November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Anyone else's little one sleep constantly ? I'm new to this so don't know what's normal. I've read that babies that have jaundice tend to sleep longer than others.

Do you have any newborn checks coming up to ask about it? Your right it can be a sign, but i think should be other signs with it also.

My baby is actually the same and shes got me shell shocked as my first was a nightmare for not sleeping, my second was 50/50 i kind of feel like FTM all new to me.

How often is your girl having a feed?

Looks like all you ladies have great things to talk about! Your babies! I'm jealous....
Mummy- your little girl is gorgeous, congrats!

I'm so over being pregnant. I'm literally depressed.. I hate not being able to get my shoes on, I hate getting dressed... And even driving today was so uncomfortable. My belly hurts as I sit up to drive and I obviously can't lay back to drive... Did any of you have this problem?

Seems like my two year old is getting more and more troublesome the close I get, or maybe I'm just getting irritable at this end.
I'd ask if any of you ladies have any ideas on how to get labor started..but I know you all waited it out... Lol
I'm just going out of my mind. I can't even walk that much and that scares me because I think walking is necessary to start labor... Ugh...

Everything youve said i can totally understand, those final weeks really do take it out on us.

I agree walking is fantastic for labour, with spd your lucky to walk to bathroom. Lol

Been having contractions 10 minutes apart pretty much constantly the past 36 hours. They stopped all night. Not strong, but stronger than the BH I've been having. And just CONSTANT. Ugh. Hoping this leads to something soon!

Good luck!

Laura i hope your sweep worked and youve got your baby earth side now :)

Thanks mummytoamber!
She was born early hours of Saturday morning! Had bloody show 1 hour after sweep!

After a rather quick labour for a FTM, being in slow labour for 3 weeks defo helped me!

Laura i hope your sweep worked and youve got your baby earth side now :)

Thanks mummytoamber!
She was born early hours of Saturday morning! Had bloody show 1 hour after sweep!

After a rather quick labour for a FTM, being in slow labour for 3 weeks defo helped me!
Woohooo congratulations! Looks like our girls share the same birthday :D

Did you get your water birth?

I laboured in the pool but got out to have antibiotics and her heart rate dropped for a couple of minutes x

Anyone else's little one sleep constantly ? I'm new to this so don't know what's normal. I've read that babies that have jaundice tend to sleep longer than others.

Do you have any newborn checks coming up to ask about it? Your right it can be a sign, but i think should be other signs with it also.

My baby is actually the same and shes got me shell shocked as my first was a nightmare for not sleeping, my second was 50/50 i kind of feel like FTM all new to me.

How often is your girl having a feed?

Thursday is her next appointment. So ill ask to my doctor then. She's been up the past two days from about 1-430am. During which I feed because it calms her down. I feed every 2-3 hours, depending on what's going on. Trying to get her into a regular 2 1/2 every feed since the first couple of days home were quite hectic

Oooh good luck cjwn!! My cervix wasn't favorable at all, and after the 27 hours of slow/nothing labor I was only 2 cm dialated, even a few hours after the cervadil. I bet that makes all the difference as far as induction goes.

I love reading all the new baby / new mom posts about sleeping patterns and breastfeeding, hopefully it will be me next. I'm 41+1 today and booked for induction 8am tomorrow morning. Midwife check-up today was good, I'm already 2-3cm dilated with favourable cervix, she said my waters were bulging and gave me a really thorough (painful and uncomfortable) membrane sweep. Had a bloody show and contractions immediately afterwards which have now stopped and so I'm away for a snooze because it was all so very exhausting!

Very very promising! What happened at my 2nd sweep i had bloody show it was still near 48hrs before she arrived but deffo sounds good for you. Hope to see your announcement soon.

Been having contractions 10 minutes apart pretty much constantly the past 36 hours. They stopped all night. Not strong, but stronger than the BH I've been having. And just CONSTANT. Ugh. Hoping this leads to something soon!

Best of luck! Where do you feel them? When mine started coming i was questioning it being early labour due to the length apart and how irregular they kept going.

In hosp mw first said we'll see how you get on before moving you to delivery as in her words i still wasnt contracting 'regular' to be honest i never got into a proper pattern like i did with my other 2 girls.

I feel them mostly in upper abdomen, but a good number of them I've felt way low, and in my back. I think those might be "real" but the others...not sure.

Congrats to all the new moms! Hope all are adjusting well.

AFM
-Today is My due date. I've been cramping and having contractions on and off since yesterday.
I got to midwife this afternoon. Do I have her check? Ask for her to strip membranes? So torn, I know it's best to wait until Baby is ready, but I'm so ready! I also go to work an hour after my appointment...

Until my appointment I'm trying to finish a few things for baby's room, and clean up the house (I swear it gets worse on the weekends. I don't get it!) this waiting game is no fun!

Congrats to all the new moms! Hope all are adjusting well.

AFM
-Today is My due date. I've been cramping and having contractions on and off since yesterday.
I got to midwife this afternoon. Do I have her check? Ask for her to strip membranes? So torn, I know it's best to wait until Baby is ready, but I'm so ready! I also go to work an hour after my appointment...

Until my appointment I'm trying to finish a few things for baby's room, and clean up the house (I swear it gets worse on the weekends. I don't get it!) this waiting game is no fun!

Its a hard one, personally id say wait till 41w for sweep as they work better.

I only took 1 at 40w because of pressure surrounding positive strep b, i still ended up not going till 41w sweep.

Happy due date!

Congrats laurarebecca!

FX'd that things start movingalong cjwn, mariemo, and rhapsodi

Anson Magnus was born by scheduled c-section at 7:56 this morning :)

7lb 12oz and 20.5 inches long. Everything went great and we're both doing well.

Anson Magnus was born by scheduled c-section at 7:56 this morning :)

7lb 12oz and 20.5 inches long. Everything went great and we're both doing well.

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics, and hear about how the toddlers are with their new sibling :)

Congrats dragonfly.

Those who are still waiting I really do feel for you heavily pregnant is not fun no matter how many people tell you you will miss bump! (I don't )

Good new, I think I've actually had some real contractions. Bad news, far between and no other signs other than I'm cleaning/nesting. Going for a walk this afternoon after I finish this cup of raspberry leaf tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->