myself one last time (just used the free Boots one) so this time DH treated me 😄

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe