November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Yay Apple!! Good luck!!!! Can't wait for update.

Yay apple, good luck!!!

Congrats everyone else one the new babes arriving! Happy to see some girls on the board :)

Happy November! Most of us will have our babies this month :)

Well all the stuff that's meant to happen is happening had bloody show now (gross) but still contractions aren't getting closer!

Good luck Apple! :)

and congrats to all who had their babies!

Still trying to adjust here. Eryk is bf nicely, but night times are hard. We are trying to get him on some sort of schedule but at same time I'm trying to feed on demand as we want him to gain weight. Trying to not let it stress me out as I want this to work with him.

His doctor prescribed him a vitamin supplement that has iron in it. We tried to give it to him today. Dosage is 1ml. Well, the stuff smells horrible, and as we were trying to give it to him, he was just trying to spit it out, took some in. Only got .5 ml in, and then he spits up. :( Going to talk to his doctor on Monday about it, because I don't think that's going to work for him, especially with him being a bf baby.

Congratulations on the new babies!

Apple good luck, you should have a due date baby today :happydance:

Congrats to those who have had their beautiful bubbas! Such adorable pics in here thanks so much for sharing them :D

And good luck to those with the promising signs!!

I keep having practice runs. They are so annoying!!!! I had my son at 32+2 and I have always thought women should enjoy going full term, that they are so lucky to.

Well now that I am going full term i now completely understand why they just want it over with! I am now one of those women too. I have officially eaten my words. LOL. All these practice runs, diarrhea, nausea, heartburn and reflux (that i inhaled into my lungs the other night and I was so sick until i finally coughed it all out!!) sciatica pain... I am officially ready for this baby to come NOW :haha:

I'm 1-2cm dilated and been in slow labour for a week! I've been having regular contractions every 4-7mins lasting 60 seconds pretty much everyday but like apple they would fizzle out at night time. However yesterday they didn't and they felt different, hurt a bit so triage said come in and get checked!

She gave me a sweep so hopefully that kick starts it a bit, just playing the waiting game now!

My contractions started last night and fizzled out. All I can say is they felt different though only a little painful.

Update for me waters broke nearly two hours ago still labouring at home still not regular enough contractions (every 9ish mins) but they hurt more. Her due date is in 40 mins :)

Exciting! All the best :D

I'm 1-2cm dilated and been in slow labour for a week! I've been having regular contractions every 4-7mins lasting 60 seconds pretty much everyday but like apple they would fizzle out at night time. However yesterday they didn't and they felt different, hurt a bit so triage said come in and get checked!

She gave me a sweep so hopefully that kick starts it a bit, just playing the waiting game now!

Fingers crossed the sweep works i had this for 2w with my first baby.

Good luck Apple! :)

and congrats to all who had their babies!

Still trying to adjust here. Eryk is bf nicely, but night times are hard. We are trying to get him on some sort of schedule but at same time I'm trying to feed on demand as we want him to gain weight. Trying to not let it stress me out as I want this to work with him.

His doctor prescribed him a vitamin supplement that has iron in it. We tried to give it to him today. Dosage is 1ml. Well, the stuff smells horrible, and as we were trying to give it to him, he was just trying to spit it out, took some in. Only got .5 ml in, and then he spits up. :( Going to talk to his doctor on Monday about it, because I don't think that's going to work for him, especially with him being a bf baby.

You trying to get a routine? Ive left this until at least 6w with my girls.

Oh wow all these babies arriving so quickly! Good job ladies, and huge congratulations to you!

I'm 39 weeks tomorrow and so ready to have this baby. Last night I got woken up by some serious contractions that didn't go away after I went to the bathroom. I picked up my phone to time them before waking my husband up but then fell asleep with my phone in my hand so they must have just fizzled out.

I'm stupidly making a six hour car journey on Monday to meet the new owner of our cat that is finally being rehomed. i shouldn't really be travelling anywhere at this stage but nobody else can help out and it's now or never so I'm just praying that I don't go into labour while on the trip. My sister is coming with for moral support and I don't think she would appreciate having to deliver a baby as well.

I can't believe its November already!

Hopefully baby will stay put while you sort your cat out :) this year has flown by.

Fingers crossed the sweep works i had this for 2w with my first baby.

Got another sweep booked for Friday so hopefully if nothing happens before then, it will after that or at least I'll be dilated more!

Congrats pussygalore! She is precious!

I am full term today! :happydance:

Feeling ready! Nursery good to go, baby monitors set up, car seat bases installed. Going to try to pack the hospital bag today or this week.

I am generally feeling big and uncomfortable and ready to not be pregnant anymore! My carpal tunnel is really bad today too. Makes it hard to get anything done when my hands are tingly and painful. I think this uncomfy stage makes us all actuly ready for the pain of labor!

Exciting things going on in here! Good luck to all the ladies in labor.

As for me, I don't feel too bad or uncomfortable. I was happy to not have any bh contractions that make me feel maybe this is it, I hate that. Except now I'm sitting here having the dreaded period pains that I know will fizzle out, but they are so annoying. I got my purse yesterday, it is absolutely beautiful! 5 more days to go until induction, wohoo! I can't wait to hold Macie in my arms.

Just got caught up on the last several pages. Congrats to all those mommas who have had their babies!! I really enjoy hearing your birth stories and seeing pictures of your beautiful LO's.

MummytoAmber-sorry about your chinchillas passing. :hugs:

Sounds like many are in the early stages of labor, I'm looking forward to seeing the explosion of birth stories/announcements.

AFM: still waiting.

Oh and PK I think you asked some time ago, I have 5 children (3 boys, 2 girls ages 6-14 y/o)

Congrats pussygalore! She is precious!

I am full term today! :happydance:

Feeling ready! Nursery good to go, baby monitors set up, car seat bases installed. Going to try to pack the hospital bag today or this week.

I am generally feeling big and uncomfortable and ready to not be pregnant anymore! My carpal tunnel is really bad today too. Makes it hard to get anything done when my hands are tingly and painful. I think this uncomfy stage makes us all actuly ready for the pain of labor!

Happy full term :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"