November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Wow, so many baby announcements since I last checked! Congratulations to all new mamas! Can't wait to hear birth stories and see more pictures!

How much / often you feel baby move? This baby is complete opposite to my previous 2 they were very hyper still but this one barely moves.

Wow ladies, congratulations!

Missy, Declan is an incredible size for his gestational age...I see this being the start of many sibling rivalries to come! :)

How much / often you feel baby move? This baby is complete opposite to my previous 2 they were very hyper still but this one barely moves.

At this point, Reese moves less than Chase did at this gestation - Chase was moving all over the place, all the time. It was exhausting. Reese moves less but her movements are more firm...if that makes any sense? It's like she moves with a purpose! It could be because she's anterior - her back is straight up along my belly, so I can't really feel her smaller movements, just the ones that make her whole body move.

Heavy hearted today. Woke up to news that my aunt passed away sometime last night. She was only 51, and was like a second mother to me growing up. She had been going through a hard time with alcohol addiction, but had recently started making amends with her family and was thankfully able to meet her granddaughter before this untimely news. Her birthday would have been Wednesday, and I can't think of any better time for my little lady to make her debut. It still feels very surreal.

So sorry, Dissy. There is nothing like the birth of a new little one to help celebrate the spirit of loved ones who've passed. Kella will bring you and your family the joy you need to get through this difficult time.

Missy: Congrats on your precious twins. How wonderful it is that they are doing perfectly and no NICU! Wooooooo! Well done! Congrats! <3

Dissy: So sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Had my 37 week checkup today. Cervix is completely closed, so all those BH contractions and period pains are not doing anything! Baby's fluid looks good and his heartrate and movements indicate he's pretty much happy to stay in there forever ;)

Sorry baby, you have 2 weeks and then you're out!

Congrats to all the babies so far! Hope all the families are transitioning well.

So crazy that it's time!

This morning I checked my bp and it was pretty high. I was worried they'd induce me. Thankfully they said it's not high enough to induce, yet. (Although likely if Baby doesn't come soon.)

I'm SO not ready like I was thinking, so today I've been trying to get stuff done! I know I have enough done but I want it ALL done before baby. So nesting it is! Granted I can only work in 30minute intervals before being too wiped out to continue.

So many births so fast! I can't believe I still have 3 1/2 weeks to wait. When I say it out loud it sounds like a short wait, but in my head it seems like a looong time away. Dang November 30th end of the month due date is going to make November the longest month of my life.

Had my 37 week checkup today. Cervix is completely closed, so all those BH contractions and period pains are not doing anything! Baby's fluid looks good and his heartrate and movements indicate he's pretty much happy to stay in there forever ;)

Sorry baby, you have 2 weeks and then you're out!

Dont even worry about cervix being closed....i had my dr appt last tuesday and my cervix was still high and closed and the next day i had contractions and by the time i went to the hospital i was already 4cm...ill post my birth story in a while.

Thank you for the kind words everyone, we've been spending a lot of time with the family today (really reeeeally big family - the house was packed). It's cheered us all up some!

I also went for my weekly check in today. I'm still only 4.5cm but completely effaced. My doctor is starting to get concerned that she hasn't come yet, but is not allowed to do anything medically until 39 weeks as long as baby and I are not in distress. She was getting ready to leave the room but then turned around and said, "do you want me to maybe see if I can stretch things out a little bit? It might do something, it might not." so I said sure. I would imagine she did what you UK women call a "sweep" which I don't think are typically done here. I've been in pain since my appointment, but not getting my hopes up yet. I've already vowed not to go to the hospital at night again because I think those nurses are starting to recognize me! Do any of you have any experience with this? Now we are all hoping she comes on the 5th as a way to honor my aunt's joyous life.

Congrats Apple and Missy!!! So exciting to see all these babies entering the world!

I don't have many signs of anything happening. BH most only in the evening after dinner and not many. I do think she is low because even after I pee I still sort of feel like I have to go, just pressure down there I guess. But I have a feeling this little lady will be a hold out, keeping me guessing until close to December!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->