November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Good luck Apple! :)

and congrats to all who had their babies!

Still trying to adjust here. Eryk is bf nicely, but night times are hard. We are trying to get him on some sort of schedule but at same time I'm trying to feed on demand as we want him to gain weight. Trying to not let it stress me out as I want this to work with him.

His doctor prescribed him a vitamin supplement that has iron in it. We tried to give it to him today. Dosage is 1ml. Well, the stuff smells horrible, and as we were trying to give it to him, he was just trying to spit it out, took some in. Only got .5 ml in, and then he spits up. :( Going to talk to his doctor on Monday about it, because I don't think that's going to work for him, especially with him being a bf baby.

You trying to get a routine? Ive left this until at least 6w with my girls.

I guess I should say the routine is more for me. I had trouble with DS1 with bf, he wasn't latching on correctly and wanted to feed every hour. So with Eryk I want to try to get on a routine of feeding every 3-4 hours unless he wakes up wanting to feed earlier. I know that this early we don't need to have him on a routine but with OH needing to go back to work soon, I want to try to make it easier on everyone. Plus it helps me not get so frustrated and upset. Last night was better than Friday night was other than the fact he was dealing with gas.

I spent the entire afternoon finishing off the nursery and putting on the clothes away. Thought I'd share some pics. Her name, alphabet, numbers, flowers and butterflies were all done by me. I'm so glad the nursery is done, now we just have to wait on her arrival !

10683109_10152574317983382_919389028_o.jpg
10736562_10152574334068382_1722436300_o.jpg
10752439_10152574335558382_2029778161_o.jpg

And here is a picture of what I went as for our annual Halloween Party last night.
10756440_10152572391833382_2040372550_o (1).jpg

Cute room Salu!! And I LOLd at your costume, it took me by surprise after looking at the other pictures!

Cute room Salu!! And I LOLd at your costume, it took me by surprise after looking at the other pictures!

Lol, thought I'd throw that one in there, haha. I was originally going to go as an egg, just have a white shirt painted yellow where my belly was, but then I saw a picture of something similar on Pinterest, and HAD to do it for myself !

Very cute room Salu, and I absolutely love the name Olivia. Loved your costume too, haha

Quick update baby Evelyn was born on her due date at 7.30 weighing 7lb 1oz.

Early labour was loooong process but I jumped through active labour transistioning and pushing in 2 1/2 hours. It hurt. I won't lie.

Totally worth it though I haven't sleep t in days I'm currently bf her :)

Awe, these newborns are making it hard to wait. Such beauties! Congrats! <3

AFM: First cervical check tomorrow. Don't expect labor until my 39 week induction though.

Well, two days before my scheduled c-section Declan and Isla decided they had other plans. My water broke at 3am on November 2nd with contractions starting pretty soon after. Three hours later, they were born via c-section. Declan Richard came first at 6:11am on 11/2 weighing 7 lbs 5 oz, and Isla Irene followed soon after at 6:13am weighing 5 lbs even. They are perfect! No NICU, feeding well so far (Declan a little better than Isla). Things are CRAZY now, but I'll stop in hopefully soon to post full birth story plus pictures. We will be at the hospital for the next 3-4 days. I was 36+6, so they are one day premature- but so perfect! :cloud9: I can't believe how much I love them already.

Congratulations apple and missy lissy xx

Quick update baby Evelyn was born on her due date at 7.30 weighing 7lb 1oz.

Early labour was loooong process but I jumped through active labour transistioning and pushing in 2 1/2 hours. It hurt. I won't lie.

Totally worth it though I haven't sleep t in days I'm currently bf her :)

Congratulations !

Well, two days before my scheduled c-section Declan and Isla decided they had other plans. My water broke at 3am on November 2nd with contractions starting pretty soon after. Three hours later, they were born via c-section. Declan Richard came first at 6:11am on 11/2 weighing 7 lbs 5 oz, and Isla Irene followed soon after at 6:13am weighing 5 lbs even. They are perfect! No NICU, feeding well so far (Declan a little better than Isla). Things are CRAZY now, but I'll stop in hopefully soon to post full birth story plus pictures. We will be at the hospital for the next 3-4 days. I was 36+6, so they are one day premature- but so perfect! :cloud9: I can't believe how much I love them already.

Congratulations! You did fab to get them to that point.

These november babies aint messing around here, i remember when i was due 4th dec in 09 took awhile for that thread to get going with the births.

Apart from tonnes of cervix pain am doing fine, still cant believe dd is this week.

So many babies already. How exciting! Congrats to everyone who has had their baby so far.

No signs yet for me, though he has dropped and he is still in a good position. Now I'm just bored while waiting since we have everything ready to go.

So many babies already. How exciting! Congrats to everyone who has had their baby so far.

No signs yet for me, though he has dropped and he is still in a good position. Now I'm just bored while waiting since we have everything ready to go.

Im wrapping xmas presents up :D keeping me busy as like you everything pretty much ready and waiting to go.

Congrats Apple!! And congrats to you Missy!!! All these births make me so anxious for mine :) Just 4 more days!! Enjoy those newborns ladies. Well done.

Im wrapping xmas presents up :D keeping me busy as like you everything pretty much ready and waiting to go.

Christmas shopping, now that's a good idea. Maybe I'll try to take care of some of that before a baby turns my world upside down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->